RC: Thanksgiving 2012 Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by ninjastar (9542 posts) -
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="ninjastar"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"] Yes, I'm just saying I like to rewards myself on accomplishments.

do a good deed then buy it.

I need to pass psychology and then maybe :D Oh and hopefully my math exam tomorrow goes well.

psychology is easy.
#102 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
psychology is easy. ninjastar
My issue is I keep having to write too many papers, and/or study for other classes so I neglect studying for psy. I'm gonna have to go extra hard(lol) on my next exam on December 3rd. *Also can't wait for another PYP wanna see how you're blossoming **You know I was playing Counter-strike and someone knew my GS name, I guess they recognize my face in the PYP threads because I use a face avatar...
#103 Posted by clyde46 (47599 posts) -
I get my Macbook back tomorrow :D
#104 Posted by GazaAli (23809 posts) -
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Well people tend to get married at an early age, but I don't swing that way. All of my cousins who are around my age are already engaged/married and they kind of nag me to do so. I keep telling them you are way off.

All my buddies who are in serious-relationships/married are all miserable and gained weight. I think women make you fat so if you leave em you can't find another women so fast. Also that's like totally anti-conservative how do your parents react?

They would really love to see me get married, being their only son and all. But they eventually realize the fact that I have other plans. Besides, I don't mind getting engaged soon, but things are complicated.
#105 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"] They would really love to see me get married, being their only son and all. But they eventually realize the fact that I have other plans. Besides, I don't mind getting engaged soon, but things are complicated.

How would they feel if you married outside your race/ethnicity?
#106 Posted by ninjastar (9542 posts) -
[QUOTE="ninjastar"]psychology is easy. Fightingfan
My issue is I keep having to write too many papers, and/or study for other classes so I neglect studying for psy. I'm gonna have to go extra hard(lol) on my next exam on December 3rd. *Also can't wait for another PYP wanna see how you're blossoming **You know I was playing Counter-strike and someone knew my GS name, I guess they recognize my face in the PYP threads because I use a face avatar...

Hahaha, wow. Funny stuff. Also, who said I would ever post my pic again? Better study so you don't fail your class!
#107 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="ninjastar"]psychology is easy. ninjastar

Hahaha, wow. Funny stuff. Also, who said I would ever post my pic again? Better study so you don't fail your class!

Doesn't matter I'm sure I could find something in the google cache :P Yeah, gonna go over the material ahead of time this time, I really wanna pass :/
#108 Posted by ninjastar (9542 posts) -
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="ninjastar"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"] My issue is I keep having to write too many papers, and/or study for other classes so I neglect studying for psy. I'm gonna have to go extra hard(lol) on my next exam on December 3rd. *Also can't wait for another PYP wanna see how you're blossoming **You know I was playing Counter-strike and someone knew my GS name, I guess they recognize my face in the PYP threads because I use a face avatar...

Doesn't matter I'm sure I could find something in the google cache :P Yeah, gonna go over the material ahead of time this time, I really wanna pass :/

:| Yeah it would be bad to fail such an easy subject.
#109 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
Yeah it would be bad to fail such an easy subject. ninjastar
Great motivational speaker.
#110 Posted by clyde46 (47599 posts) -
[QUOTE="ninjastar"]Yeah it would be bad to fail such an easy subject. Fightingfan

I miss doing assignments. I had a nightmare a few weeks about an unfinished assignment from uni :P
#111 Posted by ninjastar (9542 posts) -
[QUOTE="ninjastar"]Yeah it would be bad to fail such an easy subject. Fightingfan

you can do it! :P
#112 Posted by GazaAli (23809 posts) -
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] They would really love to see me get married, being their only son and all. But they eventually realize the fact that I have other plans. Besides, I don't mind getting engaged soon, but things are complicated.

errr, I think that's the catch. I don't think I will get married outside my nationality, but it won't be someone from Gaza. It is an issue for me, because I know they won't like it.
#113 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

[QUOTE="ninjastar"] Great motivational speaker.clyde46
I miss doing assignments. I had a nightmare a few weeks about an unfinished assignment from uni :P

I keep having this reoccurring nightmare of my teeth falling. It's soo scary because I'll never get married with missing teeth :(
you can do it! :Pninjastar
Was I suppose to read that in a Mexican voice?

