Rate Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman (1-10)

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

This israeli lady is smoking Hot in my books, loved her charisma from Fast and Furious. So as a Wonder Woman ( Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice) she's 9/10 easily :)

wbu guys? :)

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 indzman

@Iszdope said:

6.9 dude.

mhm

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

She is WAY too damn scrawny to play Wonder Woman.

In general, she needs to put on some weight. WAY too skinny, especially considering photos tend to make you look BIGGER than you actually are...

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

1/10.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44485 Posts

negative 11, should have been Gina Carano

Loading Video...

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Runway Wonder Woman.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

negative 11, should have been Gina Carano

Loading Video...

Nice, a fight scene where the chick can actually kick ass! Those are rather rare and it's normally just 50 Kg tween girls with apparent super powers...

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

Not going to judge an actor as a character until I've actually seen the performance. As for this thread, inevitably going to turn into people saying she is too thin to play Wonder Woman - despite the fact that many, MANY, versions of the character in past films, comics, and animated series have had similar body types.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

1/10

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15528 Posts

@SaintLeonidas said:

Not going to judge an actor as a character until I've actually seen the performance. As for this thread, inevitably going to turn into people saying she is too thin to play Wonder Woman - despite the fact that many, MANY, versions of the character in past films, comics, and animated series have had similar body types.

While that is true no one is going to be convinced once it's live action and they see a twig performing feats of super-human strength. The comics get away with it because comics don't have to worry about pesky things like believable musculature. What you're arguing is basically that Captain America's horrible pajamas suit in Avengers was fine because hey, the comics did it too.

I haven't seen Gal Gadot act yet so I can't say if I enjoy her work or not, so I won't comment on whether she would be good or not either. I just know that she needs to pack on some muscle to convince me that she's right for the role.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

I have little to say about Gal Gadot as Wonderwoman. She looks the part but she is a little scrawny compared to what I would imagine but until then, I'll judge no further until I see Batman vs Superman or if I see a movie starring Gal Gadot.

Personally I would love to see a Wonderwoman film but that will never happen.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SaintLeonidas

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

While that is true no one is going to be convinced once it's live action and they see a twig performing feats of super-human strength. The comics get away with it because comics don't have to worry about pesky things like believable musculature.

Wonder Woman's strength doesn't come from her muscle mass....so this argument is not valid, it has no bearing on how she must look.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 indzman

Ronda Rousey would have been a great choice too ( she got muscles ).

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#15 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

No way. 1/10. Where the hell is the rest of her?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vaasman

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

While that is true no one is going to be convinced once it's live action and they see a twig performing feats of super-human strength. The comics get away with it because comics don't have to worry about pesky things like believable musculature.

Wonder Woman's strength doesn't come from her muscle mass....so this argument is not valid, it has no bearing on how she must look.

Neither does Superman's, but you don't see DJ Qualls lining up to play Superman now do you? Lanky Superman would not work any more than twig Wonder Woman.

The argument is perfectly valid, and "because fantasy" is not an excuse for removing the simple logic of anatomy. Strong people should look strong, this is basic characterization. Unless they're planning to spend chunks of the movie explaining away how a hero can lift car sized weights without even a hint of definition.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SaintLeonidas

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

Unless they're planning to spend chunks of the movie explaining away how a hero can lift car sized weights without even a hint of definition.

...huh? Not that hard to explain that she is not human and has super strength. If you are unable to watch a comic book film and understand that a character can have superpowers - that they can be strong without looking like a bodybuilder - then you have no business watching them to begin with. Your logic makes no sense. "Because fantasy" - a very simple argument - is actually quite valid. By your logic, you would need to actually explain how a person can mutate into a giant green hulk because it being fiction/fantasy is not good enough to explain something to impossible...These films do not need to abide by the rules of reality - super beings do not need to have specific anatomy to reflect their powers. So, since that has NO basis on the casting, the only worry is whether she fits the build of previous versions...which she does.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 indzman

Guys who have absolutely no idea about Gal Gadot , please check out Fast and Furios 4. Fast Five and Furious 6. She is a fit ( By physique) action movie actress and does justice to the role of a ass kicking undercover cop. She'll do justice to Wonder Woman's role.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

10/10

Women are supposed to be small. This fatty hippo BS is something you have been brainwashed into by feminazis. Gal Gadot is super hot.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

@indzman said:

Guys who have absolutely no idea about Gal Gadot , please check out Fast and Furios 4. Fast Five and Furious 6. She is a fit ( By physique) action movie actress and does justice to the role of a ass kicking undercover cop. She'll do justice to Wonder Woman's role.

