ROLL CALL: EASTER lS JUST AROUND THE CORNER EDITION

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#301 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -
Aced my last final o3o Straight A's
#302 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

Alright!

Lashings of ginger beer for everbody!

#303 Posted by kitty (114791 posts) -
Congrats. :P Now you should go have some fun. I bet you want to. :P
#304 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -

Congrats. :P Now you should go have some fun. I bet you want to. :P2ndWonder
Thanks so much ^^ I don't think I can have as much fun as you with all your perfect games stats though :O But I could go for some harvest moon under the covers with my teddy bear :3

HOLY SHI- I CAN READ FOR FUN FUN! AGAIN

#305 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

Aced my last final o3o Straight A's TrainerCeleste

Nice, nice.

#306 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]Aced my last final o3o Straight A's TacticalDesire

Nice, nice.

Whats new with you! :3
#307 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

[QUOTE="TacticalDesire"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]Aced my last final o3o Straight A's TrainerCeleste

Nice, nice.

Well, It's Always Sunny is now streaming on Netflix, so my life just got a little bit better.

#308 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="TacticalDesire"]

Nice, nice.

TacticalDesire

Well, It's Always Sunny is now streaming on Netflix, so my life just got a little bit better.

I did not know this! Netflix here I come <3
#309 Posted by kitty (114791 posts) -

Thanks so much ^^ I don't think I can have as much fun as you with all your perfect games stats though :O But I could go for some harvest moon under the covers with my teddy bear :3

TrainerCeleste
Ha, I wish I could help you get some stats in games. I bet that would be fun. I've wanted to try that game, how is it? I have a pikachu :3
#310 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -
[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]

2ndWonder
Ha, I wish I could help you get some stats in games. I bet that would be fun. I've wanted to try that game, how is it? I have a pikachu :3

It's always more fun getting stats with friends ^^ Unfortunately I don't play online too much anymore :P Otherwise we would be grinding right now o3o It's alright :P My girlfriend loves it so I figured I'd give it a go ^^ I prefer animal crossing though :3 It feels more idk like a world to me :P I also have a pikachu :3 She has a light ball and she's my favorite pokemon
#311 Posted by kitty (114791 posts) -
[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] It's always more fun getting stats with friends ^^ Unfortunately I don't play online too much anymore :P Otherwise we would be grinding right now o3o It's alright :P My girlfriend loves it so I figured I'd give it a go ^^ I prefer animal crossing though :3 It feels more idk like a world to me :P I also have a pikachu :3 She has a light ball and she's my favorite pokemon

Yes. It's makes the games better to. I play sometimes, but not as much as I used to. :P I always over grind on games lol. Hmm... maybe I'll give it a shot. I hope they have it for the vita. Whats the difference between the two? I like her and haunter.
#312 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -
[QUOTE="2ndWonder"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] It's always more fun getting stats with friends ^^ Unfortunately I don't play online too much anymore :P Otherwise we would be grinding right now o3o It's alright :P My girlfriend loves it so I figured I'd give it a go ^^ I prefer animal crossing though :3 It feels more idk like a world to me :P I also have a pikachu :3 She has a light ball and she's my favorite pokemon

Yes. It's makes the games better to. I play sometimes, but not as much as I used to. :P I always over grind on games lol. Hmm... maybe I'll give it a shot. I hope they have it for the vita. Whats the difference between the two? I like her and haunter.

It does it brings out all their potential :3 I have somewhat of a life now and I'd rather not lose it with grinding :P I used to grind from level 1 to 100 in a week or so on PSU >.> I'm done with it :P In harvest moon you like start a farm and grow crops and raise animals with random little events going on :P theres like a million versions though. Animal crossing is more of like you start in a town with next to nothing. You build up your house and make the town "perfect" :P Both silly little games :) but fun as hell now that I've entered the casual gamer realm :P My top 3 are Pikachu, Zorua, Quilava :3 so cute x3
#313 Posted by konvikt_17 (22245 posts) -

spent most my day playing some Zombies. damn addicting game.

by myself i did pretty damn good. got up to round 21. had an upgraded Ray Gun and an upgraded hk21. was beast.

then my sister came home from school so she joined in. we could only get to about round 16. due to everytime i tried the mystery box, id get a pistol, sniper rifle, or a grenade launcher. occasionally id get an smg, but it didnt last long. meanwhile my sister kept getting ray guns,apks, and hk21s all the time. pissed me off. this went on for hours, until she had to go to bed so we quit. was so pissed.

