R&B Singer Mario Assults his Mother..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Young_Charter (19845 posts) -
#2 Posted by xTheExploited (12094 posts) -
I wonder if Luigi was involved.
#3 Posted by spawnassasin (18699 posts) -

I wonder if Luigi was involved.xTheExploited

#4 Posted by the_ChEeSe_mAn2 (8464 posts) -
Anyone who assaults their own mother deserves to be thrown in jail.
#5 Posted by MistressMinako (45920 posts) -
Wow... haven't heard anything from him in like forever. Whatever it was about... I am sure she didn't deserve that...
#6 Posted by rockerbikie (10027 posts) -
And if Bowser is the Prosecutor.
#7 Posted by loft8000 (1435 posts) -

Is domestic violence the cool thing to do among the rap/r&b community or something.

#8 Posted by bruinfan617 (3767 posts) -

Did he assualt her with a drain pipe?...

edit: In all seriousness, other sources say that he was angry at her drug addiction. Believe it or notIremember seeing him on Oprah awhile back (when I was into that music) and he spoke about her drug abuse. Sad, really.

#9 Posted by CRS98 (9036 posts) -
Mario? Last time I saw him, it was ten years ago on Nickelodeon.
#10 Posted by SilentSoprano (4446 posts) -

Did you notice how all these idiots support these famous people when they do stuff like this, as if they didn't know what they were doing or aren't at fault? Look at the second comment on that article. "We love you Mario, keep your head up." Wtf?

#11 Posted by loft8000 (1435 posts) -

Did you notice how all these idiots support these famous people when they do stuff like this, as if they didn't know what they were doing or aren't at fault? Look at the second comment on that article. "We love you Mario, keep your head up." Wtf?

SilentSoprano

Agreed, a lot of people are so stupid.

#12 Posted by adamBlu_00 (198 posts) -

thats sad....really?

#13 Posted by Upparoom (2111 posts) -

I misread the title as brother, this just makes it better :lol:

#14 Posted by theycallmeRP (1656 posts) -

While I don't condone hitting a woman especially your mom, his mom has a long history of heroin abuse and she supposedly started using again. He's spend a lot of money to pay for her rehabs and decided to live with her to watch her. It obviously didn't work. I think he should try and accept she is who she is and let her go.

#15 Posted by hedden93 (5496 posts) -

:lol: pretty good

I also lol'd at a comment on the website "IT'S-A-ME MAAAAARIO!! YAHOOO! AND I BEAT-A MIA MAMA!! UH-UH!"

#16 Posted by Young_Charter (19845 posts) -

[QUOTE="xTheExploited"]I wonder if Luigi was involved.hedden93

:lol: pretty good

I also lol'd at a comment on the website "IT'S-A-ME MAAAAARIO!! YAHOOO! AND I BEAT-A MIA MAMA!! UH-UH!"

LOL yeah that was a good one
#17 Posted by Fuhgeddabouditt (5468 posts) -
the pressure must of built up and he popped. It happens. Thats all I will say until I get more info.
#18 Posted by cybrcatter (16210 posts) -

Wow... haven't heard anything from him in like forever. Whatever it was about... I am sure she didn't deserve that...MistressMinako
Well, if he was trying to find a way back into the spot light, it looks like he

**puts on glasses**

hit the mother load.

YYYYEAAAAAAAAAHHH!

#19 Posted by hedden93 (5496 posts) -

[QUOTE="MistressMinako"]Wow... haven't heard anything from him in like forever. Whatever it was about... I am sure she didn't deserve that...cybrcatter

Well, if he was trying to find a way back into the spot light, it looks like he

**puts on glasses**

hit the mother load.

YYYYEAAAAAAAAAHHH!

:lol: I love your posts

#20 Posted by Alex3796 (2669 posts) -

:lol:

#21 Posted by Rez89x (84 posts) -

Ha. He faded away to obscurity so making Chris Brown look like a saint was his idea of getting into the public's eye.

#22 Posted by Lab392 (6228 posts) -

http://www.bvblackspin.com/2010/10/05/randb-singer-mario-declares-love-for-mom-after-allegedly-assaultin/

What Hardaway [his mother] failed to tell police is that the fight took place because of her drug addiction.

A source told
US Weekly that Hardaway had allegedly withdrawn some money out of Mario's bank account. The former heroin addict also went on a spending spree with the crooner's credit cards. When Mario arrived at the apartment, he found that his mom had resorted to her old habit and was "cracked out on drugs."

The unidentified source stated that Mario, who was released on $50,000 bond, was absolutely blameless and that the second-degree assault charges against him could be dropped.

Sad situation.

#23 Posted by Thessassin (1819 posts) -

"while inside the apartment ... her son Mr. Barrett started yelling at her and he used his hands and forearms and pushed her in the chest and shoulder area causing minor pain and discomfort." GTFO this is a mountain out of a molehill situation.. and if what the aboive poster said is true then she deserves more than what he gave her, and this is her way of retalliating