-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

im 25+ years old, thinking about going out on a some dates with some girls, should i tell them im a virgin or will that over complicate things?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

Considering your age, you'll probably hook up with girls of your age stratum. So chances are, they won't be virgins and they would have the same impression of you. Now, that could complicate things because if you happened to hit it off with someone they'd be expecting a certain level of performance in bed and "technical experience" with the vagina that you obviously don't have.

I'm not sure though how you should make them aware of your v-status. I can't think of a non-awkward way of going about doing that. I'm sorry buddy it seems you're kind of screwed, unless you manage to contrive something subtle as a spur of the moment. Go to christianmingle.com, I'd assume its a haven for +25 years old virgins rofl

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#6 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

Just be honest about it and mention it at the right time. "Hi, I'm Paul and I'm a virgin" probably won't help your situation much (=P) but if things start taking a romantic turn just let them know it's your first time; chances are, they won't mind, and if they do, they're probably not someone you'd want to have a relationship with. Just don't be embarrassed about it and the girl will see it as something natural as well.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

be honest

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

I don't think you should, it could put them off because they'll wonder why you're still a virgin and possibly suspect there might be something wrong with you. Your number one priority should be getting laid, so who cares if you have to tell a few little white lies here and there if it helps?

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts

When it hits the time that being a virgin or not matters then it won't matter. And If it's all about scoring in the first place then why the hell warn her? Worse case you piss her off after getting off and you really won't care. If it's something that's substantial, and looking long term, then most chances are she won't mind whatsoever.

Simply fucking isn't complicated. Less something is wrong with you in the head you should know exactly what to do. But conquering is something else entirely.

osirisx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 osirisx3
Member since 2012 • 2113 Posts

dont bring it up if you dont have to. its nothing to hate yourself over but you dont need to tell the world.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

Touch her shoulder, no longer virgin!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#13 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58830 Posts

@davillain- said:

Just be yourself bro, you be okay and have some confidence.

Basically that.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

You won't be able to hide it.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#15 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

You don't need to tell them unless they ask. I don't think they would care unless they ask and get freaked out for some reason

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

I wouldn't consider it first date material, that's for sure. There's no point in sharing that information until a relationship starts getting more serious.

Let some mutual respect for one another develop before divulging that information, preferably before you lose your virginity in order to lessen her expectations. I mean, let's face it, you're going to be a two-pump chump the first time.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#17 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

It's irrelevant, so why tell?

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

I think girls love a virgin man... it's like a brand new fresh fruit juice.. )

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -Blasphemy-

@MirkoS77: this last girl i was trying to get with asked me if I was a virgin, it's like she knew and I'm trying to figure out how. she just laughed when I said I don't talk about that stuff, of course that response gave it away.

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 top_lel
Member since 2014 • 886 Posts

Let your bodies speak for yourselves.

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By -Blasphemy-

@thegerg said:

1-Are you a virgin?

2-How do you envision that complicating things?

3-Under what circumstances does this topic generally come up in conversations between you and these girls?

yeah

might think i may not know what to do during sex

just wandering if i should point this out to potential mates before things get serious

redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

@osirisx3 said:

dont bring it up if you dont have to. its nothing to hate yourself over but you dont need to tell the world.

This. I wouldn't lie about it if they specifically ask, but in general I don't see the gain in telling her outright.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

Always go with the Truth.

Now... it maybe a bit difficult at age 25+

But when I was 19-21 I would admit it when I was with a girl and all of them were fine by it (but it was becuz most of them were 17-20 years old and were virgins them selfs and/or Christians, so they liked that and rather be with some one else who was also virgin cuz they wouldnt feel pressure).

Im not a virgin anymore, but I still some times fake that Im a virgin every now and them when Im with a good girl/Christian/religious girl cuz they feel more comfortable with me and for some reason like me better.

Its different man... when i was a virgin I didnt really care that I was. I wasnt holding out till marriage, but for some unknown reason I was holding out. IDK for wat exactly, I had girls that did throw it at me a few times and I turned them down. Again, IDK why I was holding out and for wat, but I did. And being a virgin never bothered me. I was never frustrated, but I guess it would have been different if I had never gotten attention from no girls, then I can see my self being frustrated and being bothered by being a Virginia.

Again it all depends on the girls too. The good girls and religious girls would most likely like that you are (if you are cool about it and it shows that it is not important to you).

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

Be honest otherwise it would turn out to be awkward.

AWLockLoader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 AWLockLoader
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

How about you stay a virgin until you get married like the Bible says?

watchdogsrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#26 watchdogsrules
Member since 2014 • 551 Posts

at first don't tell them anything if they don't ask, but if they do, tell 'em the truth.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9394 Posts

I don't know, but you shouldn't lie.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@GazaAli said:

Considering your age, you'll probably hook up with girls of your age stratum. So chances are, they won't be virgins and they would have the same impression of you. Now, that could complicate things because if you happened to hit it off with someone they'd be expecting a certain level of performance in bed and "technical experience" with the vagina that you obviously don't have.

