Just had a near collision with a horn honking lunatic in a roundabout in Kansas. Here are the rules of how a sane person drives this insane traffic device:
1. Left lane: You can continue straight which means you leave the roundabout, or you continue around to the next "exit" or you can basically do a u turn and end up back on the road you were on.
2. Right lane: Choices are more limited :You can either take the very next right or continue straight, you CANNOT go all the way around.
The idiot we almost ran into was wrong on two counts:
1. He did not yield for a car already in the roundabout, so he was up beside us.
2. His only choice at that point is to take the next right, and you cant keep going around, you must stay in your lane.
3. Honked like a moron even though he was in the wrong as we continued on and cut him off
Clearly a device designed by a British bodyshop to increase business.