RC: Back to School Edition 2012

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
I don't like that face :shock: 2ndWonder
Okay I'll change it: :D *still planning something evil :twisted*
Ah, ok I wasn't sure as some schools around here are actually beginning to offer college classes at the school, or they're high schools where you graduate with an AA as they're completely connected to the community college. My situation is the more standard though, take some classes at school, then take others at CC.TacticalDesire
Yeah that's how the program working at my school. You could take college classes as long as you took the mandatory classes at school like english, history and math. You'll have a year of college down the drain once you graduate which is pretty good. :o
#202 Posted by CHOASXIII (14628 posts) -

[QUOTE="soulless4now"]I had no idea you were stuck in glue already. :x2ndWonder
Chaos didn't tell you? :x

#203 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
Chaos didn't tell you? :x 2ndWonder
No. xD
#204 Posted by kitty (114805 posts) -
Okay I'll change it: :D *still planning something evil :twisted*soulless4now
You are a evil person :shock:
#205 Posted by kitty (114805 posts) -

CHOASXIII
You are supposed to tell her these things lol :x
No. xD soulless4now
He's a meanie :(
#206 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -

You are a evil person :shock:2ndWonder
Witches can't be evil.

Fairy_Tail___Lucy_by_Zagtul.pngI'm innocent.

#207 Posted by CHOASXIII (14628 posts) -

[QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

2ndWonder

You are supposed to tell her these things lol :x

Nope

#208 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
He's a meanie :(2ndWonder
I sorta like meanies. :P
#209 Posted by thriteenthmonke (49824 posts) -

Witches can't be evil.

I'm innocent.

soulless4now
Witches can't be evil? Sure...
#210 Posted by kitty (114805 posts) -

[QUOTE="2ndWonder"]You are a evil person :shock:soulless4now

Witches can't be evil.

Fairy_Tail___Lucy_by_Zagtul.pngI'm innocent.

then why do I have glue and feathers on me :o
#211 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
Witches can't be evil? Sure... thriteenthmonke
Hey now, if you still want me to take advantage of you then you better not interfere. >.>
then why do I have glue and feathers on me :o2ndWonder
I blame Natsu and Happy. :o
#212 Posted by thriteenthmonke (49824 posts) -
Hey now, if you still want me to take advantage of you then you better not interfere. >.> soulless4now
Carry on then. :P
#213 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -
I soo gotta get tested one of these days -.-. Sup RC peeps?
#214 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
Carry on then. :Pthriteenthmonke
As I thought.
I soo gotta get tested one of these days -.-. Sup RC peeps?MgamerBD
Too much info...
#215 Posted by thriteenthmonke (49824 posts) -
I soo gotta get tested one of these days -.-. Sup RC peeps?MgamerBD
Watching GameCenter CX. You?
As I thought. soulless4now
I'm pretty predictable I guess.
#216 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]I soo gotta get tested one of these days -.-. Sup RC peeps?soulless4now
Too much info...

You have no idea what type of test I'm talking about curly -.-
#217 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]I soo gotta get tested one of these days -.-. Sup RC peeps?thriteenthmonke
Watching GameCenter CX. You?

Watching Black dynamite. Show is hilarious. You ever seen it?
#218 Posted by thriteenthmonke (49824 posts) -
Watching Black dynamite. Show is hilarious. You ever seen it?MgamerBD
No, but I'd like to.
#219 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
I'm pretty predictable I guess. thriteenthmonke
Yeah you have a pattern.
You have no idea what type of test I'm talking about curly -.-MgamerBD
It seems obvious. >.>
#220 Posted by thriteenthmonke (49824 posts) -
Yeah you have a pattern. soulless4now
I guess I should change things up sometimes.
#221 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]You have no idea what type of test I'm talking about curly -.-soulless4now
It seems obvious. >.>

I know its obvious... that I'm a virgin, and innocent. And I meant a test for school.
#222 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Watching Black dynamite. Show is hilarious. You ever seen it?thriteenthmonke
No, but I'd like to.

You need too. Its great. The movie is better.
#223 Posted by thriteenthmonke (49824 posts) -
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"] You need too. Its great. The movie is better.

Is the show on hulu or anything like that?
#224 Posted by CHOASXIII (14628 posts) -

Going to bed soon, so getting off here. Night guys.

#225 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
I guess I should change things up sometimes. thriteenthmonke
Yeah be random like me.
I know its obvious... that I'm a virgin, and innocent. And I meant a test for school.MgamerBD
The first half would make a good quote. You sound like Fightingfan now. lol What kind of test? A math test? :o
#226 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -

Going to bed soon, so getting off here. Night guys.

CHOASXIII
Later.
#227 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -
[QUOTE="thriteenthmonke"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] You need too. Its great. The movie is better.

Is the show on hulu or anything like that?

