Robbery suspect brags on YouTube

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by hydr0_32 (420 posts) -

www.digitaltrends.com/web/teenager-shows-off-bank-robbery-money-on-youtube-before-arrest/

#3 Posted by Celldrax (14844 posts) -

"Now Im rich, I can pay off my college financial aid and tomorrow im going for a shopping spree"

Lol, no you aren't... and no you won't.

Commiting a crime and posting about it on Youtube...

How is it that people are this dumb...

#4 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23946 posts) -
Didn't even use 7 proxies
#5 Posted by hydr0_32 (420 posts) -

I bet she voted for Obama :P

#6 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

Didn't even use 7 proxiesJigglyWiggly_

:lol:

Sabata also claimed that she was a "victim of the government"article

bank robber Waco Nebraska

thug life 4 real dawg

here's the article linked for those of you to lazy to copy and paste:

www.digitaltrends.com/web/teenager-shows-off-bank-robbery-money-on-youtube-before-arrest/

#7 Posted by DarkGamer007 (6033 posts) -

Relevant.

#8 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

Where's the bragging video?

*Oh. Only 6k?

I would rob a bank for the thrills, not the money.

#10 Posted by gamertylers (1969 posts) -
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. - Albert Einstein This has got to be one of the dumber things I've heard this week.

I bet she voted for Obama :P

hydr0_32
Don't be that guy.
#11 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6203 posts) -

Deserves to be someone's b!tch just for being generally stupid.................

#12 Posted by luis_07 (124 posts) -

What a dumb broad :lol:

#13 Posted by chrisrooR (9027 posts) -
Wow, for six grand she's going to get at least 4-5 years. Apparently she was armed as well? Seriously, how stupid can you be.
#14 Posted by hydr0_32 (420 posts) -

Wow, for six grand she's going to get at least 4-5 years. Apparently she was armed as well? Seriously, how stupid can you be.chrisrooR

No gun was ever shown inside the bank. She just said that she had a gun with her written on paper.

#15 Posted by cmpepper23 (3256 posts) -

It's hard to believe people can be this stupid, but I guess this is just the world we live in. And to think she actually got into college with that intellect. Whatever institution it is, I would adivse them to deny ever admitting her retarded ass.

#16 Posted by MrGeezer (57211 posts) -
While this is indeed exceptionally stupid, I have to point out that the stupidity started with robbing a bank at all. This chick got a whopping $6000 bucks, and is looking at years in federal prison. Worth it? Only if you're an idiot. Which sort of brings up the point...if you ever thinking about robbing a bank AT ALL, then you should just clear that thought from your head. Oh...it shouldn't be that hard to get away with it. ONCE. But those big scores that you see in the movies? They don't happen. Best case scenario, you get away with stealing a few thousand bucks, which you're quickly gonna blow stupidly by going on "shopping sprees". And if it worked for you the first time, and you were stupid enough to do it the first time, you're probably gonna do it again. Even if you rob a bank every six months and average $10,000 per robbery (and that's generous), all you're looking at is $20,000 a year. That's not much more than working minimum f***ing wage. And if you're stupid enough to risk years in federal prison for minimum wage money, then chances are that you're so stupid that you should just flat out assume that you're gonna get busted. Yeah, this girl was really stupid, but the biggest idiocy started with deciding to rob a f***ing bank at all. I'm not even going to be naive enough to tell you that crime doesn't pay. I'm just gonna say...if you do decide to be a criminal, then there are much smarter ways to do it than by robbing banks. Do you know who robs banks? F***ing idiots, that's who. The vast vast majority of the time, these are people dealing in big risks and small rewards. And if they're dumb enough to do it in the first place, then chances are that they're gonna f*** up and get caught (even if they get off scott free the first time).
#17 Posted by Killzonage (397 posts) -
Words cannot describe how dumb...
#18 Posted by xerxes5678 (4704 posts) -

I wish all criminals were this stupid and easy to catch.

#19 Posted by br0kenrabbit (13595 posts) -

Best case scenario, you get away with stealing a few thousand bucks, MrGeezer

If you're robbing a bank for money, you're doing it wrong. It's those deposit boxes you want. :twisted:

#20 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43333 posts) -
Well, I think we can all agree on how unwise that was.
#21 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]Wow, for six grand she's going to get at least 4-5 years. Apparently she was armed as well? Seriously, how stupid can you be.hydr0_32

No gun was ever shown inside the bank. She just said that she had a gun with her written on paper.

4-5 for robbing a bank? F---, that's nothing; more people should rob banks.
#22 Posted by ad1x2 (5841 posts) -

First thing that came to mind about her after reading the story:

[spoiler] pR3YCOAi1Ua6C9H74UbYTg2.jpg [/spoiler]

She probably could have got more money than that slutting her way around her school without having to worry about jailtime.

#23 Posted by klusps (10385 posts) -

I'm surprise she's in college.

#24 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

I wouldn't be surprised if she said her full name and address out loud while robbing the bank.

#25 Posted by Serraph105 (28681 posts) -

She couldn't have stolen a better camera?

#26 Posted by chrisrooR (9027 posts) -
[QUOTE="hydr0_32"]

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]Wow, for six grand she's going to get at least 4-5 years. Apparently she was armed as well? Seriously, how stupid can you be.Fightingfan

4-5 for robbing a bank? F---, that's nothing; more people should rob banks.

Well, I think there's a pretty hefty amount of time in prison regarding armed vs. non-armed. Armed robbery can fetch you 10-15 years I believe.