Should Christopher Nolan return for a third showing in the Batman saga?????.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 giyanks22
Member since 2007 • 209 Posts

Shouid Christopher Nolan (the director of the very good and successive movie Batman Begins, and the director of the new Batman movie: The Dark Knight) return for third movie in the caped crusader's legacy. Do you think he will? Why?

He should definitely return. He made by far the best Batman movie ever, and the Dark Knight looks to be a classic movie, which will be extremely successful, especially because of::twisted: I hope Nolan returns and makes a 3rd movie with the Penguin as the villain.

Ben_Markham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ben_Markham
Member since 2008 • 40 Posts
Yes
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts
Um...he is, one of the big story lines of the new one is Harvey Dent and his rise to become Two Face , whcih apparently happens towards the end, setting up a third, also he said he will make the third.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#4 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Yes, Christoper Nolan has confirmed it and I must say he made Batman the best super hero movie out there. It's not corny or cheesy it's dark, gritty, and disturbing the way Batman was intended.
club-sandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 club-sandwich
Member since 2007 • 8399 Posts
I hope so, Batman Begins was fantastic, TDK looks fantastic as well, he has done a great job, I hope he continues. :D