Roll Call - April Fool's Day Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#301 Edited by TAMKFan (32730 posts) -

I never cared for Fuse either.

By the way, I joined GS 10 years ago today.

#302 Posted by harry_james_pot (10593 posts) -

@TAMKFan said:

Congrats again. :D

#303 Posted by zeroyaoi (1914 posts) -

@harry_james_pot: It didn't mesh together too well with the rest of the site, but it was our little haven. Now it's all gone.

#304 Posted by zeroyaoi (1914 posts) -

Happy anniversary!

#305 Posted by zanelli (768 posts) -

I somewhat miss Fuse as well. It had it's own little community and was a very friendly place most of the time.

#306 Posted by zeroyaoi (1914 posts) -

@zanelli: it was very friendly. There was one crazy user that kept tagging everyone. He drove people insane at times. :P

#307 Posted by harry_james_pot (10593 posts) -

@zeroyaoi said:

@harry_james_pot: It didn't mesh together too well with the rest of the site, but it was our little haven. Now it's all gone.

So you were only posting there? That explains why I never saw you here before. :P

#308 Posted by zeroyaoi (1914 posts) -

@harry_james_pot: I used it very often. Also post in other boards like Nintendo, Playstation, and Games discussions. :P

Do you stay in off topic?

#309 Posted by harry_james_pot (10593 posts) -

@zeroyaoi said:

@harry_james_pot: I used it very often. Also post in other boards like Nintendo, Playstation, and Games discussions. :P

Most of my posts were in OT (RC, to be specific), and several unions and UCBs.

These days I'm at SW, PC, GD, and sometimes OT.. Basically since there's barely any activity it's hard to stick with just a couple of boards like I used it.

#310 Posted by zeroyaoi (1914 posts) -

@harry_james_pot: I've noticed the lack of activity. Sometimes it takes a day for a reply.

#311 Posted by zeroyaoi (1914 posts) -

I had to boot from the disc drive to re-install the original software. Then updated to newest software, and it's working perfectly. :D

#312 Edited by TAMKFan (32730 posts) -

@zeroyaoi said:

Happy anniversary!

Thanks. How have you been lately?

#313 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26278 posts) -

@TAMKFan said:

Congrats! :)

#314 Posted by the_foreign_guy (22656 posts) -

@zeroyaoi said:

These days I'm at SW, PC, GD, and sometimes OT.. Basically since there's barely any activity it's hard to stick with just a couple of boards like I used it.

Is that how it is these days? I remember RC was pretty popular back in the day.

#315 Posted by BranKetra (48178 posts) -

Yes *Disappears*

#316 Edited by harry_james_pot (10593 posts) -

@harry_james_pot said:

@zeroyaoi said:

Is that how it is these days? I remember RC was pretty popular back in the day.

Holy crap I haven't seen you in years! :o

And sadly yes, RC used to get 10 new posts everytime you hit F5, now it's... this. But it's been getting slowly better.

#317 Posted by the_foreign_guy (22656 posts) -

And sadly yes, RC used to get 10 new posts everytime you hit F5, now it's... this. But it's been getting slowly better.

Hey there! I remember you. I'm surprised people still remember me. How's it going?

#318 Posted by kitty (114570 posts) -
#319 Edited by kitty (114570 posts) -
@harry_james_pot said:

Why aren't you at the party? :x

Sorry I've been a busy kitty :( please forgive me.

@zeroyaoi said:

@kitty: You're the sleepiest kitty in the world. :P

Are you really on the nip? :0

lol, I can't help it, beds and are comfy and being warm makes me sleepy :3
Maybe ;o

#320 Posted by harry_james_pot (10593 posts) -
@harry_james_pot said:

Hey there! I remember you. I'm surprised people still remember me. How's it going?

Of course we remember. It's going pretty good. Lots of people left, but many are still hanging around.

How are you?

@kitty said:

@harry_james_pot said:

Why aren't you at the party? :x

Sorry I've been a busy kitty :( please forgive me.

Hmmm... Ok.

#321 Posted by TAMKFan (32730 posts) -

My bed is pretty comfortable, thankfully.

#322 Posted by the_foreign_guy (22656 posts) -

Of course we remember. It's going pretty good. Lots of people left, but many are still hanging around.

How are you?

I could see that. It seems slower than it used to be. I'm pretty good, just trying to learn how to navigate around this place. Where are the UCBs and unions? Did they delete those?

#323 Posted by TAMKFan (32730 posts) -

@harry_james_pot said:

How are you?

I could see that. It seems slower than it used to be. I'm pretty good, just trying to learn how to navigate around this place. Where are the UCBs and unions? Did they delete those?

All the UCBs are gone. Some of the unions were saved though, but they are really dead.

#324 Posted by harry_james_pot (10593 posts) -

@harry_james_pot said:

How are you?

There's a list here with the unions that got converted to boards. But as TAMK said they're pretty much dead.

#325 Edited by zanelli (768 posts) -

Yep it's a shame that the unions don't get much activity now they are almost impossible to find. I wouldn't mind trying to revive GSPN just to bring back the game nights.

