"You going to Jail now..." Uppercut from hell.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LongZhiZi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 LongZhiZi
Member since 2009 • 2453 Posts
What a hero. Someone get this man a medal.
Lucky_Krystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#52 Lucky_Krystal
Member since 2011 • 1390 Posts

I don't usually condone this kind of behavior but in this case, I'll make an exception. She was being rude and disrespectful in PUBLIC, AND she hit him first. She was asking for it. That was self defense as far as I'm concerned. Dumb broad.

Also I'd like to point out that the bus was moving. Who the HELL attacks a bus driver while he's driving a bus full of people!? She deserved that. So bad.

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

[QUOTE="General_X"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] She's a child, you know.thebest31406
Having that sort of attitude at 25 is quite disappointing. Though the bus driver probably should not have reacted that way, I wish there was a sure-fire, non-violent way to give people like her an attitude adjustment.

Oh damn; someone told me she was in her teens. My mistake but still, a grown man uppercutting a woman should not be celebrated.

I dont think its celebrated but its kinda hard to be mad at the dude. He remained calm even while she's mouthing off like a rat then it looked like she hit him which is where he had enough. You cant just expect to F with somebody and expect them to do nothing. That goes for females too imo who often seem to think they can get away with murder and receive no retaliation. I'm not for hitting women but if one attacks me then its on quite frankly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
I laughed when he was all "Oh you going to hell naow!"
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
Sometimes these type of people need it.
Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

KTFO

shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#57 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts

I don't usually condone this kind of behavior but in this case, I'll make an exception. She was being rude and disrespectful in PUBLIC, AND she hit him first. She was asking for it. That was self defense as far as I'm concerned. Dumb broad.

Also I'd like to point out that the bus was moving. Who the HELL attacks a bus driver while he's driving a bus full of people!? She deserved that. So bad.

Lucky_Krystal
I'm with you all this. Amazing uppercut though,
ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

Nice, girl deserved it

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts
A surprising amount of woman beaters on this thread.
Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

[QUOTE="General_X"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] She's a child, you know.thebest31406
Having that sort of attitude at 25 is quite disappointing. Though the bus driver probably should not have reacted that way, I wish there was a sure-fire, non-violent way to give people like her an attitude adjustment.

Oh damn; someone told me she was in her teens. My mistake but still, a grown man uppercutting a woman should not be celebrated.

I actually applaud the man even more for the fact that she was a woman.

So sick of this mindset that ******* can go around starting crap and hitting people with no repurcussions.

She deserved it.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

A surprising amount of woman beaters on this thread.thebest31406

I would never beat/uppercut a woman, but a loud mouth annoying wannabe-male-tough b*tch I would.

You seriously feel compassion toward that hoe?

Get out of here bro.

Iceozo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62 Iceozo
Member since 2009 • 6441 Posts

Big heavy duty punches that'd have to hurt so much, they'll rattle her ancestors.

GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts

He punched her being a mouthy cvnt, not because she has a vagina.

13234885.jpg

He would of done the exact same thing if it was guy.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

I'm speechless.

hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

I really don't like people like that woman. There was one like her on my bus in high school, always yelling at the bus driver and others. You could tell the driver just wanted to punch her in the face.

EatShanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 EatShanna
Member since 2008 • 875 Posts
Wow those women are walking stereotypes. Some people do deserve to get knocked the fvck out.
stanleycup98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#68 stanleycup98
Member since 2006 • 6144 Posts
I did not expect him to throw such an amazing uppercut. He's done that before I bet.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

Dont start Nothing, wont be nothing...

Lu-Kang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Lu-Kang
Member since 2007 • 1010 Posts

You can tell this guy's an OG. He probably did the same move back in the 70's when he had an afro.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
I don't understand how you can draw the conclusion that people defending the bus drivers actions for giving a fight to someone literally asking for one, is directly related to their actions around women. Domestic violence is an entirely unrelated concept to what happened in this video. She was being mouthy, tried to pick a fight with the driver, so he got up and gave her one. Pretty f*cking straightforward. At the end of the video, I think she even threatened the driver with further violence from her male friends. Don't be such a dumbass. Pulling out women's rights in a situation like this just makes you look stupid. She forfeited her rights to bodily sovereignty when she, seemingly, went up to the driver, and physically assaulted him (the "you're goin' to jail nao" implies he was assaulted, at least to me). -- As for the video, I nearly killed myself laughing. Dumb b!tch deserved every N of that punch. The driver's lines just set it off.
DeathCl0ck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 DeathCl0ck
Member since 2012 • 89 Posts

A surprising amount of human beaters on this thread.thebest31406

Fixed!