#314 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36824 posts) -
[QUOTE="2ndWonder"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] Dammmnnnn Any simulated or you played every one?

Played them all. I'm just dealing with them not passing me the ball, so I'm gonna hog the rebs lol. Gotta have some stats. I've played 42 games total so far (12 min quarters). avg 10.8 pts, 11.2 rebs, 4 ast fg is 54%, 3pt fg 49.2%, ft 78% edit: we are 41-1 (W/L)

Nice stats and crazy good w/l What rating are you?
#315 Posted by kitty (114791 posts) -
[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] It does it brings out all their potential :3 I have somewhat of a life now and I'd rather not lose it with grinding :P I used to grind from level 1 to 100 in a week or so on PSU >.> I'm done with it :P In harvest moon you like start a farm and grow crops and raise animals with random little events going on :P theres like a million versions though. Animal crossing is more of like you start in a town with next to nothing. You build up your house and make the town "perfect" :P Both silly little games :) but fun as hell now that I've entered the casual gamer realm :P My top 3 are Pikachu, Zorua, Quilava :3 so cute x3

Which is why I lovee certain games now. :P haha, yeah, you better keep that. wow, I don't think I'd do that, although I love PSU. Sounds like it could be fun, maybe tough to, assuming you don't go crazy with the animals. :P I think I likee the sound of animal crossing more. Nothing wrong with that. :P I like Zorua to :3. I have 4 of theem on white 2
#316 Posted by kitty (114791 posts) -
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] Nice stats and crazy good w/l What rating are you?

71. Still got ways to go, I'd like to be in the 80's.
#317 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -
[QUOTE="2ndWonder"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] It does it brings out all their potential :3 I have somewhat of a life now and I'd rather not lose it with grinding :P I used to grind from level 1 to 100 in a week or so on PSU >.> I'm done with it :P In harvest moon you like start a farm and grow crops and raise animals with random little events going on :P theres like a million versions though. Animal crossing is more of like you start in a town with next to nothing. You build up your house and make the town "perfect" :P Both silly little games :) but fun as hell now that I've entered the casual gamer realm :P My top 3 are Pikachu, Zorua, Quilava :3 so cute x3

Which is why I lovee certain games now. :P haha, yeah, you better keep that. wow, I don't think I'd do that, although I love PSU. Sounds like it could be fun, maybe tough to, assuming you don't go crazy with the animals. :P I think I likee the sound of animal crossing more. Nothing wrong with that. :P I like Zorua to :3. I have 4 of theem on white 2

WHen I played on the Xbox Servers a while back o3o my weapon setups consisted of 7/7 Psycho wands + one 8/8 Psycho for my mage girl 7/7 rattlesnacs o3o for my gunner bro and various units that were stacked up as much as possible :3 I had everything and once you get a stack or two the game gets a little stale :P I loved it too much I think ^^; I still play PSO even :lol: haha I love animal crossing the only issue I have with it really is you run out of things to do quite quickly in the start. But that's part of the charm, you can't play it all day :) I have a few too ^^ It's ability is fun for link battles too xD I have a little Zorua plush too on my computer desk ^^ There's a place by me that sells huge pikachu plush toys and I want one reallyyy bad :P But too expensive it's like 80 USD :x I love plushies x3
#318 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
Yo RC ^^ What's up?
#319 Posted by CountBleck12 (22924 posts) -
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]Yo RC ^^ What's up?

I'm doing fine, you?
#320 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]Yo RC ^^ What's up?CountBleck12
I'm doing fine, you?

