Romney's logo looks like toothpaste?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

I've noticed a resemblance a few weeks ago between Romney's logo and the Aquafresh logo.

Here is Romney's logo:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWaiMEhmPaYBdBkoD4_o4

Here's aquafresh's:

AQUAFRESH-logo-343CB8554B-seeklogo.com.g

I imagine the Romney campaign are using red, white and blue because of the American flag (and maybe to send a message that they'll govern in the interest of all Americans, not just red states), but I wonder if anyone in the Romney campaign noticed the resemblance to the toothpaste logo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

I've thought that for awhile. But I bet it doesn't taste minty. Probably more like old money.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 whipassmt

hold on there appears to be a weird glitch in my first post, I'll try to fix that.

hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

Yes. This is the first thing that people compared it to when the logo was originally shown. It doesn't really matter though.

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

Yeah.

Peppermitt toothpaste.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 whipassmt

I've thought that for awhile. But I bet it doesn't taste minty. Probably more like old money.

jimkabrhel

How did my first post appear to you, was it an actual post or did it just say "and"? I typed up a whole post but then when I saw the post all it said was "and" for me. What a weird glitch.

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Necrifer

It said "and".

I think the tech department is plotting against you.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 whipassmt

Yeah.

Peppermitt toothpaste.

Necrifer

Maybe Romney's next slogan will be "you know they say five out five dentists recommend this Mitt"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5b78379493e12

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

whipassmt

How did my first post appear to you, was it an actual post or did it just say "and"? I typed up a whole post but then when I saw the post all it said was "and" for me. What a weird glitch.

I just saw the word "and" but I figured it was a glitch, and I've seen far too much of the candidate's logos.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 whipassmt

It said "and".

Necrifer

That is weird. You think someone trying to frame me to get me in trouble for "disruptive posting"?

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Necrifer

[QUOTE="Necrifer"]

It said "and".

whipassmt

That is weird. You think someone trying to frame me to get me in trouble for "disruptive posting"?

It has to be.

Things like this don't just happen.

Someone wants you gone, whip.

I'd lay low for a while.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 whipassmt

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

jimkabrhel

I just saw the word "and" but I figured it was a glitch, and I've seen far too much of the candidate's logos.

Yeah, good thing I was able to catch and correct that glitch. Last thing I need, well as far as GS goes, is for some mod to see that post and think I just posted "and" and then I'de probably get modded for spamming or disruptive posting or something like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-5b78379493e12

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

[QUOTE="whipassmt"] How did my first post appear to you, was it an actual post or did it just say "and"? I typed up a whole post but then when I saw the post all it said was "and" for me. What a weird glitch.

whipassmt

Yeah, good thing I was able to catch and correct that glitch. Last thing I need, well as far as GS goes, is for some mod to see that post and think I just posted "and" and then I'de probably get modded for spamming or disruptive posting or something like that.

As much as I've been critical in some of your threads, I would never report you for being disrupive.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
Tooth paste propaganda. As if putting the fluoride in your water wasn't bad enough.
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 whipassmt

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

jimkabrhel

As much as I've been critical in some of your threads, I would never report you for being disrupive.

Thanks Jim, I appreciate that. I don't usually report people, either. Besides "disruptive posting" is a rather vague offense.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
whipass is good peoples don't report him, guys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5b78379493e12

[QUOTE="jimkabrhel"]

[QUOTE="whipassmt"] Yeah, good thing I was able to catch and correct that glitch. Last thing I need, well as far as GS goes, is for some mod to see that post and think I just posted "and" and then I'de probably get modded for spamming or disruptive posting or something like that.

whipassmt

Thanks Jim, I appreciate that. I don't usually report people, either. Besides "disruptive posting" is a rather vague offense.

No worries. Posting weird threads out of boredom shouldn't be an offense. Not should calling the TC out about them. :lol:

But it's all good.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 whipassmt

whipass is good peoples don't report him, guysMrPraline
True that.

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#19 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

Yeah, good thing I was able to catch and correct that glitch. Last thing I need, well as far as GS goes, is for some mod to see that post and think I just posted "and" and then I'de probably get modded for spamming or disruptive posting or something like that.whipassmt

I was too late...

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

haha yeah kinda

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 whipassmt

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]Yeah, good thing I was able to catch and correct that glitch. Last thing I need, well as far as GS goes, is for some mod to see that post and think I just posted "and" and then I'de probably get modded for spamming or disruptive posting or something like that.m0zart

I was too late...

would you have been able to know that it's a glitch?

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 whipassmt

So Romney ordered Wendy's today:"He ordered a quarter-pounder (no cheese), chili and a Frosty." Why no fries, Mitt, watching your figure? But way to go on the Frosty. I didn't know Wendy's had quarter-pounders.

flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts

So Romney ordered Wendy's today:"He ordered a quarter-pounder (no cheese), chili and a Frosty." Why no fries, Mitt, watching your figure? But way to go on the Frosty. I didn't know Wendy's had quarter-pounders.

whipassmt

The 'Dave's Hot and Juicy' burger is a quarter pound. Maybe that's what they meant.

But no cheese? They are so good with cheese!

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Necrifer

whipassmt

Presidential Candidates: They're Just Like You!

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 whipassmt

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]

flazzle

The 'Dave's Hot and Juicy' burger is a quarter pound. Maybe that's what they meant.

But no cheese? They are so good with cheese!

hmm, maybe he did get a Dave's Hot and Juicy, I normally get things off the 99 cent menu, but Mitt probably could afford to splurge on more expensive fast food meals. Maybe the reason he didn't get the cheese is because Mr. Mitt "Lord of the Rings" Romney wants to keep his skinny-legged figure.

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#26 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

[QUOTE="m0zart"]

[QUOTE="whipassmt"]Yeah, good thing I was able to catch and correct that glitch. Last thing I need, well as far as GS goes, is for some mod to see that post and think I just posted "and" and then I'de probably get modded for spamming or disruptive posting or something like that.whipassmt

I was too late...

would you have been able to know that it's a glitch?

As well as you'd be able to detect sarcasm.

scoots9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#27 scoots9
Member since 2006 • 3505 Posts

My roommate pointed that out at lunch today when we were watching the news. It really does look like toothpaste.

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

I haven't used aquafresh in years.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#29 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

You make some of the worst political threads, whip.