This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by syorks (2399 posts) -
lets have a competition of the best nicknames for red heads. Like carrot top or something. I'll be the judge of whats the most clever, insulting, and funny. BTW I have red hair so its not like i'm being racist i just want to hear the best insults.
#2 Posted by allnamestaken (6617 posts) -
fire crotch?
#3 Posted by SaintLeonidas (25735 posts) -
this isnt very nice to red head, but we some times call our red head friend match stick, but he doesnt care.
#4 Posted by freshgman (12241 posts) -

reddy redhead

#5 Posted by sca321 (1903 posts) -

lets have a competition of the best nicknames for red heads. Like carrot top or something. I'll be the judge of whats the most clever, insulting, and funny. BTW I have red hair so its not like i'm being racist i just want to hear the best insults.syorks

Insulting red heads can be considered racist now? 

#6 Posted by AmberFire (325 posts) -
excuse im a red head...............but people sometimes go Ginger
#7 Posted by Lief_Ericson (7082 posts) -
Theres this really scary lookin ginger in my PE class and we call him Q-Pon not sure why....
#8 Posted by Fortier (7728 posts) -

[QUOTE="syorks"]lets have a competition of the best nicknames for red heads. Like carrot top or something. I'll be the judge of whats the most clever, insulting, and funny. BTW I have red hair so its not like i'm being racist i just want to hear the best insults.sca321

With the way everyone's bent on being politically correct, I wouldn't doubt it...

#9 Posted by Cyrax-Sektor (12060 posts) -

[QUOTE="syorks"]lets have a competition of the best nicknames for red heads. Like carrot top or something. I'll be the judge of whats the most clever, insulting, and funny. BTW I have red hair so its not like i'm being racist i just want to hear the best insults.sca321

My thoughts exactly, lol!
#10 Posted by cool_baller (12491 posts) -

cabeza roja

hahahahahahaha get it? me either it just spanish

#11 Posted by dreamachine (2071 posts) -
i think being ginger's insult enough without having to resort to name calling :|
#13 Posted by mark4091 (3780 posts) -

Theres this really scary lookin ginger in my PE class and we call him Q-Pon not sure why....Lief_Ericson

hahahahahahahahahaha I don't even know why haha

#14 Posted by Cesb02 (1747 posts) -

if there was a rock band full of reheads then they would be called

The Cherry Tomatoes

woot!!! 

#15 Posted by Creeping_Wolf (3399 posts) -
"I'll beat you like a red-headed step-child"
#16 Posted by PETRE21 (240 posts) -
people call redheads gingers at my school, and i'm a redhead so i hear it a lot.
#17 Posted by syorks (2399 posts) -

fire crotch?allnamestaken

Thats what i hear all the time at my school

#18 Posted by Kikouken (15913 posts) -
[QUOTE="sca321"]

[QUOTE="syorks"]lets have a competition of the best nicknames for red heads. Like carrot top or something. I'll be the judge of whats the most clever, insulting, and funny. BTW I have red hair so its not like i'm being racist i just want to hear the best insults.Cyrax-Sektor

WHY is anything related to color racist now :|

"Hey, the sky is all grey today. It's ugly"

"RACIST!!" 

#19 Posted by dremorius20 (5743 posts) -
fire crotch?allnamestaken
good one, must be the best. :lol:
#20 Posted by syorks (2399 posts) -

Of course it is. isn't racist to make fun of someones skin color; why not the color of their hair too.

#21 Posted by kirbyfanatic (2685 posts) -
dont make fun of red heads you brown and blond heads! 
#22 Posted by Cyrax-Sektor (12060 posts) -
[QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"][QUOTE="sca321"]

[QUOTE="syorks"]lets have a competition of the best nicknames for red heads. Like carrot top or something. I'll be the judge of whats the most clever, insulting, and funny. BTW I have red hair so its not like i'm being racist i just want to hear the best insults.Kikouken

"RACIST!!"

#23 Posted by sadlamma (1 posts) -
[QUOTE="sca321"]

[QUOTE="syorks"]lets have a competition of the best nicknames for red heads. Like carrot top or something. I'll be the judge of whats the most clever, insulting, and funny. BTW I have red hair so its not like i'm being racist i just want to hear the best insults.syorks

Of course it is. isn't racist to make fun of someones skin color; why not the color of their hair too.

Because the colour of your hair dosen't determine your race unlike the colour of your skin. Idiot.

#24 Posted by Def_Jef88 (17441 posts) -
thats wacist!!!
#25 Posted by hormagaunt (6309 posts) -
[QUOTE="Cyrax-Sektor"][QUOTE="sca321"]

[QUOTE="syorks"]lets have a competition of the best nicknames for red heads. Like carrot top or something. I'll be the judge of whats the most clever, insulting, and funny. BTW I have red hair so its not like i'm being racist i just want to hear the best insults.Kikouken

"RACIST!!"

nowadays everything is racist doesnt even have to be colour, everyone totally forgot the word prejudice

#26 Posted by Hinata237 (9416 posts) -
Insulting people with red hair is mean =/