Roll Call: The New Forums are here edtion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#551 Edited by OmitName (727 posts) -

i never thought i would grow to despise a symbol as i have the pound sign.

so much unpleasantness. i have never made it beyond 10 seconds in that video. it is sincerely a factor of great gravity as to why i have yet to start a twitter.

@OmitName said:

huzzah! customization.

( ! ) you can see other people's signatures in their profile. that is a bit of a grab of some territory in a direction i think.

this is what i meant in my last post. we can see the signatures of others in their profile; the forum section.

( ! ) yay quick navigation button / menu. uh. sports board.

#552 Edited by Zuzuvela (1993 posts) -

@ninjastar said:

@Zuzuvela said:

@ninjastar said:

#yesyouare

#Idontlikeyou

#lies

#yousuck

#553 Posted by ninjastar (9539 posts) -

@Zuzuvela said:

@ninjastar said:

@Zuzuvela said:

@ninjastar said:

#yesyouare

#Idontlikeyou

#lies

#yousuck

#maybe

#554 Edited by Zuzuvela (1993 posts) -

@ninjastar said:

@Zuzuvela said:

@ninjastar said:

@Zuzuvela said:

@ninjastar said:

#yesyouare

#Idontlikeyou

#lies

#yousuck

#maybe

#hidingsomething

#555 Edited by ninjastar (9539 posts) -

@Zuzuvela said:

@ninjastar said:

@Zuzuvela said:

@ninjastar said:

@Zuzuvela said:

@ninjastar said:

#yesyouare

#Idontlikeyou

#lies

#yousuck

#maybe

#hidingsomething

#openbook

#556 Posted by quadraleap (36519 posts) -

What a surprise, especially after having a few!. Sorta liking it but please god tell me there is an easy way to make the background a darker color/theme. The white screen is a killer.

#557 Posted by kitty (114948 posts) -

@quadraleap said:

What a surprise, especially after having a few!. Sorta liking it but please god tell me there is an easy way to make the background a darker color/theme. The white screen is a killer.

There is, at the very top of the page. Next to "Receive daily updates: " if you look over a bit passed that you should an "A" click it :)

#558 Posted by Hiddai (6086 posts) -

@2ndWonder said:

@quadraleap said:

What a surprise, especially after having a few!. Sorta liking it but please god tell me there is an easy way to make the background a darker color/theme. The white screen is a killer.

There is, at the very top of the page. Next to "Receive daily updates: " if you look over a bit passed that you should an "A" click it :)

Yeah but be noticed it sometimes jumps back to white...it happened already 3 times for me...

#559 Edited by sukraj (23670 posts) -

@TAMKFan said:

Hello there, everyone.

hi bro i'm still here

#560 Posted by Hiddai (6086 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@TAMKFan said:

Hello there, everyone.

hi bro i'm still here

Still having a problem with uploading an avatar?

#561 Edited by Ring_of_fire (15671 posts) -

Hi Hiddai

#562 Posted by johnd13 (7982 posts) -

Hi Ring

#563 Edited by Ring_of_fire (15671 posts) -

Hi greek Hiddai

#564 Posted by johnd13 (7982 posts) -

Hey he's the israeli johnd13!

How are you?

#565 Edited by Ring_of_fire (15671 posts) -

I am good, you?

#566 Edited by johnd13 (7982 posts) -

Glad to hear that. :)

I'm fine as well. Can't decide between going out for the night or staying in.

Have you got any plans for the day?

#567 Posted by kitty (114948 posts) -

*takes over*

#568 Posted by TAMKFan (32860 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@TAMKFan said:

Hello there, everyone.

hi bro i'm still here

I'm glad to see this many users sticking around, despite the change.

#569 Edited by ninjastar (9539 posts) -

@2ndWonder said:

*takes over*

Nope. :O

#570 Posted by kitty (114948 posts) -

@ninjastar said:

@2ndWonder said:

*takes over*

Nope. :O

it's you :O

#571 Posted by Hiddai (6086 posts) -

@Ring_of_fire said:

Hi greek Hiddai

Greek? :o
^^ How are you?

#572 Edited by The_Last_Ride (74009 posts) -

How is everyone doing today?

#573 Posted by OmitName (727 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride: humbug.

#574 Posted by TAMKFan (32860 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

How is everyone doing today?

Not too bad. How about you?

#575 Edited by The_Last_Ride (74009 posts) -

@OmitName said:

@The_Last_Ride: humbug.

aw, how come?

#576 Edited by OmitName (727 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride: just the general station of the day. i will overcome it!

( ! )

#577 Edited by The_Last_Ride (74009 posts) -

@TAMKFan said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

How is everyone doing today?