#114 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="ninjastar"] I miss doing assignments. I had a nightmare a few weeks about an unfinished assignment from uni :PFightingfan

I keep having this reoccurring nightmare of my teeth falling. It's soo scary because I'll never get married with missing teeth :(

YOU CAN DU IT!

#115 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] They would really love to see me get married, being their only son and all. But they eventually realize the fact that I have other plans. Besides, I don't mind getting engaged soon, but things are complicated.

errr, I think that's the catch. I don't think I will get married outside my nationality, but it won't be someone from Gaza. It is an issue for me, because I know they won't like it.

Just curious sense from what I understand it's taboo in that side of the world.
#116 Posted by GazaAli (23809 posts) -

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"] How would they feel if you married outside your race/ethnicity? Fightingfan

. Just curious sense from what I understand it's taboo in that side of the world.

No at all. I know many people are are married to Ukrainians, Russians, Germans, Americans...etc but its just old people would like you to get married from a Palestinian. You know, just like an American parents would like to see you marry an American

#117 Posted by ninjastar (9542 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="ninjastar"] I miss doing assignments. I had a nightmare a few weeks about an unfinished assignment from uni :PFightingfan

no, you were not. :|
#118 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
no, you were not. :|ninjastar
Well I'm off to bed babe :3 Hopefully I have a nice romantic dream about you <3.
#119 Posted by ninjastar (9542 posts) -
[QUOTE="ninjastar"]no, you were not. :|Fightingfan
Well I'm off to bed babe :3 Hopefully I have a nice romantic dream about you <3.

goodnight, pleasant dreams :roll:
#120 Posted by chaoscougar1 (37038 posts) -

No at all. I know many people are are married to Ukrainians, Russians, Germans, Americans...etc but its just old people would like you to get married from a Palestinian. You know, just like an American parents would like to see you marry an American

GazaAli

Really?

#121 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="ninjastar"]no, you were not. :|ninjastar

goodnight, pleasant dreams :roll:

He's prolly gonna dream bout me.

#122 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -

I think Yagr has a pear fetish.

#123 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

soulless4now

See what I mean?

#124 Posted by GazaAli (23809 posts) -

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]

chaoscougar1

Really?

generally speaking, old people are not THAT open to see you marry someone from a different nationality/race/religion...etc. But I'd imagine its more relevant in here than it is in the U.S, but its still not that big of a deal.
#125 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

[QUOTE="soulless4now"]

Chow_Mein_Kampf

See what I mean?

It's outta control.

#126 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chow_Mein_Kampf"]

[QUOTE="soulless4now"]

TacticalDesire

See what I mean?

It's outta control.

Pretty soon, he'll want us to fornicate with them as well!

#127 Posted by NiKva (8180 posts) -
A BLOW RIGHT TO THE HEART. Dexter Season 4's ending :(
#128 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

A BLOW RIGHT TO THE HEART. Dexter Season 4's ending :(NiKva

I wouldn't know.............

#129 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -

[QUOTE="soulless4now"]

Chow_Mein_Kampf

See what I mean?

Indeed. I need to call him out on his ways.
#130 Posted by NiKva (8180 posts) -

[QUOTE="NiKva"]A BLOW RIGHT TO THE HEART. Dexter Season 4's ending :(Chow_Mein_Kampf

You should watch it.
#131 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

[QUOTE="soulless4now"]

soulless4now

See what I mean?

Indeed. I need to call him out on his ways.

Yes!
We shall stand for this tomfoolery no longer!

The People!
United!
Shall never be pear-fetish-ited!

#132 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

[QUOTE="NiKva"]A BLOW RIGHT TO THE HEART. Dexter Season 4's ending :(NiKva

You should watch it.