Well from the pic in this thread she looks neither fit, nor does she even really LOOK like any Wonder Woman incarnation I have ever seen.

She just doesn't look the part at all and it is made sillier considering these are the type of things Hollywood can easily correct for the movie (I.E. Hair dying or wearing a wig and getting her to bulk up for the role).

I guess I am acting like I care more than I really do here. I personally think Wonder Woman is an AWFUL character as I find her the epitome of boring, granted that seems to be a common theme of DC heroes...

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

here is a better one.

someone needs to buy that surfboard karen carpenter looking chick a cheesburger.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vaasman

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

Unless they're planning to spend chunks of the movie explaining away how a hero can lift car sized weights without even a hint of definition.

...huh? Not that hard to explain that she is not human and has super strength. If you are unable to watch a comic book film and understand that a character can have superpowers - that they can be strong without looking like a bodybuilder - then you have no business watching them to begin with. Your logic makes no sense. "Because fantasy" - a very simple argument - is actually quite valid. By your logic, you would need to actually explain how a person can mutate into a giant green hulk because it being fiction/fantasy is not good enough to explain something to impossible...These films do not need to abide by the rules of reality - super beings do not need to have specific anatomy to reflect their powers. So, since that has NO basis on the casting, the only worry is whether she fits the build of previous versions...which she does.

Sorry but the idea that we should just accept nonsensicallly proportioned people because of magic powers is stupid.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AWizardDidIt

Your point about the Hulk is garbage, because they spend a TON of time delving into the idea that the Hulk is a freak accident resulting from exposure to gamma radiation. It's explained and expanded upon in all of his movies, not even including the comics. Wonder Woman isn't going to have the luxury of any of that, because she hasn't had any movie development, has to compete for screentime, and is based on a standard human physique like Superman is.

Reality is not the issue, consistency and characterization are. If they aren't going to give us the meat and potatoes on her quasi-deity Amazonian background (which they absolutely won't with how much other shit's going into this movie) then they need to better represent that this character has strength and poise, things that tiny, lanky people do not convey.

And even in that example, the Hulk's strength is represented by insane muscle growth, a change that is consistent with the change in strength, so you're defeating your own argument. Or are you suggesting that you'd be just as willing to accept a pencil thin green Hulk with the same powers, because that would look exceptionally ridiculous.

Character aesthetic is a big part of characterization and if you're willing to throw that aside, that's your option. But it doesn't mean it isn't a problem that is going to spring up.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By indzman

@LostProphetFLCL said:

@indzman said:

Well from the pic in this thread she looks neither fit, nor does she even really LOOK like any Wonder Woman incarnation I have ever seen.

She just doesn't look the part at all and it is made sillier considering these are the type of things Hollywood can easily correct for the movie (I.E. Hair dying or wearing a wig and getting her to bulk up for the role).

I guess I am acting like I care more than I really do here. I personally think Wonder Woman is an AWFUL character as I find her the epitome of boring, granted that seems to be a common theme of DC heroes...

You should watch FF series, you may like how physically fit she can be and shes really good in a male action movie series ( Fighting besides Vin Diesel, The Rock ). Trust me :)

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SaintLeonidas

@LostProphetFLCL said:

@indzman said:

Build wise - especially based on the first official pic of her below - she most definitely fits the looks of previous versions:

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 indzman

@SaintLeonidas said:

@LostProphetFLCL said:

@indzman said:

Build wise - especially based on the first official pic of here below - she most definitely fits the looks of previous versions:

Exactly.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SaintLeonidas

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

Sorry but the idea that we should just accept nonsensicallly proportioned people because of magic powers is stupid.

