SA Bellringer Punched for Saying "Happy Holidays"

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by Randolph (10141 posts) -

@Randolph said:

@hippiesanta said:

"Happy Holiday" is used by ignorant atheist

You do realize that holidays have occurred on this day thousands of years before the supposed time of Christ, right? You do realize Christmas is a pagan holiday adapted by Christians in direct violation of the bible, right? You do realize the key points of the life and death of Jesus are lifted from other messiah characters that predate Jesus, right?

@Rudolph ..... I'm a non religious person myself .... but I just hate watching the Bigotry of Atheist in recent years....... seems like "atheist is already become another organised reliG***

It's no different with some fundementalist groups in a Muslim nation that forbid their followers from saying "Merry Xmas"

Their is nothing even remotely close to an actual logical point in this post. What in the world are you even saying?

#52 Posted by hippiesanta (9273 posts) -

@Randolph said:

@hippiesanta said:

@Randolph said:

@hippiesanta said:

You do realize that holidays have occurred on this day thousands of years before the supposed time of Christ, right? You do realize Christmas is a pagan holiday adapted by Christians in direct violation of the bible, right? You do realize the key points of the life and death of Jesus are lifted from other messiah characters that predate Jesus, right?

@Rudolph ..... I'm a non religious person myself .... but I just hate watching the Bigotry of Atheist in recent years....... seems like "atheist is already become another organised reliG***

It's no different with some fundementalist groups in a Muslim nation that forbid their followers from saying "Merry Xmas"

Their is nothing even remotely close to an actual logical point in this post. What in the world are you even saying?

u just refuse to understand ....

#53 Posted by plageus900 (781 posts) -

@Randolph said:

@hippiesanta said:

Not long ago, at Wal-Mart, I saw a man in a motorized cart chasing his wife down an aisle whilst yelling obscenities at her.

#54 Posted by iowastate (7873 posts) -

I prefer Have a pleasant Bohdi or Happy Yalda but in a pinch Happy Holidays will do and that expression has been in use in North America since at least the 30s.

My Grandparents said Happy Holidays at times and the expression is on some of the old Christmas Cards.

I don't understand why so many Christians have gotten so militant.

In fact I don't understand many (maybe most) Christians at all.

#55 Posted by HuggyBear1020 (445 posts) -

How convenient that she left out the part where she called the woman a stupid bitch. I'd punch someone too if they called me a stupid bitch.