I should.............

Prolly won't.....................

#133 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
[QUOTE="NiKva"]A BLOW RIGHT TO THE HEART. Dexter Season 4's ending :(

Never seen that show. Is that its final season?
#134 Posted by NiKva (8180 posts) -
[QUOTE="soulless4now"][QUOTE="NiKva"]A BLOW RIGHT TO THE HEART. Dexter Season 4's ending :(

No :|
#135 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
[QUOTE="NiKva"][QUOTE="soulless4now"][QUOTE="NiKva"]A BLOW RIGHT TO THE HEART. Dexter Season 4's ending :(

I thought it was supposed to be ending or something. Oh well. I don't really care to begin with. :P
#136 Posted by NiKva (8180 posts) -
[QUOTE="NiKva"][QUOTE="soulless4now"]Never seen that show. Is that its final season? soulless4now

I thought it was supposed to be ending or something. Oh well. I don't really care to begin with. :P

:|
#137 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

I'll be pissing off now.................

Goodnight, Rosebuds.................

#138 Posted by NiKva (8180 posts) -

Chow_Mein_Kampf
Not going to call us paisanos? Or is that another user?
#139 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
:|NiKva
Does this information make you upset?

Chow_Mein_Kampf
Night.
#140 Posted by NiKva (8180 posts) -
Yes. How can you not be interested in Dexter as much as I am. :x
#141 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
Yes. How can you not be interested in Dexter as much as I am. :xNiKva
I don't watch a lot of tv shows. I'm anti-American at times.
#142 Posted by NiKva (8180 posts) -
Wow I've been having a headache all day, causing me to feel like I need to vomit and such. Now its 10 PM and I don't feel anything :|
#143 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
[QUOTE="NiKva"]Wow I've been having a headache all day, causing me to feel like I need to vomit and such. Now its 10 PM and I don't feel anything :|

Probably because you didn't do your homework.
#144 Posted by NiKva (8180 posts) -
[QUOTE="soulless4now"][QUOTE="NiKva"]Wow I've been having a headache all day, causing me to feel like I need to vomit and such. Now its 10 PM and I don't feel anything :|

I haven't had homework for over 3 weeks now. And there's no school tomorrow, so nothing to be upset over.
#145 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
[QUOTE="NiKva"][QUOTE="soulless4now"][QUOTE="NiKva"]Wow I've been having a headache all day, causing me to feel like I need to vomit and such. Now its 10 PM and I don't feel anything :|

I haven't had homework for over 3 weeks now. And there's no school tomorrow, so nothing to be upset over.

No school? I almost envy thee. I don't have school on Monday because of Veteran's Day.
#146 Posted by kitty (115014 posts) -

soulless4now
It's not as bad as your muffin one :P
#147 Posted by NiKva (8180 posts) -
[QUOTE="NiKva"][QUOTE="soulless4now"]Probably because you didn't do your homework. soulless4now

No school? I almost envy thee. I don't have school on Monday because of Veteran's Day.

Its a teacher inservice day or something like that for the entire county. Apparently school's can't just have days off because of the election. Teachers still have to report to school for their normal hours.
#148 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
[QUOTE="soulless4now"]

2ndWonder
It's not as bad as your muffin one :P

I don't even eat muffins much. Only had them in September for the first time in years. :| [QUOTE="NiKva"]Its a teacher inservice day or something like that for the entire county. Apparently school's can't just have days off because of the election. Teachers still have to report to school for their normal hours.

We definitely don't have that here.
#149 Posted by kitty (115014 posts) -
[QUOTE="soulless4now"]I don't even eat muffins much. Only had them in September for the first time in years. :|

I was kidding. :P
#150 Posted by Iszdope (11350 posts) -

[QUOTE="soulless4now"]I don't even eat muffins much. Only had them in September for the first time in years. :| 2ndWonder
I was kidding. :P

Please piss off.

Thanks.