Again, you keep trying to throw around all this garbage and you clearly seem to not understand the very simple fact that in fiction - and especially in fantasy - people can have a characters strengths do NOT need to be reflected in their size. A character can have a slim tone and still have the power of super strength. End of story. Wonder Woman does NOT need to be built like a bodybuilder. A simple, toned, physique is enough - especially when it fits the character in previous iterations. Again, if you are unable to realize this then you have no business watching these films to begin with.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By indzman

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

Again, you keep trying to throw around all this garbage and you clearly seem to not understand the very simple fact that in fiction - and especially in fantasy - people can have a characters strengths do NOT need to be reflected in their size. A character can have a slim tone and still have the power of super strength. End of story. Wonder Woman does NOT need to be built like a bodybuilder. A simple, toned, physique is enough - especially when it fits the character in previous iterations. Again, if you are unable to realize this then you have no business watching these films to begin with.

I don't understand , are all these actors potraying superheroes all perfect ? Is Christian Bale best Batman movie adaptation by physique from comics? Not even close. Why its so important?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Vaasman

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

Yes ignore the rest of my post because it doesn't fit into the terrible nonsense you are trying to foist.

Nowhere did I even say she needs to be body builder sized so don't be a moron. She needs to have SOME muscles though, some form of a toned body, and this girl is skin and bones in all previous appearances. You could not properly convince me that this woman, as is, is going to play this role. Period.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By indzman

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

Yes ignore the rest of my post because it doesn't fit into the terrible nonsense you are trying to foist.

Nowhere did I even say she needs to be body builder sized so don't be a moron. She needs to have SOME muscles though, some form of a toned body, and this girl is skin and bones in all previous appearances. You could not properly convince me that this woman, as is, is going to play this role. Period.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vaasman

@indzman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

I don't understand , are all these actors potraying superheroes all perfect ? Is Christian Bale best Batman movie adaptation by physique from comics? Not even close. Why its so important?

Bale is freaking ripped in Begins tho.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SaintLeonidas

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

You could not properly convince me that this woman, as is, is going to play this role. Period.

Luckily the filmmakers don't have to, and are not out to, convince people who can't understand how fiction and fantasy works that she is the right fit. And so they were free to cast someone who fits the build of previous iterations - from the original comic book character in issue one to the version in the popular Justice League animated series - which is what they did.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By indzman

@Vaasman said:

@indzman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

Bale is freaking ripped in Begins tho.

Does Christian Bale looks anything like this ( Original Batman by physique and all )? : I get what you are saying that Bale got a good toned body for Batman begins and we accepted that. Same will go for Gal Gadot, as a girl shes got a flexible body near to wonder woman. If you overlook strictly by book image of wonder woman, gal gardot can also be a decent Wonder Woman :)

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SaintLeonidas

Anyway, I am less interested in her in 'Batman v. Superman' and more interested in her 2017 standalone film - which is to be direct by 'Game of Thrones', 'The Walking Dead' and 'Breaking Bad' director Michelle MacLaren.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#34 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

She's way too delicate in OP. She needs to gain at least 20lbs, probably more considering she's so tall.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vaasman

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

You could not properly convince me that this woman, as is, is going to play this role. Period.

Luckily the filmmakers don't have to, and are not out to, convince people who can't understand how fiction and fantasy works that she is the right fit.

lmao sorry if I expect fiction to follow some form of logic even if that logic is it's own. My mistake. Wonder Woman is an AMAZON, a race god-blessed warrior women, whom she is considered the paragon of.

If what you said was true at all they wouldn't have to bother casting Superman and Aquaman, with dudes who got super built for the role. Yet coincidentally both are exactly that.

Superman doesn't even need muscles because he draws all his power from the yellow sun, yet somehow every iteration of the character is built as a toned, muscular white dude.

Basic character design stuff here. Strong characters who use their strength should have muscles, or it should be properly explained why they do not. I'm not even asking for ripped, I'm just saying a fighting champion should look the part, or at the very least, bring light to it's own subversion of the character's overarching backstory.

The foundation of fiction is not based on ignoring consistency and logic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-598fc45371265

Oh and Batman vs Superman is going to be meh at best. Quote me on it.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Seems OT wants something more like this:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By deactivated-598fc45371265

@themajormayor said:

Seems OT wants something more like this:

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Master_Live

@Storm_Marine said:

You have been quoted, sir.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SaintLeonidas

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

Luckily the filmmakers don't have to, and are not out to, convince people who can't understand how fiction and fantasy works that she is the right fit.

lmao sorry if I expect fiction to follow some form of logic even if that logic is it's own.

