Roll Call!! What's your fav breakfast?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1001 Posted by ninjastar (9519 posts) -

[QUOTE="ninjastar"]

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] Only by a little...2ndWonder

pfft, you are all babies. >.>

does that mean you are the boss of me? :O

I think it does. :O

#1002 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (48233 posts) -
Ah Ninja Star, my most favorite user. Too bad we missed each other today.
#1003 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (48233 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]But I'm a Goddess, I say I rule over everything. :PFightingfan
Pics?

#1004 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]But I'm a Goddess, I say I rule over everything. :PToph_Girl250
Pics?

Everyone wishes they was a anime girl in an anime world...

#1005 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (48233 posts) -
Hi a Sune Gem, do you know where meconate is? :P It would seem that he hangs at mostly at TRC these days.
#1006 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Hi a Sune Gem, do you know where meconate is? :P It would seem that he hangs at mostly at TRC these days.Toph_Girl250

I don't even know what TRC is. :?

#1007 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (48233 posts) -
Its a Zetaboards forum created by the users here.
#1008 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Its a Zetaboards forum created by the users here.Toph_Girl250

Why don't they just talk here? :P

#1009 Posted by guildclaws (7907 posts) -

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Hi a Sune Gem, do you know where meconate is? :P It would seem that he hangs at mostly at TRC these days.sune_Gem

I don't even know what TRC is. :?

I assume she means this site dunno if this is the right one but i tried going to the forums to see what the fuzz is about but it asks me to register which is hardly worth it and i'm too lazy to do it.
#1010 Posted by guildclaws (7907 posts) -

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Its a Zetaboards forum created by the users here.sune_Gem

Why don't they just talk here? :P

Agreed, why bother create a board about RC when they can post in here, might make this thread more active which it desperately need since this thread is pretty much dead.
#1011 Posted by kitty (114905 posts) -
[QUOTE="guildclaws"] Agreed, why bother create a board about RC when they can post in here, might make this thread more active which it desperately need since this thread is pretty much dead.

Maybe they wanted to get away from OT? After spending 7 years in OT, I'd rather lurk here and go back to posting in unions. Posting in OT for 7 years got me no where, most of the people that have been around for awhile don't even know who I am. I'd rather go someplace where the people know me and would be willing to speak.
#1012 Posted by guildclaws (7907 posts) -
[QUOTE="2ndWonder"][QUOTE="guildclaws"] Agreed, why bother create a board about RC when they can post in here, might make this thread more active which it desperately need since this thread is pretty much dead.

Maybe they wanted to get away from OT? After spending 7 years in OT, I'd rather lurk here and go back to posting in unions. Posting in OT for 7 years got me no where, most of the people that have been around for awhile don't even know who I am. I'd rather go someplace where the people know me and would be willing to speak.

Get away from OT??? but they created the exact same RC and all of it's users are from this thread so like i said why bother creating the exact same thing when you can post here.
#1013 Posted by kitty (114905 posts) -
Get away from OT??? but they created the exact same RC and all of it's users are from this thread so like i said why bother creating the exact same thing when you can post here.guildclaws
Not all of it's users. More than half of the users on that forum come from unions and other boards on GS, some never even been on GS. That forum isn't just about RC. RC, however, was the main attraction. But there are other sub forums on there, a lot of those sub forums have discussions that aren't allowed in OT due to not being.... well OT. Not everyone wants to stick around GS forever either, it's called moving on. Which is why some users leave and new ones replace them.
#1014 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="guildclaws"] Agreed, why bother create a board about RC when they can post in here, might make this thread more active which it desperately need since this thread is pretty much dead.2ndWonder

I thought you were well known in this forum. I mean you're a Power Ranger after all!

#1015 Posted by guildclaws (7907 posts) -
[QUOTE="guildclaws"]Get away from OT??? but they created the exact same RC and all of it's users are from this thread so like i said why bother creating the exact same thing when you can post here.2ndWonder
Not all of it's users. More than half of the users on that forum come from unions and other boards on GS, some never even been on GS. That forum isn't just about RC. RC, however, was the main attraction. But there are other sub forums on there, a lot of those sub forums have discussions that aren't allowed in OT due to not being.... well OT. Not everyone wants to stick around GS forever either, it's called moving on. Which is why some users leave and new ones replace them.

Fair enough.
#1016 Posted by kitty (114905 posts) -

I thought you were well known in this forum. I mean you're a Power Ranger after all!

sune_Gem
Not like I used to be. :P But I try to help out people nearly everywhere on this site. Lately I've been sticking to helping in Tech Support and reporting tons of spam and other issues with the site. [QUOTE="guildclaws"] Fair enough.

