This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

#1 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

Numerologists believe the "perfect tens" symbolise a powerful moment of rebirth, with many claiming yesterday was the luckiest day of the century.

And it comes around only once in 100 years - the 10th day of the 10th month of the 10th year of the century.

While many couples around the world chose yesterday to deliver by Caesarean yesterday, one baby has emerged naturally to become arguably the luckiest baby in the world.

Niamh Bond arrived on the tenth day of the tenth month of 2010 at 10 seconds after 10.10am, according to London's Daily Mail.

Full article: http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/8109970/is-this-the-worlds-luckiest-baby/

luisen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 luisen123
Member since 2006 • 6537 Posts
Well, for one, nobody is forgetting her birthday.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
Delivering by c-section on a "lucky" day is the stupidest way to cheat ever. Anybody who actually believes in this crap needs to have their brain examined, that kid has just as much chance to get plowed down by a car or catch HIV or be eaten by gators as ANYBODY ELSE. being born at a certain time or on a certain day isn't going to have any impact on your life.
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JasonDarksavior
[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]Delivering by c-section on a "lucky" day is the stupidest way to cheat ever. Anybody who actually believes in this crap needs to have their brain examined, that kid has just as much chance to get plowed down by a car or catch HIV or be eaten by gators as ANYBODY ELSE. being born at a certain time or on a certain day isn't going to have any impact on your life.

It was delivered naturally though....
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#5 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
not being a numerologist, I think we should worship this baby as our new god.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
[QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"][QUOTE="XilePrincess"]Delivering by c-section on a "lucky" day is the stupidest way to cheat ever. Anybody who actually believes in this crap needs to have their brain examined, that kid has just as much chance to get plowed down by a car or catch HIV or be eaten by gators as ANYBODY ELSE. being born at a certain time or on a certain day isn't going to have any impact on your life.

I understand that, the first part of my post was noting how stupid people are for performing unnecessary c-sections just to have the vanity of having their baby born on 10/10/10. Just because the natural baby happened to be born at that time on that day, he has no special anything. he is not immune to any of that, born naturally or not. So there's absolutely no reason to assume it's lucky, just like how it was stupid that on 06/06/06 people didn't want to have their kids because they believed they'd be a devil baby. Yeah, because the devil is just going to slip into your child because of its' birth date.
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JasonDarksavior
[QUOTE="XilePrincess"][QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"][QUOTE="XilePrincess"]Delivering by c-section on a "lucky" day is the stupidest way to cheat ever. Anybody who actually believes in this crap needs to have their brain examined, that kid has just as much chance to get plowed down by a car or catch HIV or be eaten by gators as ANYBODY ELSE. being born at a certain time or on a certain day isn't going to have any impact on your life.

I understand that, the first part of my post was noting how stupid people are for performing unnecessary c-sections just to have the vanity of having their baby born on 10/10/10. Just because the natural baby happened to be born at that time on that day, he has no special anything. he is not immune to any of that, born naturally or not. So there's absolutely no reason to assume it's lucky, just like how it was stupid that on 06/06/06 people didn't want to have their kids because they believed they'd be a devil baby. Yeah, because the devil is just going to slip into your child because of its' birth date.

Yeah, I did find the C Section part stupid.
BloodyWhispers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 BloodyWhispers
Member since 2010 • 113 Posts
pfft.. whats to happen to all the babies born on 11/11/11?
gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
People are having their kids forced out early by C-section so that they can be born on 10/10/10? What a bunch of idiots. I, on the other hand, will see to it that my child is born (by C-section if necessary) on 11/11/11 at 11:11:11.11 AM. Why? Because my kid is going to be number 1, that's why.