rebirth or salvation?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edited 8 months, 26 days ago

Poll: rebirth or salvation? (8 votes)

rebirth 50%
salvation 50%

hi everyone:) if given a chance at the end of life what will you choose rebirth or salvation? please vote and share your comments thanks:) merry Christmas happy new year bless the god of all gods cheers!

#1 Posted by Brain_Duster (386 posts) -

Salvation, obviously...

#2 Posted by 4myAmuzumament (1748 posts) -

Rebirth, obviously...

#3 Posted by Master_Live (14162 posts) -

Well, if salvation means going to a place where I be happy for all eternity then salvation.

#4 Posted by neotheinstein (208 posts) -

@Master_Live: suppose salvation is just consciousness without body.

#5 Edited by Iszdope (9635 posts) -

I'll be content with some chicken & watermelon.

#6 Posted by LZ71 (10273 posts) -

I think it's probably best to understand what both of those options mean specifically in this case before I choose. Cause I don't want to be reborn as a rock, or some shit like that.

#7 Edited by Master_Live (14162 posts) -

@Master_Live: suppose salvation is just consciousness without body.

Ok consciousness but how? Everything black around me or can I pick a spot and "just see"? Like lets say I choose the front porch of my home and that it, I get to see the front of my home 24/7 for the rest of eternity. Maybe. If I choose rebirth, as a human I suppose, would I get to rebirth again a 3rd time?

#8 Edited by lostiq (94 posts) -

well...this life is full of bad things and there must be a better place but in the same time i want rebirth to avoid many mistakes i have made..

#9 Posted by themajormayor (25698 posts) -

Salvation=Eternal bliss

Rebirth=Hell

#10 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -

@LZ71 said:

I think it's probably best to understand what both of those options mean specifically in this case before I choose. Cause I don't want to be reborn as a rock, or some shit like that.

This.

"Salvation" could mean anything.

And even if we were "reborn" as a human, would we retain our knowledge? If not, what's the point?

#11 Posted by MirkoS77 (7120 posts) -

If I could choose the conditions prior, rebirth.

#12 Posted by TheFlush (5502 posts) -

I'd like there to be a 'nothing' option.
The thought of eternal life through salvation or eternal rebirths scare me...
The thought of being done after this life and just switching off is much more calming.