It should be...I think. I never tried hulu -.-. It should be on the adultswim website
#228 Posted by thriteenthmonke (49824 posts) -
Yeah be random like me.soulless4now
I'll give it a shoot. Anyways, I'm out for the night, later.
#229 Posted by thriteenthmonke (49824 posts) -
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"] It should be...I think. I never tried hulu -.-. It should be on the adultswim website

Oh, I'll try that, then.
#230 Posted by metroidprime55 (17657 posts) -
OK, good night guys.
#231 Posted by soulless4now (41381 posts) -
I'll give it a shoot. Anyways, I'm out for the night, later. thriteenthmonke
Bye. Think I'll log off too.
#232 Posted by metroidprime55 (17657 posts) -
Wait no, my house is really creepy tonight and I can't stop thinking about the mothman.
#233 Posted by ExoticAnimal (39796 posts) -
Wait no, my house is really creepy tonight and I can't stop thinking about the mothman.metroidprime55
Had something creepy happened at dads house other night. I was last awake so went to close all windows in living room and kitchen and headed off to basement. I later went up for snack and one window was open. Everyone else was asleep so don't know how that happened. Might be my grandpa from other weird things happening that my dad and step mom experienced around the house. One time they saw door open and a potato just rolled across the kitchen very slowly. Thing is that the bag of potatoes was hidden behind boxes of cereal and on floor so they wonder how it had momentum to roll across kitchen.
#234 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

new RC?We didnt even reach 15k on the last one:(

#235 Posted by Iszdope (10151 posts) -

Heh, you are like racist Stimpy now or something aye.

Fair dinkum.

STIIIIMPYYY!!!

#236 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -
Wait no, my house is really creepy tonight and I can't stop thinking about the mothman.metroidprime55
my grandmothers flat can be pretty creepy at times,theirs this one room which has a big old victorian closet in it.When ever I,or anyone else has slept in it we always feel a really eerie atmosphere,like were not welcome or something.
#237 Posted by IdioticIcarus (2242 posts) -

[QUOTE="metroidprime55"]Wait no, my house is really creepy tonight and I can't stop thinking about the mothman.sexyweapons
my grandmothers flat can be pretty creepy at times,theirs this one room which has a big old victorian closet in it.When ever I,or anyone else has slept in it we always feel a really eerie atmosphere,like were not welcome or something.

My grandmothers house is creepy when you're alone. It's older and has three stories. I was there last week alone at night, and there was this tapping noise and I could not find the source. It was storming outside and the power went out. I locked myself in my grandmother's sewing room and hid in the corner all night using my mp3 player as a light, because I'm a huge wimp.

#238 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

[QUOTE="sexyweapons"][QUOTE="metroidprime55"]Wait no, my house is really creepy tonight and I can't stop thinking about the mothman.IdioticIcarus

My grandmothers house is creepy when you're alone. It's older and has three stories. I was there last week alone at night, and there was this tapping noise and I could not find the source. It was storming outside and the power went out. I locked myself in my grandmother's sewing room and hid in the corner all night using my mp3 player as a light, because I'm a huge wimp.

I would have done the same
#239 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -

Morning all.

#240 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

Morning all.

DeadMan1290
Morning!
#241 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

Morning all.

sexyweapons
Morning!

Wad up sexy?
#242 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -
[QUOTE="sexyweapons"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

Morning all.

DeadMan1290
Morning!

Wad up sexy?

not much,leaving to see relatives for a week soon. You?
#243 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -
[QUOTE="sexyweapons"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="sexyweapons"] Morning!

Wad up sexy?

Just got home from work and planning what to do today. Maybe I'll go to the pool. If it's hot enough. >.>
#244 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="sexyweapons"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"] Wad up sexy?

Just got home from work and planning what to do today. Maybe I'll go to the pool. If it's hot enough. >.>

see all those sexy ladies in bikinis!
#245 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -
[QUOTE="sexyweapons"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="sexyweapons"] not much,leaving to see relatives for a week soon. You?

Seeing your pregnant girlfriend's face when she sees you looking at hot chicks can be dangerous to your health.....
#246 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="sexyweapons"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"] Just got home from work and planning what to do today. Maybe I'll go to the pool. If it's hot enough. >.>

Seeing your pregnant girlfriend's face when she sees you looking at hot chicks can be dangerous to your health.....

well just stare at her then,and congrats on becoming a dad!I think I remember you telling us in the last RC
#247 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -
[QUOTE="sexyweapons"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="sexyweapons"] see all those sexy ladies in bikinis!

well just stare at her then,and congrats on becoming a dad!I think I remember you telling us in the last RC

Yeah, I'm having a girly. >.> Thanks man. I'll post a pic once she's born, with my 360 controller in hand of course. xD
#248 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="sexyweapons"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"] Seeing your pregnant girlfriend's face when she sees you looking at hot chicks can be dangerous to your health.....

Yeah, I'm having a girly. >.> Thanks man. I'll post a pic once she's born, with my 360 controller in hand of course. xD

daww you can watch MLP with her and you can game with her!
#249 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

well I gotta go now,see you in a week!

#250 Posted by Ring_of_fire (15660 posts) -
[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"][QUOTE="sexyweapons"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"] Seeing your pregnant girlfriend's face when she sees you looking at hot chicks can be dangerous to your health.....

now you have to be responsible :o :P