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 thebest31406

[QUOTE="thebest31406"]A surprising amount of woman beaters on this thread.Nengo_Flow

I would never beat/uppercut a woman, but a loud mouth annoying wannabe-male-tough b*tch I would.

You seriously feel compassion toward that hoe?

Get out of here bro.

So if a woman ran her loud and annoying mouth, you'd uppercut her? Well you must uppercut a lot of women cuz many of them run their mouth. "wanna-be-male?" I don't even know what that means....Do Anyhoo, you can join the woman beater club with him.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 thebest31406

[QUOTE="thebest31406"]A surprising amount of woman beaters on this thread.GamingGod999

13234885.jpg

Mouthy cvnt? *sigh* another woman hater with mommy issues.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 thebest31406
I did not expect him to throw such an amazing uppercut. He's done that before I bet.stanleycup98
Several times I bet.
DeathnoteSz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DeathnoteSz
Member since 2010 • 643 Posts
[QUOTE="CJL13"]He got suspended for that? Typical female gets the love, at least this video will show the truth.thebest31406
She's a child, you know.

SHES 25 FOR GOD SAKE, DID NOONE READ MY COMMENT?? LOL
Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts
I'm so glad I don't live in a craphole like that. I ride a bus everyday and see nothing like that ever. She deserved to get punched, bus driver was awesome.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 thebest31406

[QUOTE="thebest31406"]A surprising amount of woman beaters on this thread.Zeviander
I don't understand how you can draw the conclusion that people defending the bus drivers actions for giving a fight to someone literally asking for one, is directly related to their actions around women. Domestic violence is an entirely unrelated concept to what happened in this video. She was being mouthy, tried to pick a fight with the driver, so he got up and gave her one. Pretty f*cking straightforward. At the end of the video, I think she even threatened the driver with further violence from her male friends. Don't be such a dumbass. Pulling out women's rights in a situation like this just makes you look stupid. She forfeited her rights to bodily sovereignty when she, seemingly, went up to the driver, and physically assaulted him (the "you're goin' to jail nao" implies he was assaulted, at least to me). -- As for the video, I nearly killed myself laughing. Dumb b!tch deserved every N of that punch. The driver's lines just set it off.

Women's rights got nothing to do with it. It's about being a man and real men don't hit women, let alone Wind Godfist them. Furthermore, the guy is a bus driver, so there are rules and procedures for him to abide by when something like this goes down. He could have called HQ, the police or all of the above. And as far as you killing yourself laughing over this, well, you keep on doing it; most women haters do anyhow.

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Zaibach

[QUOTE="Zeviander"][QUOTE="thebest31406"]A surprising amount of woman beaters on this thread.thebest31406

Women's rights got nothing to do with it. It's about being a man and real men don't hit women, let alone Wind Godfist them. Furthermore, the guy is a bus driver, so there are rules and procedures for him to abide by when something like this goes down. He could have called HQ, the police or all of the above. And as far as you killing yourself laughing over this, well, you keep on doing it; most women haters do anyhow.

Thats some fierce White-Knighting.... Here are the facts of life young grasshopper.

No one, I repeat - NO ONE is above a A$$ Whopping.

On a serious note, no one here is advocating violence towards women, but would you be as outraged as you are now had it been a man who got his puched?

If you can answer that honestly, then you will realise you are part of the problem not the solution.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#80 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

[QUOTE="Zeviander"][QUOTE="thebest31406"]A surprising amount of woman beaters on this thread.thebest31406

You're sounding pretty sexist, bro. Since women want equal rights they're going to be treated equally. Besides, this chick started it first. Attempting to assault a public worker is terrible.

K-E316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 K-E316
Member since 2007 • 1651 Posts

Oh the humanity! If you only she had a penis Then it would've been alright:roll:. So if a woman was punching you in the face very aggressively, you wouldn't hit back to defend yourself? Just stand there and let yourself get knocked out and possibly mugged just because you think it wouldn't be right to hit her back? Honestly, you're the one coming off as incredibly sexist to me.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 thebest31406

[QUOTE="thebest31406"]

[QUOTE="Zeviander"] I don't understand how you can draw the conclusion that people defending the bus drivers actions for giving a fight to someone literally asking for one, is directly related to their actions around women. Domestic violence is an entirely unrelated concept to what happened in this video. She was being mouthy, tried to pick a fight with the driver, so he got up and gave her one. Pretty f*cking straightforward. At the end of the video, I think she even threatened the driver with further violence from her male friends. Don't be such a dumbass. Pulling out women's rights in a situation like this just makes you look stupid. She forfeited her rights to bodily sovereignty when she, seemingly, went up to the driver, and physically assaulted him (the "you're goin' to jail nao" implies he was assaulted, at least to me). -- As for the video, I nearly killed myself laughing. