Share your most memorable stories of Elementary School!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

I remember this one kidin 2nd grade, he was insane. He used to throw pencils at the teacher, not even on some "haha watch this guys" lob throws, he'd whip them at her head with fury. The kid flipped his desk 3 times, until the last time which got him the boot from school. He flips his desk and the kid next to his, and started kicking everything that fell out, throwing binders at the teacher, we all had to leave the room. All i remember was him screaming at the top of his lungs and repeatedly saying "I CANT BEAT UP MY DAD, ILL KILL YOU!!!!" cant even imagine what happend to that kid.

Now it's your guys turn. :P

LouieV13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#2 LouieV13
Member since 2005 • 7604 Posts
I almost killed another kid in 4th grade >.>
Avatar image for WeWillMissAllen
WeWillMissAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 WeWillMissAllen
Member since 2006 • 573 Posts
When I was in kindergarden I was the strongest kid in the class. This kid comes up to me and he's like, I'm cooler and stronger than you. Then I twist both his arms with one hand, he starts crying and I tell the teacher he hurt himself. Funny..
British_Azimio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 British_Azimio
Member since 2007 • 2459 Posts
In 4th grade, I was playing tag during recess. I tripped over a drainage hole in the field and landed on some girl's arm. I broke it. I felt pretty bad after that.
LOLhahaDEAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#6 LOLhahaDEAD
Member since 2006 • 4431 Posts
I got dared to pour chocolate milk all over myself in 3rd grade. That was fun.
LouieV13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#7 LouieV13
Member since 2005 • 7604 Posts
I almost killed another kid in 4th grade >.>LouieV13
I took a baseball bat to school and beat the living **** out of this one 6th grader that always bullied my friends and I, sadly I still remember it as if it was yesterday
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts

We had this big hill long hill on the playground. The hill would get larger as the winter went on and snow was piled on it. The younger kids would line up on top of the hill and then the older kids at the bottom. The younger kids would toss themselves down the hill and slide into the legs of the older kids who would try to jump out of the way.

It was sort of a human dodge ball. As the game went on over weeks of course the snow was more compact and icy. It was only after the second or third collarbone was broken that the game would be forced to end, but it would start up again each year when the snow returned.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts
Thisguy in my 6th grade class who was like 2 years older than everybody. He was big but never messed with nobody, he was passionate about rapping. Just stayed to himself and wrote all day in his rhyme book.He was in class one day freestylin..all of us sittin around him gettin hype... and this girl tells him to shutup. He stops, pulls his hoody down and tells her, "If you tell me to shutup one more time I'ma hit you in the head with this textbook." He put his hoody back on and started rapping again, she told him shutup, he clubbed her as promised. She got up like "Why yo hi...." Then hepunched her in the face, she was out before she hit the ground. He picked her up and started ramming her head into the desk and punching her untilthe guysthat usually cheer on when somebody gets beat down was like :o"Aight man that's enuff". Last time i saw him.