Okay, I suppose.

And I'm surfing the web and sending some long emails. Also, I'm sitting around, waiting patiently for the next two days because I'm leaving for Colorado on the 14th. ^^

#321 Posted by CountBleck12 (22924 posts) -

[QUOTE="CountBleck12"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]Yo RC ^^ What's up?ghoklebutter

I'm doing fine, you?

Okay, I suppose.

And I'm surfing the web and sending some long emails. Also, I'm sitting around, waiting patiently for the next two days because I'm leaving for Colorado on the 14th. ^^

I see :P and that's good, hope you have fun over there!
#322 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="CountBleck12"] I'm doing fine, you?CountBleck12

Okay, I suppose.

I see :P and that's good, hope you have fun over there!

#323 Posted by CountBleck12 (22924 posts) -

Thanks :> Have any plans for your winter break?ghoklebutter
No problem and not really, me and the family still haven't decided what to do but we do know that we still have our holiday shopping to do so we'll be doing that. :P

#324 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]Thanks :> Have any plans for your winter break?CountBleck12

No problem and not really, me and the family still haven't decided what to do but we do know that we still have our holiday shopping to do so we'll be doing that. :P

Oh dear. Well, good luck with that. Shopping is almost always dreadful for me. It's just so boring. X_X
#325 Posted by CountBleck12 (22924 posts) -

Oh dear. Well, good luck with that. Shopping is almost always dreadful for me. It's just so boring. X_Xghoklebutter
That it is lol, well we do plan on visiting some of our relatives but it's a 3-4 hour trip and there will most likely be snow along the way so we're still undecided. :P

#326 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]Oh dear. Well, good luck with that. Shopping is almost always dreadful for me. It's just so boring. X_XCountBleck12

That it is lol, well we do plan on visiting some of our relatives but it's a 3-4 hour trip and there will most likely be snow along the way so we're still undecided. :P

Oh wow, that's long. Personally, I'm a sucker for long drives, but I can imagine how dreadful they are for others (especially with snow and whatnot). Maybe you could stay over at their place for a few night or something in order to make the trip more bearable.
#327 Posted by CountBleck12 (22924 posts) -

Oh wow, that's long. Personally, I'm a sucker for long drives, but I can imagine how dreadful they are for others (especially with snow and whatnot). Maybe you could stay over at their place for a few night or something in order to make the trip more bearable.ghoklebutter
I don't mind them either but my mother and sister do :P. Yeah, we done it before and we stayed for about a week.

Well I'm going to bed now, it was great chatting with you. :)

#328 Posted by konvikt_17 (22245 posts) -

i like 3-4 hours trips

just sit back and listen to my music.

though i hate really long trips.

longest trip ive taken was about 26 hours long. traveling from Florida to Illinois by bus. was not fun.

#329 Posted by johnd13 (8208 posts) -

The trip to my grandparents' place (we' re going there for christmas) is a 5 hour long trip. The same fvcking trip gets boring and monotonous after all these years. Nowadays I usually sleep most of the time or listen to music with my eyes closed.

#330 Posted by konvikt_17 (22245 posts) -

The trip to my grandparents' place (we' re going there for christmas) is a 5 hour long trip. The same fvcking trip gets boring and monotonous after all these years. Nowadays I usually sleep most of the time or listen to music with my eyes closed.

johnd13

our grandma used to live in oklahoma. was about a hour drive. we visited her quite often. sucked.

though she recently moved to chicago illinois so now its about a 4-5 hour drive.

Music is a lifesaver on long trips.

#331 Posted by johnd13 (8208 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

konvikt_17

our grandma used to live in oklahoma. was about a hour drive. we visited her quite often. sucked.

though she recently moved to chicago illinois so now its about a 4-5 hour drive.

I' ve been listening to Hollywood Undead lately. They' re awesome!

#332 Posted by konvikt_17 (22245 posts) -

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

johnd13

Indeed they are.

they have a new album coming out in January. cant wait!

