Real life Cannibal, eats his classmate, and is a free man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by LexLas (4455 posts) -

The real life Hannibal, a real cannibal. This guy killed and ate his classmate for 3 days. Then when disposing the body, he was caught days later. Due to the loop holes in the law, he is a free man. Wow, this might be where the idea for the Silence of the lambs movie came from. I don't know about you guys, but i like women too, but i tasting their flesh never crossed my mind ? THis guy is nuts, lol ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BosZxa1bYcE

#2 Posted by GazaAli (23524 posts) -

Inbe4 only in Japan.

#3 Edited by thegerg (15758 posts) -

@LexLas said:

The real life Hannibal, a real cannibal. This guy killed and ate his classmate for 3 days. Then when disposing the body, he was caught days later. Due to the loop holes in the law, he is a free man. Wow, this might be where the idea for the Silence of the lambs movie came from. I don't know about you guys, but i like women too, but i tasting their flesh never crossed my mind ? THis guy is nuts, lol ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BosZxa1bYcE

"Wow, this might be where the idea for the Silence of the lambs movie came from."

It's not, the idea for the movie cam from the book.

#4 Edited by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

There is no justice in the Criminal Justice system, it is called the Criminal justice system as it is run by Criminals. If you want moral justice you have to do it yourself.

#5 Edited by LJS9502_basic (152125 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@LexLas said:

The real life Hannibal, a real cannibal. This guy killed and ate his classmate for 3 days. Then when disposing the body, he was caught days later. Due to the loop holes in the law, he is a free man. Wow, this might be where the idea for the Silence of the lambs movie came from. I don't know about you guys, but i like women too, but i tasting their flesh never crossed my mind ? THis guy is nuts, lol ..

"Wow, this might be where the idea for the Silence of the lambs movie came from."

It's not, the idea for the movie cam from the book.

Must you be so pedantic all the time? Everyone knew what he meant....

#6 Edited by thegerg (15758 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@LexLas said:

The real life Hannibal, a real cannibal. This guy killed and ate his classmate for 3 days. Then when disposing the body, he was caught days later. Due to the loop holes in the law, he is a free man. Wow, this might be where the idea for the Silence of the lambs movie came from. I don't know about you guys, but i like women too, but i tasting their flesh never crossed my mind ? THis guy is nuts, lol ..

"Wow, this might be where the idea for the Silence of the lambs movie came from."

It's not, the idea for the movie cam from the book.

Must you be so pedantic all the time? Everyone knew what he meant....

And people that know what they're talking about know that he's wrong. That's got nothing to do with being pedantic.

#7 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152125 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@LexLas said:

The real life Hannibal, a real cannibal. This guy killed and ate his classmate for 3 days. Then when disposing the body, he was caught days later. Due to the loop holes in the law, he is a free man. Wow, this might be where the idea for the Silence of the lambs movie came from. I don't know about you guys, but i like women too, but i tasting their flesh never crossed my mind ? THis guy is nuts, lol ..

"Wow, this might be where the idea for the Silence of the lambs movie came from."

It's not, the idea for the movie cam from the book.

Must you be so pedantic all the time? Everyone knew what he meant....

And people that know what they're talking about know that he's wrong. That's got nothing to do with being pedantic.

You are such a buzz kill......life of the party ladies and gentlemen....thegerg.

#8 Edited by LexLas (4455 posts) -

@

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@LexLas said:

The real life Hannibal, a real cannibal. This guy killed and ate his classmate for 3 days. Then when disposing the body, he was caught days later. Due to the loop holes in the law, he is a free man. Wow, this might be where the idea for the Silence of the lambs movie came from. I don't know about you guys, but i like women too, but i tasting their flesh never crossed my mind ? THis guy is nuts, lol ..

"Wow, this might be where the idea for the Silence of the lambs movie came from."

It's not, the idea for the movie cam from the book.

Must you be so pedantic all the time? Everyone knew what he meant....

And people that know what they're talking about know that he's wrong. That's got nothing to do with being pedantic.

