Roll Call: Leaf it all to me!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ashbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#751  Edited By Ashbee
Member since 2015 • 383 Posts

@mitu123 said:

@indzman said:

SOMEBODY SAVE ME , WHAT THE HELL IS THAT IN DA I ???

WTF is that? Don't tell me you have to fight that.=O

@ashbee said:

Though I heard redheads are temperature sensitive?

They are?=O

I heard about research that was done experimenting with red hair and pain thresholds. Apparently pressure type pain they have a higher threshold for, whereas atmospheric pain such as temperatures they are more sensitive to. They also need more anesthesia!

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#752  Edited By TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33350 Posts
@ashbee said:

Cold weather > hot weather for me.

I can't stand being too hot, it is so uncomfortable. Too hot for me is anything 80 F and above, so I'm pretty sensitive to it.

Though I heard redheads are temperature sensitive? Being too cold isn't fun either but I feel more comfortable in it.

Anything 80 F and above is too hot for me as well.

So, you're actually a redhead? That's interesting. Is that your natural hair color?

Ashbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#753 Ashbee

@TAMKFan said:

@ashbee said:

I can't stand being too hot, it is so uncomfortable. Too hot for me is anything 80 F and above, so I'm pretty sensitive to it.

Though I heard redheads are temperature sensitive? Being too cold isn't fun either but I feel more comfortable in it.

So, you're actually a redhead? That's interesting. Is that your natural hair color?

Yes I am, was born with very vibrant red hair actually. My parents and brother all have dark brown hair so mine has ended up more auburn nowadays. My avatar is a picture my friend made of me.

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#754 TAMKFan

@ashbee said:

@TAMKFan said:

@ashbee said:

Yes I am, was born with very vibrant red hair actually. My parents and brother all have dark brown hair so mine has ended up more auburn nowadays. My avatar is a picture my friend made of me.

So, you look similar to your avatar? That's interesting too.

By the way, would you consider wearing flip-flops more often?

Ashbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#755 Ashbee

@TAMKFan said:

@ashbee said:

@TAMKFan said:

@ashbee said:

So, you look similar to your avatar? That's interesting too.

By the way, would you consider wearing flip-flops more often?

I mean as close to a cartoon as I can look I guess.

Why are you so interested in flip flops?

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#756  Edited By TAMKFan

@ashbee: Oh, I see. As for flip-flops, I do like seeing girls in them. I was just wondering. You don't have to answer.

So, have you lived in Michigan your whole life like I have?

Ashbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#757 Ashbee

@TAMKFan said:

@ashbee: Oh, I see. As for flip-flops, I do like seeing girls in them. I was just wondering. You don't have to answer.

Yeah for the most part. I lived in England for four months but other than that I've stayed in Michigan.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#758 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56081 Posts

Yeah, Gaming-Planet is back everyone.

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#759 TAMKFan

@ashbee said:

@TAMKFan said:

Yeah for the most part. I lived in England for four months but other than that I've stayed in Michigan.

I wonder what made you decide to live in England for just four months. The only country I've even been to other than the US is Canada.

Ashbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#760 Ashbee

@TAMKFan said:

@ashbee said:

@TAMKFan said:

I wonder what made you decide to live in England for just four months. The only country I've even been to other than the US is Canada.

I was living with my partner who lives there at the moment. I've been wanting to go to England for a long time, and I had the opportunity when I graduated so I took it.

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#761 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts

@davillain- said:

Have to say I quite like his current avatar. :P

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#762 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

@ashbee said:

@ashbee said:

They are?=O

I heard about research that was done experimenting with red hair and pain thresholds. Apparently pressure type pain they have a higher threshold for, whereas atmospheric pain such as temperatures they are more sensitive to. They also need more anesthesia!

I had no idea about this, honestly this is all new to me, guess you learn something new everyday, lol. That's interesting to note about redheads.

@davillain- said:

Haven't seen him in ages!!!

Ashbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#763 Ashbee

@mitu123 said:

@ashbee said:

@ashbee said:

They are?=O

I had no idea about this, honestly this is all new to me, guess you learn something new everyday, lol. That's interesting to note about redheads.

@davillain- said:

Haven't seen him in ages!!!

Yup, it is interesting. I have a dentist appointment coming up so I'll be sure to remind them about the anesthesia part.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#764 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@indzman said:

Hope you had fun before that because now it's gone =P

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#765 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@korvus said:

@indzman said:

Hope you had fun before that because now it's gone =P

Sorry, didn't understood you Mr K ? :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#766 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@indzman: I meant that I hope you had fun with your char before stepping in there because there won't be much left of it once you piss that thing off.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#767 indzman

@korvus said:

@indzman: I meant that I hope you had fun with your char before stepping in there because there won't be much left of it once you piss that thing off.

