R.I.P. Zombie craze

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TheHighWind (3870 posts) -

It all started with a little game on playstation 1 called Resident Evil 2.

Then 10 years of zombie walks, zombie games, zombie zombies, zombie t-shirts, zombie movies, zombie t.v. shows.

What is the obsession with the undead? I am glad it's ending. I was along for the ride a little bit back in 2008, but man.

If I see another zombie themed anything I am going to puke up my liver.

I think with the series the walking dead, this stuff is finally coming to a crawl.

NO. MORE. ZOMBIES. PLEASE!

There is one simple phrase so your thread will never get locked and it goes like:

You, OT?

#2 Posted by themagicbum9720 (6505 posts) -

Then 10 years of zombie walks, zombie games, zombie zombies, zombie t-shirts, zombie movies, zombie t.v. shows.

What is the obsession with the undead? I am glad it's ending. I was along for the ride a little bit back in 2008, but man.

I think with the series the walking dead, this stuff is finally coming to a crawl.

There is one simple phrase so your thread will never get locked and it goes like:

You, OT?

TheHighWind
you think that will prevent someone from locking this?
#3 Posted by comp_atkins (31812 posts) -
quick.. someone come up w/ a new zombie themed lemonade. i want to see this guy puke up his liver.
#4 Posted by Swanogt19 (24159 posts) -
blog it son.
#5 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18415 posts) -
It hasn't ended yet.
#7 Posted by Netherscourge (16330 posts) -

But wait, THERE's MORE!!!!

World War Z + Brad Pitt = MOAR ZOMBIE MONEY $$$$$$ CHA_CHING

#8 Posted by signzoe (55 posts) -

It all caters to a ''zombified'' mindless society we all really live in or have been living in for a while now. I really never seen the appeal in it.

#9 Posted by -Toshy- (1354 posts) -
It all started with a little game on playstation 1 called Resident Evil 2.TheHighWind
Yep, the zombie craze totally started with Resident Evil 2.
#10 Posted by SUD123456 (4524 posts) -

LMAO @ the statement that it started with PS and RE. I can only assume that reflects your age.

#11 Posted by CommanderShiro (21746 posts) -

LMAO @ the statement that it started with PS and RE. I can only assume that reflects your age.

SUD123456

Quoted for truth lol

#12 Posted by pspdseagle (3307 posts) -
Zombies are here to stay. They are no fad.
#13 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31998 posts) -

priorities man, priorities.

First, we need to kill the vampire craze.  At least, the hot, sexy, socialite/aristocrat vampires.  If they want to bring back nosferatu, fine, but I am tired of these vampires that relate to people so much.

#14 Posted by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -
But Pro Wrestlers vs. Zombies isn't out yet! >_>
#15 Posted by Granny_Spanked (1326 posts) -
The zombie craze is far from over.
#16 Posted by True_Chaos_UK (2570 posts) -

I don't mind if there is stuff being made to the calibre of Night of the living Dead, Dawn of the Dead and 28 Days Later. Apart from the Walking Dead which some episodes are slightly hit and miss there hasn't been a good film in ages.

#17 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

It all started with a little game on playstation 1 called Resident Evil 2.TheHighWind

Sorry Junior, but no, it didn't.

#18 Posted by airshocker (30712 posts) -

The zombie craze isn't going away any time soon.

#19 Posted by GummiRaccoon (13638 posts) -

You, OT?

TheHighWind

Zombie craze started in the 60s

#20 Posted by indzman (19292 posts) -

zombies suck. vampires rules

#21 Posted by wis3boi (31819 posts) -

Zombies are older than your mother's bloomers