You are such a buzz kill......life of the party ladies and gentlemen....thegerg.

True dat LJS9502_basic, lol ..

#9 Posted by thegerg (15758 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic: Haha, I'm just letting him know that he's mistaken. Get over it.

#10 Edited by LexLas (4455 posts) -

One of the reasons i luv the internets. Internet forums intertainment lives on !

#11 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152125 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic: Haha, I'm just letting him know that he's mistaken. Get over it.

There's nothing to get over....you're just totally lacking in interest.

#12 Posted by thegerg (15758 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic: Haha, I'm just letting him know that he's mistaken. Get over it.

There's nothing to get over....you're just totally lacking in interest.

No more so thank you, kiddo.

#13 Edited by LJS9502_basic (152125 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic: Haha, I'm just letting him know that he's mistaken. Get over it.

There's nothing to get over....you're just totally lacking in interest.

No more so thank you, kiddo.

LOL...desperate are you with the name calling? If I'm a kid...you must be in diapers.

#14 Posted by johnd13 (7965 posts) -

That's quite disturbing.

#15 Posted by thegerg (15758 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic: Haha, I'm just letting him know that he's mistaken. Get over it.

There's nothing to get over....you're just totally lacking in interest.

No more so thank you, kiddo.

LOL...desperate are with the name calling? If I'm a kid...you must be in diapers.

You started with the name calling, haha.

#16 Posted by deeliman (3381 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic: Haha, I'm just letting him know that he's mistaken. Get over it.

Or you just have a lack of reading comprehension.

#17 Edited by thegerg (15758 posts) -

@deeliman said:

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic: Haha, I'm just letting him know that he's mistaken. Get over it.

Or you just have a lack of reading comprehension.

No, I'm simply letting him know that he's mistaken. I have a feeling that you don't know what reading comprehension is.

#18 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152125 posts) -

@deeliman said:

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic: Haha, I'm just letting him know that he's mistaken. Get over it.

Or you just have a lack of reading comprehension.

Run while you still can....don't get sucked in. Sometimes I think thegerg is worse than Nibroc.

#19 Posted by Masculus (2877 posts) -

Tastes good, Issei?

#20 Edited by lostrib (41053 posts) -

it's not the basis of Hannibal Lecter

#21 Posted by MrGeezer (56850 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic: Haha, I'm just letting him know that he's mistaken. Get over it.

There's nothing to get over....you're just totally lacking in interest.

I think he's interesting...

#22 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152125 posts) -

@MrGeezer said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic: Haha, I'm just letting him know that he's mistaken. Get over it.

There's nothing to get over....you're just totally lacking in interest.

I think he's interesting...

Really? You must be confused must be an entertaining phrase for you then. :p

#23 Edited by PannicAtack (21040 posts) -

@ultimate-k said:

There is no justice in the Criminal Justice system, it is called the Criminal justice system as it is run by Criminals. If you want moral justice you have to do it yourself.

Yeah, because historically that works really well. I'll bet the people who murdered Leo Frank would totally agree with you.

#24 Posted by deeliman (3381 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@deeliman said:

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic: Haha, I'm just letting him know that he's mistaken. Get over it.

Or you just have a lack of reading comprehension.

Run while you still can....don't get sucked in. Sometimes I think thegerg is worse than Nibroc.

Nibroc at least starts a "meaningful" (using that term very loosely here) discussion, while thegerg never has anything of value to say.

#25 Edited by Rhazakna (11022 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thegerg said:

@LJS9502_basic: Haha, I'm just letting him know that he's mistaken. Get over it.

There's nothing to get over....you're just totally lacking in interest.

While he is being a buzzkill, so are you for continuing to interact with him. If you didn't, it just would've been one dull post instead of a multi-post exchange. Way to suck the life out of a thread, you two. Gah, now I'm doing it!

#26 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (14558 posts) -

I come on here looking for interesting cannibal stories--and I FINALLY come across one--only for it to be permanently derailed by petty arguing.

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. *sigh*