But don't worry, the people on that forum won't quit GS for that site. I guess some consider it a private place to chat at. Hey some people would rather have that. I certainly won't leave GS though, too many friends here and I like helping out with site.
#1017 Posted by guildclaws (7907 posts) -
[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

2ndWonder
Not like I used to be. :P But I try to help out people nearly everywhere on this site. Lately I've been sticking to helping in Tech Support and reporting tons of spam and other issues with the site. [QUOTE="guildclaws"] Fair enough.

But don't worry, the people on that forum won't quit GS for that site. I guess some consider it a private place to chat at. Hey some people would rather have that. I certainly won't leave GS though, too many friends here and I like helping out with site.

Same here anyway how did you get to be a Ranger? do they just slap the badge on you without asking or do they ask you first in a PM or Email? though other than a cool Ranger tag under your username being a Ranger sounds pretty lame if you ask me, it's like being a Moderator but without all the Power not to mention you don't get paid at all.
#1018 Posted by kitty (114905 posts) -
Same here anyway how did you get to be a Ranger? do they just slap the badge on you without asking or do they ask you first in a PM or Email? though other than a cool Ranger tag under your username being a Ranger sounds pretty lame if you ask me, it's like being a Moderator but without all the Power not to mention you don't get paid at all.guildclaws
Took quite awhile actually. I've been helping members since 2007 on this board, the others and in How to gamespot (formerly known as Welcome Newbies) and Tech Support. You get asked via PM, you have a time limit to reply to it. We are supposed to get "powers" well some of us. It was in the talks, but they might be saving it for the new site. Moderators don't get paid either, it's all volunteer work. :) Before everyone was granted TA permissions, GS gave out TA for life to mods and a few Rangers. That was payment I guess.
#1019 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

2ndWonder

Not like I used to be. :P But I try to help out people nearly everywhere on this site. Lately I've been sticking to helping in Tech Support and reporting tons of spam and other issues with the site.

I've report more spam threads than I can count. So many thank you messages in my inbox that they alone take up multiple pages... :o

#1020 Posted by kitty (114905 posts) -

I've report more spam threads than I can count. So many thank you messages in my inbox that they alone take up multiple pages... :o

sune_Gem
Same :( I got like 15 thank you messages yesterday in like 2 hours. Sometimes I wish I was a mod, so I could get rid of it. :P
#1021 Posted by guildclaws (7907 posts) -
[QUOTE="2ndWonder"] Took quite awhile actually. I've been helping members since 2007 on this board, the others and in How to gamespot (formerly known as Welcome Newbies) and Tech Support. You get asked via PM, you have a time limit to reply to it. We are supposed to get "powers" well some of us. It was in the talks, but they might be saving it for the new site. Moderators don't get paid either, it's all volunteer work. :) Before everyone was granted TA permissions, GS gave out TA for life to mods and a few Rangers. That was payment I guess.

Ah thanks, been curious how the whole Ranger and Moderator promotion thing works for a while
[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

2ndWonder
Same :( I got like 15 thank you messages yesterday in like 2 hours. Sometimes I wish I was a mod, so I could get rid of it. :P

Well you are kinda a Mod..........just without all the cool powers of course and the only thing you can do is report and have the top mens get the job done :P
#1022 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -

Morning everyone...

#1023 Posted by Ring_of_fire (15666 posts) -

Morning everyone...

DeadMan1290
mornin mr. zombie
#1024 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Morning everyone...

DeadMan1290

It's been May 7th for a while over here now and is long past morning. You jelly?

#1025 Posted by Ring_of_fire (15666 posts) -

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

Morning everyone...

sune_Gem

It's been May 7th for a while over here now and is long past morning. You jelly?

At least he won't waste the day, unlike someone else in this thread
#1026 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

Morning everyone...

Ring_of_fire

:(

That was uncalled for...

#1027 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -
[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

Morning everyone...

Ring_of_fire

Yeah, I have things to do and work. >.>
#1028 Posted by Ring_of_fire (15666 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ring_of_fire"][QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

sune_Gem

That was uncalled for...

I sorry :(
#1029 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="Ring_of_fire"] At least he won't waste the day, unlike someone else in this threadRing_of_fire

That was uncalled for...

I sorry :(

You've broke my soul! :cry:

#1030 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22156 posts) -

enhanced-buzz-3928-1367695227-0.jpg

this is so true for my dog and it drives me crazy

#1031 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36901 posts) -

[QUOTE="ninjastar"]

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] Only by a little...2ndWonder

pfft, you are all babies. >.>

does that mean you are the boss of me? :O