HaHa thankfully i didn't had to fight this monostrity ( Justina's spirit took care of it ) while i had to engage the spider's boss 'Nightmare' and respawning mini corrupted spiders in that section lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#768 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@indzman: Lucky ^_^

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#769  Edited By indzman

@korvus said:

@indzman: Lucky ^_^

I was not lucky in DA O and DA 2 if you understand what i mean ( Spider bosses, Tons of spider infested cave quests ) :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#770 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@indzman: And a shapeshifting companion with a predilection for spiders XD

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#771 indzman

@korvus said:

@indzman: And a shapeshifting companion with a predilection for spiders XD

Yup, huge gratification in getting my nightmare as a ally =P

Have you played Castlevania Lords of Shadows ? You can either attack or ride/attack enemies with gaint spiders lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#772 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@indzman: Again, lucky you XD

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#773 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

@davillain- said:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/903/429/de7.jpg

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#774 mitu123

@ashbee said:

Yup, it is interesting. I have a dentist appointment coming up so I'll be sure to remind them about the anesthesia part.

I do not like going to the dentist, lol, though it's important for your teeth.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#775 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

@mitu123 said:

@ashbee said:

Speaking of dentist, I really should arrange an appointment to get a teeth cleaning. It's been years since last time.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#776 DaVillain  Moderator

Getting ready to play Dying Light on Xbox One version since I got the digital version and that pre-downloading came in handy. At first, I wanted to see what the reviews had to say but since they are going to be delay, I just want on and buy the game on digital. Guess I'll have to check IGN and Game Revolutions review whenever there up and I'll let you guys know on how this game is good or bad. That said, it might be awhile before I comeback to GS but think goodness for Mobile.

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#777 Toph_Girl250

@johnd13 said:

@mitu123 said:

@ashbee said:

Speaking of dentist, I really should arrange an appointment to get a teeth cleaning. It's been years since last time.

I wonder which is worse, dentist or regular doctor's appointment? I think doctor's appointment is better, but sure enough, there is one thing to make that rather unpleasant as well, blood work. But, I think you should have the right to not have the doctor do that if you really don't want to. I'm one of those people that can't stand/feels much too unsettled having any form of blood sucked out of my body, in any form.

Surprisingly, I actually don't mind shots as much.

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#778 darklight4
Member since 2009 • 2094 Posts

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@johnd13 said:

@mitu123 said:

@ashbee said:

I wonder which is worse, dentist or regular doctor's appointment? I think doctor's appointment is better, but sure enough, there is one thing to make that rather unpleasant as well, blood work. But, I think you should have the right to not have the doctor do that if you really don't want to. I'm one of those people that can't stand/feels much too unsettled having any form of blood sucked out of my body, in any form.

I had a bunch of bloodwork done last year. I had a vitamin deficiency. For most part it was fine but then one of the nurses botches inserting a needle and my arm was quite sore for about a week.

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#779  Edited By Toph_Girl250

@darklight4 said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

I had a bunch of bloodwork done last year. I had a vitamin deficiency. For most part it was fine but then one of the nurses botches inserting a needle and my arm was quite sore for about a week.

Ouch, I don't think I would have liked that. And a Vitamin Deficiency sure doesn't sound fun, I don't think I've ever had that. :(

I hope you're better now though, you are in better shape now correct? (Actually wait never mind, I saw your post on the last page, saying that you are feeling fantastic this year, which is mighty good news.) :)

And lastly, I just realized, I got triple 7's (post number 777 in this thread.) :P Lucky me. Maybe my thread about 7 worked magic. :P

Ashbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#780  Edited By Ashbee

@mitu123 said:

@ashbee said:

Yes it is, but I also hate going there. I feel your pain.

@johnd13 said:

@mitu123 said:

@ashbee said:

I had one recently and they found a cavity :( That's why I'm seeing them again soon. Shame on me.

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#781 darklight4
Member since 2009 • 2094 Posts

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@darklight4 said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

Ouch, I don't think I would have liked that. And a Vitamin Deficiency sure doesn't sound fun, I don't think I've ever had that. :(

I hope you're better now though, you are in better shape now correct? (Actually wait never mind, I saw your post on the last page, saying that you are feeling fantastic this year, which is mighty good news.) :)

And lastly, I just realized, I got triple 7's (post number 777 in this thread.) :P Lucky me. Maybe my thread about 7 worked magic. :P

That vitamin deficiency put me in hospital for night. I feel better now, healthier also hope you're doing well too :)

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#782 indzman

Completed DA I, only missed last companion quest of Solas and he left Skyhold post game as he's a complete douchebag ( have to have his highest freindship rating and anything i do good it displeases him ). To get his last quest or to make him remain in Skyhold (post game ) i'dve to displease everyone else. He was not that worth it anyways, glad he's off my team for good :)

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#783 johnd13

@indzman said:

Completed DA I, only missed last companion quest of Solas and he left Skyhold post game as he's a complete douchebag ( have to have his highest freindship rating and anything i do good it displeases him ). To get his last quest or to make him remain in Skyhold (post game ) i'dve to displease everyone else. He was not that worth it anyways, glad he's off my team for good :)

Congrats indz! So final verdict for amount of hours needed to complete the game?

