reporting a moderator for unproffesional manor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mastermasonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 mastermasonx
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

i would like to report Randolph because he said i was insulting i was not insulting anybody please read my post from begining to eng and take in im not the resposible one for my actions and what i say was only a defensive reaction to how the others were answering me so if gamespot allows people insulting threads insted of being friendly then gamespot aint a great site please dont be threatened by this, i said if not is please remove Randolph powers for wrongful remark he obviously did not read everything on my post i was not bad mannored unintentionly its just a provoked manor and if Randolph doesnt see that then he is in the wrong place of being allowed to have the moderator privalages

everyone has the right to opinion and if others are going to give me poor insultive remarks i will not tolorate it and will stand up for my rights i wont stand to be treated like i know nothing so Randolph for that reason as preached his autority and abused it sorry to inform this to gamespot as im tryin to b as friendly as posable

posts and forums are to make a point and my thread was locked because of me replying to other people insultive responds i should have the right to stand up for my self in the end righ? even if it means continuing my discussion thats the whole point of these places is to create a topic and ppl answer it and you try to defend your thread be replying to peoples comments so why is gamespot created?

is it to be judged, criticized and to be answered like you dont know what you are talking about?

because thats how im made to feel right now because of the lockin discussion, the misuse of a moderators powers and need i say the merators comment to my thread

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randolph

If you're going to respond to criticism with (insults), (just don't bother posting). It's been explained to you why future games are shifting to these consoles, it's technological progress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just bracketed a section to show that this kinda remark will make gamespotters go away from the site and will not be bothered to post comments if moderators like that are giving such sugestions almost as if to say dont use the site

another bracketed word was made to show that this guy Randolph is not really seing the insults giviven to me by others im given sarcastic answers, given insultive remark of my punctuation so on so this just prove that Randolph did not read my thread properly did not read their remarks towads me so he has preached the rights to read all section before taking action he failed to read the thread fully and im sorry to post this as it really upset me

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4 Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

@mastermasonx: damn son,if you can't handle another rustled jimmies,just pm him and it will settle.

Dariency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#5 Dariency
Member since 2003 • 9464 Posts

@mastermasonx: Please send a PM to a Community Manager (DigitalDame, for example) and they will look into the situation for you. Thanks.