Sexy Killers ... Jodi Arias, Amanda Knox

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by LexLas (4237 posts) -

Call me crazy, but i seem to find these ladies accused of murdering their partners attractive. Its not just me right ? Lol ..

Amanda Knox

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/30/world/europe/italy-amanda-knox-verdict-explainer/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Jodi Arias

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/04/arizona-woman-charged-with-killing-boyfriend-testifies-during-trial/

#2 Posted by lostrib (35890 posts) -

Attractive women can be crazy murderers too

#3 Posted by one_plum (6351 posts) -
#4 Edited by lamprey263 (23546 posts) -

Knox hadn't been proven to kill her roommate. The Italian legal system is a goddamn joke.

Anyhow, if it's the danger of these women that's a turn on to you TC, then have a fapathon to this.

#5 Edited by LexLas (4237 posts) -

@lamprey263: Nice ! I'll be watching this one after dinner tonight. Desert it is !

Holy crap, she just got reconvicted ! She is going to have to go through this again.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/30/world/europe/italy-amanda-knox-retrial/index.html

#6 Edited by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

Casey Anthony too

#7 Posted by LexLas (4237 posts) -

Casey Anthony too

Yes you are right, Casey Anthony too. They are mad from my understanding. I remember that the evidence had been tampered with. I guess they ain't gonna let it go. OJ Simpson would have been guilty period in their court system. Man this got ugly, i totally did not expect this.

#8 Edited by turtlethetaffer (16721 posts) -

Even attractive people can be crazy.

#9 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10157 posts) -

@LexLas said:

Jodi Arias

this is also her. LOL.

#10 Edited by Master_Live (14427 posts) -

Would hit.

#11 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9662 posts) -

same with Ana Cacho (Puerto Rico's version of Casy Anthony)

#12 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16721 posts) -
#13 Posted by 6_Dead_360s (1663 posts) -

Even attractive people can be crazy.

Especially attractive people.

#14 Edited by ad1x2 (5565 posts) -

@LexLas: Knox may have been convicted again but I wouldn't be surprised if the US refuses to extradite her back to Italy. If anything, you would assume they would have just let the case go after she was found not guilty since things like this are more than enough to cost them tourism. I mean, would you want to travel to any country where, after being charged with a crime, they could keep trying you until they get the verdict they want?

As for these women being attractive, give the ones who were convicted a few years behind bars. Jodi Arias may be pretty now but wait another ten years with her not having access to much more than her cell and a exercise room. She may stay slim but she won't be as pretty. While I won't have a problem admitting one of them is attractive, the fact that they may be a murderer is kind of a turnoff to most people.

#15 Posted by LoG-Sacrament (20397 posts) -

this is the best hot girl thread ever.

#16 Posted by LexLas (4237 posts) -

@ad1x2 said:

@LexLas: Knox may have been convicted again but I wouldn't be surprised if the US refuses to extradite her back to Italy. If anything, you would assume they would have just let the case go after she was found not guilty since things like this are more than enough to cost them tourism. I mean, would you want to travel to any country where, after being charged with a crime, they could keep trying you until they get the verdict they want?

As for these women being attractive, give the ones who were convicted a few years behind bars. Jodi Arias may be pretty now but wait another ten years with her not having access to much more than her cell and a exercise room. She may stay slim but she won't be as pretty. While I won't have a problem admitting one of them is attractive, the fact that they may be a murderer is kind of a turnoff to most people.

What can i say, i like living on the wild side, lol .. Maybe she will work out, and look better ?

#17 Posted by GamingGod999 (2983 posts) -

Look at all these Venus flytraps.

#18 Edited by nomsayin (1141 posts) -

Amanda Knox is the best out of the bunch, for sure. Jodi Arias looks weird, Casey Anthony is trashy.

#19 Posted by foxhound_fox (88060 posts) -

Wasn't Knox acquitted?

#20 Posted by thegerg (15063 posts) -

Wasn't Knox acquitted?

Yes, but then she was found guilty.

#21 Posted by foxhound_fox (88060 posts) -

Knox hadn't been proven to kill her roommate. The Italian legal system is a goddamn joke.

Anyhow, if it's the danger of these women that's a turn on to you TC, then have a fapathon to this.