#326 Posted by zeroyaoi (1914 posts) -

@the_foreign_guy: Nice to meet you foreigner. :)

@harry_james_pot: You're being too easy on kitty. :0

@kitty: Sleeping all the time. Dont think you can hide. D:

@TAMKFan: What I would do for a bed. :P

#327 Posted by the_foreign_guy (22656 posts) -

@zanelli said:

Yep it's a shame that the unions don't get much activity now they are almost impossible to find. I wouldn't mind trying to revive GSPN just to bring back the game nights.

Aw that is a shame. There were some pretty good unions and UCBs that were active and close-knit with good members.

@zeroyaoi nice to meet you too! I like the avatar/sig.

#328 Posted by Shadowchronicle (25977 posts) -

@zanelli said:

Aw that is a shame. There were some pretty good unions and UCBs that were active and close-knit with good members.

You're back? Welcome back TFG.

#329 Posted by Allicrombie (25132 posts) -

@the_foreign_guy said:

@zanelli said:

You're back? Welcome back TFG.

freaked me out when I saw him posting earlier.

#330 Edited by Shadowchronicle (25977 posts) -

Yeah I'm in denial here. I know TFG doesn't know me but I know him because of his topic about posting in OT with that gif on abusing the topic creation button. Along with my few encounters with him in roll call a looooooong time ago.

#331 Posted by Allicrombie (25132 posts) -

Yeah I'm in denial here. I know TFG doesn't know me but I know him because of his topic about posting in OT with that gif on abusing the topic creation button. Along with my few encounters with him in roll call a looooooong time ago. xD

that's nice, now about my avy frame ...how about sanguine? >.>

#332 Edited by Shadowchronicle (25977 posts) -

@Allicrombie said:

@shadowchronicle said:

Yeah I'm in denial here. I know TFG doesn't know me but I know him because of his topic about posting in OT with that gif on abusing the topic creation button. Along with my few encounters with him in roll call a looooooong time ago. xD

<.< We all know how you get the borders on those avatars. Its only a matter of time till you get a red border with stripes...

I meant stripes not striples.

#333 Posted by Allicrombie (25132 posts) -

@Allicrombie said:

@shadowchronicle said:

<.< We all know how you get the borders on those avatars. Its only a matter of time till you get a red border with stripes...

I have no idea, lol.

#334 Posted by Allicrombie (25132 posts) -

damnit, would Chartreuse be too much to ask?

#335 Posted by Shadowchronicle (25977 posts) -

LOL

2nd come over here.

#336 Posted by Allicrombie (25132 posts) -

I knew this was all 2nd's fault. =P

#337 Posted by SoraX64 (29221 posts) -

Hi Shadowchronicle. xD

#338 Posted by Shadowchronicle (25977 posts) -

@SoraX64 said:

Hi Shadowchronicle. xD

pls.don't.copy.

my trademark smiley laugh face

#339 Posted by SoraX64 (29221 posts) -

What are YOU gonna do about it?

#340 Posted by Shadowchronicle (25977 posts) -

Stop embarrassing me senpai.

#341 Posted by SoraX64 (29221 posts) -

Complain all you want, I'm not going to notice you.

#342 Posted by the_foreign_guy (22656 posts) -

Yeah I'm in denial here. I know TFG doesn't know me but I know him because of his topic about posting in OT with that gif on abusing the topic creation button. Along with my few encounters with him in roll call a looooooong time ago.

Wow someone who remembers that classic thread. And such a nice warm welcome too. ^^'

#343 Edited by SoraX64 (29221 posts) -

I have you on Skype and a few other things but you probably don't remember me. So now I'm kind of like a stalker, teehee~

I see you there.

#344 Posted by the_foreign_guy (22656 posts) -

@SoraX64 said:

I have you on Skype and a few other things but you probably don't remember me. So now I'm kind of like a stalker, teehee~

I see you there.

Loving from a distance eh? I don't remember ever giving my skype away to anyone though.

And you used to have a Mio maid avatar from what I remember.

#345 Edited by SoraX64 (29221 posts) -

It probably got transferred over when I imported my contacts from MSN. And you are correct.

#346 Posted by zanelli (768 posts) -

@shadowchronicle said:

@Allicrombie said:

I have no idea, lol.

I'm fairly sure only we can see that. xD

#347 Posted by TAMKFan (32730 posts) -

@zeroyaoi said:

@the_foreign_guy: Nice to meet you foreigner. :)

@harry_james_pot: You're being too easy on kitty. :0

@kitty: Sleeping all the time. Dont think you can hide. D:

@TAMKFan: What I would do for a bed. :P

You don't have a bed? Where do you sleep? On a couch?

#348 Posted by harry_james_pot (10593 posts) -

omg RC is alive! Kind of.. but yay!

#349 Posted by TAMKFan (32730 posts) -

@zanelli said:

I wish the unions that were save could be better advertised or something. More than half of my posts came from unions.

#350 Posted by quadraleap (36507 posts) -