This topic is locked from further discussion.

painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

So if i sell an item on ebay how can i protect myself. For example lets say I ship an item & the buyer says that they never recieved it or that its defective or not working? Ive been reading on ebay but im a bit confused.

falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#2 falconclan
Member since 2005 • 15885 Posts

Insurance and signature work the best.

Gallego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Gallego
Member since 2003 • 19446 Posts
I usually have a return policy. Of course, don't refund until your items are shipped back to you and you check them to see if its true. Use paypal. Always put a tracking number on your packages. There are other services available to you on your postal office that can help ya like having the buyer sign that he/she received the package.
painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

I usually have a return policy. Of course, don't refund until your items are shipped back to you and you check them to see if its true. Use paypal. Always put a tracking number on your packages. There are other services available to you on your postal office that can help ya like having the buyer sign that he/she received the package.Gallego

what do u mean by return policy? do i just...idk, type it up in the description?

James161324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 James161324
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

Let me put it this way, if the buyer is an *** your screwed. Paypal is as buyer friendly as it gets.

Gallego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Gallego
Member since 2003 • 19446 Posts

[QUOTE="Gallego"]I usually have a return policy. Of course, don't refund until your items are shipped back to you and you check them to see if its true. Use paypal. Always put a tracking number on your packages. There are other services available to you on your postal office that can help ya like having the buyer sign that he/she received the package.painguy1

what do u mean by return policy? do i just...idk, type it up in the description?

ye, you can type one up yourself. just make sure you read the ebay policies as well as something are covered there regarding to anyone buying/selling