...if the logic of the film - as in previous iterations - is that she has super strength but isn't muscular then I don't know what you are complaining about...you just said you expect fiction to follow its own logic, this clearly is - or have you not actually seen how she has been depicted before? Already posted quite a few images of her - and she fits their build.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SaintLeonidas
@Master_Live said:

@Storm_Marine said:

File it with the millions of others who have said and believe the same.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Master_Live

@SaintLeonidas said:
@Master_Live said:

@Storm_Marine said:

File it with the millions of others who have said and believe the same.

*Looks at the file*

*Sees my own name*

Storm_Marine quote me on it.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Vaasman

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

lmao sorry if I expect fiction to follow some form of logic even if that logic is it's own.

...if the logic of the film - as in previous iterations - is that she has super strength but isn't muscular then I don't know what you are complaining about...you just said you expect fiction to follow its own logic, this clearly is - or have you not actually seen how she has been depicted before? Already posted quite a few images of her - and she fits their build.

Except in the context of the film the character is not established and has never been seen before. Supposing I was a casual observer who doesn't read the source material, am I just supposed to accept that this wafer thin person is an incredibly strong superhuman warrior?

Your argument is entirely based on what she looked like before, ignoring both the fact that when she wasn't built before it also was a breach of intelligent character design, and the fact that design can and should change to better suit the medium that it is created for. Seeing an animated cartoon lift a bus is not the same as a live action person being shown doing the same thing.

Edit: By the way if you think Lynda Carter's star spangled diaper version of the character is a decent basis for what Wonder Woman should look like, you're insane.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SaintLeonidas

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

Except in the context of the film the character is not established and has never been seen before. Supposing I was a casual observer who doesn't read the source material, am I just supposed to accept that this wafer thin person is an incredibly strong warrior?

Your argument is entirely based on what she looked like before, ignoring both the facts that when she wasn't built before it also was a breach of intelligent character design, and the fact that design can and should change to better suit the medium that it is created for. Seeing an animated cartoon lift a bus is not the same as a live action person being shown doing the same thing.

"Breach of intelligent character design"...how is it that you so hopelessly fail to understand that what YOU think it good character design isn't objective. Powers/magic, etc. do not need to be linked with appearance. It is that simple. There is NOTHING wrong with a character being designed with a slim build but having supernatural power that makes them strong. It. Is. Fiction. Why must you constantly need to be reminded of that? "Am I just supposed to accept that this wafer thin person is an incredibly strong warrior?"...Again, if you are incapable - either due to being unimaginative or too simple minded - of watching a fantasy film and not being able to understand that a character, though slim in physique, has power that makes then strong then you have no business watching fantasy to begin with.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vaasman
@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

Except in the context of the film the character is not established and has never been seen before. Supposing I was a casual observer who doesn't read the source material, am I just supposed to accept that this wafer thin person is an incredibly strong warrior?

Your argument is entirely based on what she looked like before, ignoring both the facts that when she wasn't built before it also was a breach of intelligent character design, and the fact that design can and should change to better suit the medium that it is created for. Seeing an animated cartoon lift a bus is not the same as a live action person being shown doing the same thing.

"Breach of intelligent character design"...how is it that you so hopelessly fail to understand that what YOU think it good character design isn't objective. Powers/magic, etc. do not need to be linked with appearance. It is that simple. There is NOTHING wrong with a character being designed with a slim build but having supernatural power that makes them strong. It. Is. Fiction. Why must you constantly need to be reminded of that? "Am I just supposed to accept that this wafer thin person is an incredibly strong warrior?"...Again, if you are incapable - either due to being unimaginative or too simple minded - of watching a fantasy film and not being able to understand that a character, though slim in physique, has power that makes then strong then you have no business watching fantasy to begin with.

Your whole argument in a nutshell. I'm tired of discussing this point because frankly you're just spouting the same bullshit over and over. Willing suspension of disbelief can only take you so far. I'm willing to accept that Superman lifts a jetplane with his bare hands, but that's not only because he's an alien, it's also because he's built like an Adonis.