Not too bad. How about you?

waiting for the damn unions to carry over

#578 Posted by TAMKFan (32860 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride: Yeah, same here. Hopefully, that'll be soon enough.

#579 Posted by The_Last_Ride (74009 posts) -

@OmitName said:

@The_Last_Ride: just the general station of the day. i will overcome it!

( ! )

you'll overcome it, it might just be one of those days

#580 Edited by leon2365 (13087 posts) -

looks like the site is beginning to stabilize a bit. some links still don't work in various forums, but hopefully those get fixed soon.

#581 Posted by ninjastar (9539 posts) -

Where's everyone at tonight?

#582 Posted by Zuzuvela (1993 posts) -

Too lazy to make this place active/waiting for someone else to do it

#583 Posted by ninjastar (9539 posts) -

@Zuzuvela said:

Too lazy to make this place active/waiting for someone else to do it

You will be waiting a long time. :o

#584 Posted by Zuzuvela (1993 posts) -

Oh well, at least Ive pokemon to play while waiting

#585 Posted by TAMKFan (32860 posts) -

@ninjastar said:

Where's everyone at tonight?

I'm here. How have you been?

#586 Edited by ninjastar (9539 posts) -

@Zuzuvela said:

Oh well, at least Ive pokemon to play while waiting

I've got GTA V to play. :P

#587 Posted by Zuzuvela (1993 posts) -

@ninjastar said:

@Zuzuvela said:

Oh well, at least Ive pokemon to play while waiting

I've got GTA V to play. :P

Boo......

You still havent tried pokemon

#588 Edited by ninjastar (9539 posts) -

@TAMKFan said:

@ninjastar said:

Where's everyone at tonight?

I'm here. How have you been?

Been good, you?

#589 Edited by TAMKFan (32860 posts) -

@ninjastar said:

@TAMKFan said:

@ninjastar said:

Where's everyone at tonight?

I'm here. How have you been?

Been good, you?

A bit frustrated, but other than that, I'm fine. So, you've been playing GTA V lately? Same here. I currently have 72% on the game.

#590 Posted by ninjastar (9539 posts) -

I just got it Monday. Not very far yet. 9% I think.

#591 Posted by leon2365 (13087 posts) -

im still stuck on playing PC games on my gaming laptop. im trying to get back on xbox though.

#592 Posted by TAMKFan (32860 posts) -

@ninjastar said:

I just got it Monday. Not very far yet. 9% I think.

Oh, I see. I've had it since the day it was released. I have the main game beaten. I just have the side-missions and stuff to do, hence the 72%.

#593 Posted by BranKetra (49382 posts) -

I am enjoying Beast Wars. It almost gives me reason to get a Transformers game.

#594 Posted by ninjastar (9539 posts) -

@Zuzuvela said:

@ninjastar said:

@Zuzuvela said:

Oh well, at least Ive pokemon to play while waiting

I've got GTA V to play. :P

Boo......

You still havent tried pokemon

I know. :(

And I have a drink in hand so I don't think it's happening tonight either. :P

#595 Posted by Zuzuvela (1993 posts) -

@ninjastar said:

@Zuzuvela said:

@ninjastar said:

@Zuzuvela said:

Oh well, at least Ive pokemon to play while waiting

I've got GTA V to play. :P

Boo......

You still havent tried pokemon

I know. :(

And I have a drink in hand so I don't think it's happening tonight either. :P

Whaa.....why cant you just set it up, drink and then play?

#596 Posted by ninjastar (9539 posts) -

@Zuzuvela said:

@ninjastar said:

@Zuzuvela said:

@ninjastar said:

@Zuzuvela said:

Oh well, at least Ive pokemon to play while waiting

I've got GTA V to play. :P

Boo......

You still havent tried pokemon

I know. :(

And I have a drink in hand so I don't think it's happening tonight either. :P

Whaa.....why cant you just set it up, drink and then play?

Well I went running and when I got back I made my drink. You know I procrastinate everything. :|

#597 Posted by Zuzuvela (1993 posts) -

@ninjastar said:

Well I went running and when I got back I made my drink. You know I procrastinate everything. :|

I do?

Fine then,I guess I wont talk to you about The Voice since Ive caught up with it then

#598 Edited by ninjastar (9539 posts) -

@Zuzuvela said:

@ninjastar said:

Well I went running and when I got back I made my drink. You know I procrastinate everything. :|

I do?

Fine then,I guess I wont talk to you about The Voice since Ive caught up with it then

No, can we please talk about it.

#599 Posted by Zuzuvela (1993 posts) -

I wouldve if you had played pokemon

#600 Edited by TAMKFan (32860 posts) -

@ninjastar: I tend to procrastinate too.