I'm not sure though how you should make them aware of your v-status. I can't think of a non-awkward way of going about doing that. I'm sorry buddy it seems you're kind of screwed, unless you manage to contrive something subtle as a spur of the moment. Go to christianmingle.com, I'd assume its a haven for +25 years old virgins rofl

^^I'm not sure you should listen this dude, he doesn't seem to know much about women.

Find yourself a good woman. She won't care.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Emil_Fontz
Member since 2014 • 799 Posts

I would lie if I were you. Screw telling the truth. I lost my virginity last year when I was twenty four and after I told the girl I was a virgin - which was midway through the act - she asked me to leave and demanded that I never see her again. Women are unempathetic toward male issues regarding masculinity and simply won't care about your reason(s) as to why you're a virgin.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#31 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

You don't need to tell them unless they ask. I don't think they would care unless they ask and get freaked out for some reason

Pretty much this. If the topic of sex arises, and you are asked, then you can say you are. Also, don't sound like you're embarrassed by it. Be proud of it. They'll think you have good reason to wait, that you have standards and aren't just after women to date for sex.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#32 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@JustPlainLucas said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Pretty much this. If the topic of sex arises, and you are asked, then you can say you are. Also, don't sound like you're embarrassed by it. Be proud of it. They'll think you have good reason to wait, that you have standards and aren't just after women to date for sex.

i would agre with this

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#33  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

If a woman laughs at you for being a virgin, she isn't worth your time.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#34 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

If a woman laughs at you for being a virgin, she isn't worth your time.

Pretty much this.. If you find someone you love and they love you then it should not matter one bit if you're a virgin.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lamprey263  Online
Member since 2006 • 44538 Posts

find some practice girls, or go somewhere where prostitution is legal

but no, don't tell girls that

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 -Blasphemy-

@foxhound_fox: she laughed but she was still interested but I messed things up with her... ugh still can't get over her cause she was putting way more effort into getting with me then I was with getting with her... I'm socially inept so I couldn't close the deal.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 foxhound_fox

@-Blasphemy- said:

@foxhound_fox: she laughed but she was still interested but I messed things up with her... ugh still can't get over her cause she was putting way more effort into getting with me then I was with getting with her... I'm socially inept so I couldn't close the deal.

Move on and put energy into a new woman. No woman that can't respect a man for being a virgin is not a woman worth investing time in (unless you are looking for casual sex).

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19562 Posts

It's not something you want to lie about.

If you're tying to start something serious, then your sexual history can be important to a relationship. Lying about it will only cause problems in the future.

If you're just looking to pick up and they don't know you're a virgin, your awkwardness and lack of experience will be off-putting. Rather than thinking that you don't know what you're doing (but can learn), they'll think that you know what you're doing (but you suck).

So I don't see any advantage to lying about it. If anything, your virginity would be a big selling point, given how relatively rare it is for guys of your age.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

The one and only time I told a girl I was a virgin I ended up not losing my virginity to her. In a perfect world none of that would matter. Unfortunately, it has been my experience that girls prefer guys who aren't virgins. My advice? Lie. And to make it perfectly clear you aren't, be the first one to bring it up.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Emil_Fontz

@airshocker said:

The one and only time I told a girl I was a virgin I ended up not losing my virginity to her. In a perfect world none of that would matter. Unfortunately, it has been my experience that girls prefer guys who aren't virgins. My advice? Lie. And to make it perfectly clear you aren't, be the first one to bring it up.

For once you and I agree on something, AirHead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@emil_fontz said:

@airshocker said:

Also, don't wear dreadlocks. Girls get creeped out by the them. Makes you look like you're going to kill their families with a rusty machete.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Emil_Fontz

@airshocker said:

@emil_fontz said:

@airshocker said:

Also, don't wear dreadlocks. Girls get creeped out by the them. Makes you look like you're going to kill their families with a rusty machete.

I don't have dread locks; I have box braids.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@emil_fontz said:

@airshocker said:

@emil_fontz said:

@airshocker said:

I was talking to the TC. You just got caught in the quote chain.

OhhChang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 OhhChang
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

U should say "I'm a virgin but that doesn't mean in can't change" "wink" "wink"

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Emil_Fontz

@airshocker said:

@emil_fontz said:

@airshocker said:

@emil_fontz said:

@airshocker said:

I was talking to the TC. You just got caught in the quote chain.

Why would you randomly tell the OP not to wear dread locks? Don't play games, AirHead. You were talking to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@emil_fontz said:

Why would you randomly tell the OP not to wear dread locks? Don't play games, AirHead. You were talking to me.

I have no idea who you are.

polishkid99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#47 polishkid99
Member since 2007 • 4787 Posts

@-Blasphemy-:

Girls that I've talked to say they like it when a guy is a virgin since it's hard to find. You're like a gem. Confidence, however is the most important.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#48 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Let them figure out themselves when you jizz just from them touching you.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By foxhound_fox

@airshocker said:

@emil_fontz said:

I have no idea who you are.

Blurayhidef

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By foxhound_fox
@Aljosa23 said:

Let them figure out themselves when you jizz just from them touching you.