#333 Posted by johnd13 (8208 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

konvikt_17

Indeed they are.

they have a new album coming out in January. cant wait!

Danny' s voice is beautiful and I like J3T as well. Will keep an eye out!

#334 Posted by Allicrombie (25222 posts) -
Hmm midnight here and I iz not sleepy. Not good.
#335 Posted by johnd13 (8208 posts) -

Hmm midnight here and I iz not sleepy. Not good.Allicrombie

Morning here. I woke up an hour ago. :)

#336 Posted by Allicrombie (25222 posts) -

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"]Hmm midnight here and I iz not sleepy. Not good.johnd13

Morning in Athens sounds nice, I'd love to visit one day.
#337 Posted by johnd13 (8208 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"]Hmm midnight here and I iz not sleepy. Not good.Allicrombie

I don' t live in Athens. It' s great for sightseeing though especially in the summer if you don' t mind the extreme heat.:P

#338 Posted by Allicrombie (25222 posts) -

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"][QUOTE="johnd13"]

johnd13

I don' t live in Athens. It' s great for sightseeing though especially in the summer if you don' t mind the extreme heat.:P

I run cold, so heat is nice. I'm a big history fan so I'm naturally attracted to cities like Athens, (though there is a lot of history out there, )
#339 Posted by johnd13 (8208 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"] Morning in Athens sounds nice, I'd love to visit one day.Allicrombie

I run cold, so heat is nice. I'm a big history fan so I'm naturally attracted to cities like Athens, (though there is a lot of history out there, )

I wish you to have the chance to witness all that history out there. You deserve it.

#340 Posted by Allicrombie (25222 posts) -

johnd13

I wish you to have the chance to witness all that history out there. You deserve it.

haha, thanks. May be awhile, I dont leave the house much.
#341 Posted by johnd13 (8208 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"] I run cold, so heat is nice. I'm a big history fan so I'm naturally attracted to cities like Athens, (though there is a lot of history out there, )Allicrombie

Me neither. Got a lot of things to keep me occupied. Studying, gaming etc.

Except for attending to classes or going to the movies and such.

I' d love to travel the world though.

#342 Posted by Allicrombie (25222 posts) -

johnd13

me too, though if I had the monies, I'd probably move to the UK. I'd love to go to school out there or in Paris.
#343 Posted by johnd13 (8208 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"] haha, thanks. May be awhile, I dont leave the house much.Allicrombie

me too, though if I had the monies, I'd probably move to the UK. I'd love to go to school out there or in Paris.

It' d be nice if I could move to the UK or somewhere abroad in the future too. I always wanted to go to Oxford - seems to me like the capital of all universities.

#344 Posted by Allicrombie (25222 posts) -

johnd13

It' d be nice if I could move to the UK or somewhere abroad in the future too. I always wanted to go to Oxford - seems to me like the capital of all universities.

Oxford or Cambridge would be nice.
#345 Posted by johnd13 (8208 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"] me too, though if I had the monies, I'd probably move to the UK. I'd love to go to school out there or in Paris.Allicrombie

Well I hope when I get my degree I' ll be able to go to the UK or america with a scholarship.

#346 Posted by Allicrombie (25222 posts) -

johnd13

Well I hope when I get my degree I' ll be able to go to the UK or america with a scholarship.

what's your degree?
#347 Posted by johnd13 (8208 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"] Oxford or Cambridge would be nice. Allicrombie

what's your degree?

Computer Science

#348 Posted by Allicrombie (25222 posts) -

johnd13

what's your degree?

Computer Science

You're much braver than I am, then, haha.
#349 Posted by johnd13 (8208 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"] what's your degree?Allicrombie

Computer Science

I' m still in my 2nd year and there are 4 years overall so we' ll see what happens. Maybe I' ll get to come to Canada!

#350 Posted by Allicrombie (25222 posts) -

Computer Science

johnd13

I' m still in my 2nd year and there are 4 years overall so we' ll see what happens. Maybe I' ll get to come to Canada!

Nothing but moose and squirrels up there, the U.S is more interesting. >.>