Yeah, Solas is not my fav party member either lol.

I'm too busy with uni this period so I decided to postpone DA I till I have more time for proper gaming sessions. :(

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#784  Edited By indzman

@johnd13 said:

@indzman said:

Congrats indz! So final verdict for amount of hours needed to complete the game?

Yeah, Solas is not my fav party member either lol.

I'm too busy with uni this period so I decided to postpone DA I till I have more time for proper gaming sessions. :(

It took me over 100 Hrs, including all side quests, optional quests, inner circle quests, main quests. I left out shard collecting , that'd count more 50 hrs in. Give or take 150 hrs.

Thanks John , enjoy the game on your free time. Uni first and best of luck with exams :)

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#785  Edited By johnd13

@indzman: Thank you friend. :)

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#786 Toph_Girl250

Yo, sup. Anyone feel like going on a picnic today? :P

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#787 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@Toph_Girl250 said:

Yo, sup. Anyone feel like going on a picnic today? :P

I certainly am far from feeling so. For a starter it is already 10 PM. More importantly however is the fact that my tooth is acting up it seems I have a long night ahead of me. I already made an appointment with the dentist but that won't be until 4 o'clock tomorrow evening. It seems I'm in for some drilling.

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#788 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

The anime thread is back up and running. Still not 100% sure what happened but thanks to @BranKetra it has returned.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#789  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@Toph_Girl250: You know, I might take my daughter on a picnic when it gets warm. I'll have to ask my baby mama to remind me set the date/time when I'm not busy.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#790 mitu123

@indzman said:

Where did you get all the time to play this game??? Congrats as well, I should beat it by Spring time.

judog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#791 judog1
Member since 2005 • 24657 Posts

So I played 14 hours of Euro Truck Simulator 2 last week. I feel like I have finally mastered parking in that game.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#792 mitu123

@judog1 said:

So I played 14 hours of Euro Truck Simulator 2 last week. I feel like I have finally mastered parking in that game.

Holy crap, I have not seen you in like forever!!!

judog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#793  Edited By judog1

@mitu123 said:

@judog1 said:

I've been lurking from time to time. It always seems like whenever I browse the forums no one has posted in RC for hours. Like what am I supposed to do, ask if anyone is here? :P

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#794 mitu123

@judog1 said:

@mitu123 said:

@judog1 said:

I've been lurking from time to time. It always seems like whenever I browse the forums no one has posted in RC for hours. Like what am I supposed to do, ask if anyone is here? :P

Yes, that's exactly what you do, you wonder who's out there and then they will come...hopefully. If they don't come it's usually their fault.=p

judog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#795 judog1

@mitu123 said:

@judog1 said:

Yes, that's exactly what you do, you wonder who's out there and then they will come...hopefully. If they don't come it's usually their fault.=p

"If you post it, they will come", the tagline to Kevin Costner's new movie Forum of Dreams.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#796 mitu123

@judog1 said:

@mitu123 said:

@judog1 said:

"If you post it, they will come", the tagline to Kevin Costner's new movie Forum of Dreams.

That's exactly how this thread got more activity again funny enough. Also, I never heard of that movie until now.

judog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#797 judog1

@mitu123 said:

@judog1 said:

That's exactly how this thread got more activity again funny enough. Also, I never heard of that movie until now.

I think Field of Dreams might be the only Kevin Costner movie I have watched. I have watched the WaterWorld stunt show at Universal Studios if that counts for anything :P

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#798 indzman

@mitu123 said:

@indzman said:

Where did you get all the time to play this game??? Congrats as well, I should beat it by Spring time.

Couldn't keep it down as it was damn addicting Heh. Now taking a gaming break till summer lol. Rest unfinished games not so interest to complete anytime soon ( Alien Isolation, Shadow Of Mordor , Ryse Son of Rom, Lara Croft and Temple of Osiris , Valkyria Chronicles ).

Have doubts about getting RE HD anytime soon, its freaking hard compared to Directors Cut ( Even on very easy mode ). You have to burn every freaking zombies with limited kerosene so they don't turn to crimson heads ( more lethal version ). Same backtracking, navigation as classic RE, very limited inventory. Nothing was changed from Directors Cut except enhanced visuals and bullet sponge zombies :(.

Ashbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#799 Ashbee

I didn't get the job. :(

Turns out they went with a guy who had been doing freelance work for them already.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#800 indzman

Better luck next time, interviews come and go :)