Sanjaya from American Idol

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 rimnet00
Member since 2003 • 11003 Posts
Yes, me and my roommate both started watching American Idol this season. Why? We gave it a try at the beginning and just stuck with it. Its not that bad considering Simon is the man.

The kid is an awful singer, yet he keeps making it through. Personally, I think it is a reflection of the growing Indian community in the United States. I personally told my roommate at the start of the public voting that he would make it in the top 8 because of his ethnicity. So far, I am right.
masterfreund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 masterfreund
Member since 2007 • 359 Posts
I don't like him a lot. His hair makes him look like a girl and he really stinks at singing.
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16873 Posts

He has about a few more weeks before he's kicked out.

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
It really PISSED me off that other decent singers get ousted while he stays on.  All the judges know he's horrible.  It's the girls that LOVE his hair that vote for him.  WTF?  HE SUCKS!

They should change American Idol so that you vote for the person that you think should NOT make it to the next round.
steppinrazor88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#5 steppinrazor88
Member since 2006 • 14441 Posts
He is sooooo cute....im glad he's still there!!!! girly men are all the rage right now...in fact we always will be...:lol:
Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
Maybe people vote for him out of pity.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78b683675c5
deactivated-5d78b683675c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5d78b683675c5
Member since 2007 • 3161 Posts

It really PISSED me off that other decent singers get ousted while he stays on.  All the judges know he's horrible.  It's the girls that LOVE his hair that vote for him.  WTF?  HE SUCKS!

They should change American Idol so that you vote for the person that you think should NOT make it to the next round.
helium_flash

I feel exactly the same way, I hate him with a passion:evil:, it pissed me off when he didn't get kicked off this week or any of the other weeks for that matter.

cool_baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cool_baller
Member since 2003 • 12493 Posts
Yes, me and my roommate both started watching American Idol this season. Why? We gave it a try at the beginning and just stuck with it. Its not that bad considering Simon is the man.

The kid is an awful singer, yet he keeps making it through. Personally, I think it is a reflection of the growing Indian community in the United States. I personally told my roommate at the start of the public voting that he would make it in the top 8 because of his ethnicity. So far, I am right.
rimnet00
Isn't he Hawaiian? Anyways I think the hair is keeping him in. I think he may be homosexual.
platypus33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 platypus33
Member since 2006 • 416 Posts
[QUOTE="rimnet00"]Yes, me and my roommate both started watching American Idol this season. Why? We gave it a try at the beginning and just stuck with it. Its not that bad considering Simon is the man.

cool_baller
Isn't he Hawaiian? Anyways I think the hair is keeping him in. I think he may be homosexual.

how long did it take u to notice??
jfkunrendered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 jfkunrendered
Member since 2005 • 8298 Posts
I agree. He is horrible....but he is Hawaiian...I think. And if he is Indian, than I would agree with what your saying. He like...whispers....he doesn't even sing!
Marioarm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Marioarm2
Member since 2004 • 481 Posts
You know, that's exactly what my mom said. I think he is awful and keep praying he gets voted off but seeing how he is doing so good, I don't know if he will for awhile.
rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rimnet00

[QUOTE="helium_flash"]It really PISSED me off that other decent singers get ousted while he stays on. All the judges know he's horrible. It's the girls that LOVE his hair that vote for him. WTF? HE SUCKS!

dahwnpapaya

I feel exactly the same way, I hate him with a passion:evil:, it pissed me off when he didn't get kicked off this week or any of the other weeks for that matter.

Word. In fact, what is really begining to get to me is his noticiable attitude towards the judges; especially the smug look he gives after negative feedback. I think he has actually convinced himself that he is actually a good singer, when in fact, he is being voted in for a completely unrelated reason.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78b683675c5
deactivated-5d78b683675c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5d78b683675c5
Member since 2007 • 3161 Posts

[QUOTEIsn't he Hawaiian? Anyways I think the hair is keeping him in. I think he may be homosexual.

He's not hawaiian

rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rimnet00
I agree. He is horrible....but he is Hawaiian...I think. And if he is Indian, than I would agree with what your saying. He like...whispers....he doesn't even sing!jfkunrendered
[QUOTE="rimnet00"]Yes, me and my roommate both started watching American Idol this season. Why? We gave it a try at the beginning and just stuck with it. Its not that bad considering Simon is the man.

cool_baller

No, hes Indian. His father is Indian, and his mother is white. Sanjaya is an Indian name. He may be living in Hawaii, but he is no doubt 50% indian.