Roll Call: The New Forums are here edtion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1301 Posted by johnd13 (8605 posts) -

@Hiddai said:

@johnd13:

So i am hearing you are killing neo-nazis over there, ah?

Yeah. I'm waiting to see people's reactions, considering Golden Dawn(the neo-nazis) are hated by the majority of the population. They may have shitty ideals but murder is not good in any way.

#1302 Posted by kitty (114901 posts) -

lurks*

#1303 Posted by PsychoRedFox666 (2081 posts) -

Was finally able to access my account since the update. Hello people!

#1304 Posted by Hiddai (6086 posts) -

@2ndwonder:

I'm afraid everybody in the RC are lurking

#1305 Posted by johnd13 (8605 posts) -

Morning!

#1306 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (14531 posts) -

@johnd13 said:

Morning!

Morning to you, too! How do you feel about getting a new RC thread up in here?

#1307 Edited by GazaAli (23503 posts) -

Quick question. Do people take the day off on Halloween in the U.S? If yes then how many days? and Which ones?

#1308 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (14531 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

Quick question. Do people take the day off on Halloween in the U.S? If yes then how many days? and Which ones?

It's a normal work day when Halloween rolls around. I think maybe some schools let the kids go home a bit early--we got to leave 15 minutes early when i was in there--but that's pretty much it.

#1309 Posted by GazaAli (23503 posts) -

@hallenbeck77 said:

@GazaAli said:

It's a normal work day when Halloween rolls around. I think maybe some schools let the kids go home a bit early--we got to leave 15 minutes early when i was in there--but that's pretty much it.

No holidays? That's odd. I know of an American organization with an office in Palestinian territories and I'm sure they at least have one day off for the occasion.

#1310 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (14531 posts) -

For Halloween? That's a first. In the states it's business as usual. It's not a federal holiday, so pretty much all businesses are open.

#1311 Posted by Hiddai (6086 posts) -

My best friend's GF hates me...It's a weird situation

#1312 Posted by johnd13 (8605 posts) -
@Hiddai said:

My best friend's GF hates me...It's a weird situation

Why? Did you do sth to annoy her?

#1313 Edited by johnd13 (8605 posts) -

@hallenbeck77: I think it's time for a new RC. Just to fresh things up a little.

#1314 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (14531 posts) -

No problem. One new thread coming up!