Robot Wars BBC Discussion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9174 Posts

I know it's been over 12 years since Robot Wars was on the TV back in 2004, but with the Revived series coming back on BBC 2 pretty been a trip back down memory lane for those who watched the series from 1998 - 2004.

Have you watched the latest series of Robot Wars? Have any favourite moments from the past series?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58855 Posts

I've been enjoying it, although it seems less about what weapons they have attached and more about who can bump into the other one the best.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56040 Posts

@benleslie5 said:

I know it's been over 12 years since Robot Wars was on the TV back in 2004, but with the Revived series coming back on BBC 2 pretty been a trip back down memory lane for those who watched the series from 1998 - 2004.

Have you watched the latest series of Robot Wars? Have any favourite moments from the past series?

Not really but I do know Battlebots made a return last year with great expectation, love Battlebots and Robot Wars as well but Robot Wars tends to be more agrressive then Battlebots. As far as Robot Wars, I didn't even know Robot Wars was back in action. The only reason why I like was the fact that it had more robots, very aggressive, and better rules then Battlebots and most of all, Mick Foley hosted that show.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#4 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

Used to enjoy it a lot back then. Haven't seen the new episodes....