The character backstory dictates that this person should be excellently toned, at least to the degree of any martial artist. She isn't just a female warrior, she's the most powerful of all female warriors in a race of nothing but female warriors, blessed by the gods with even more exceptional strength.

This is beyond basic. The only way it is acceptable design for her to not fit the part of a warrior, is if the story itself addresses the point, in a way that is intelligent and subversive. Otherwise it should be considered poor casting and/or writing.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SaintLeonidas

@Vaasman said:
@SaintLeonidas said:

Your whole argument in a nutshell. I'm tired of discussing this point because frankly you're just spouting the same bullshit over and over. The character backstory dictates that this person should be excellently toned, at least to the degree of any martial artist. She isn't just a female warrior, she's the most powerful of all female warriors in a race of nothing but female warriors.

This is beyond basic. The only way it is acceptable design for her to not fit the part of a warrior, is if the story itself addresses the point, in a way that is intelligent and subversive. Otherwise it should be considered poor casting and/or writing.

...again, their power is not linked to physique. Doesn't matter if they are a race of school teachers or a race of warriors. How they are built physically would not matter AT ALL if their power isn't derived from their muscle mass. Again, you are basing your view of how they should be built on REALITY...this is fiction. And your posting of the "wizard trope" is moronic. Fantasy is built on the rules established in the world of the character - not reality. The Amazons of Themyscira, as with Wonder Woman, have often been depicted with the same body tone as the pictures I posted above. So it works within the established logic of this particular fictional universe. Just because YOU equate warriors with a built physique does NOT mean that is how she should look; especially if - as is the case here - she is from a superhuman race with super strength derived from supernatural power and not muscle mass. End of story. It would actually not even make since in reality (or fiction) if she was built with a large body mass. If her power is supernatural, she would never be able to increase her muscle mass anyway because it would be the power - not her actual muscle - at work.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Vaasman

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:
@SaintLeonidas said:

Your whole argument in a nutshell. I'm tired of discussing this point because frankly you're just spouting the same bullshit over and over. The character backstory dictates that this person should be excellently toned, at least to the degree of any martial artist. She isn't just a female warrior, she's the most powerful of all female warriors in a race of nothing but female warriors.

...again, their power is not linked to physique. Doesn't matter if they are a race of school teachers or a race of warriors. How they are built physically would not matter AT ALL if their power isn't derived from their muscle mass. Again, you are basing your view of how they should be built on REALITY...this is fiction. And your posting of the "wizard trope" is moronic. Fantasy is built on the rules established in the world of the character - not reality. The Amazons of Themyscira, as with Wonder Woman, have often been depicted with the same body tone as the pictures I posted above. So it works within the established logic of this particular fictional universe. Just because YOU equate warriors with a built physique does NOT mean that is how she should look; especially if - as is the case here - she is from a superhuman race with super strength derived from supernatural power and not muscle mass. End of story.

It's fiction based on modern Earth and based on human ideas of gods. Rules of human physiology should still apply. You're being a fucking moron.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

Cute picture.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#49 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

Gal Gadot is way too thin for Wonder Woman. She's a model for a reason ( gorgeous girl) but Wonder Woman should be a bit more muscular and curvier.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SaintLeonidas

@Vaasman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

@Vaasman said:

...again, their power is not linked to physique. Doesn't matter if they are a race of school teachers or a race of warriors. How they are built physically would not matter AT ALL if their power isn't derived from their muscle mass. Again, you are basing your view of how they should be built on REALITY...this is fiction. And your posting of the "wizard trope" is moronic. Fantasy is built on the rules established in the world of the character - not reality. The Amazons of Themyscira, as with Wonder Woman, have often been depicted with the same body tone as the pictures I posted above. So it works within the established logic of this particular fictional universe. Just because YOU equate warriors with a built physique does NOT mean that is how she should look; especially if - as is the case here - she is from a superhuman race with super strength derived from supernatural power and not muscle mass. End of story.

It's fiction based on modern Earth and based on human ideas of gods. Rules of human physiology should still apply. You're being a fucking moron.

Nothing you just said, what so ever, means she must have a muscular build. But hey, call ME the moron...you can't even understand fiction.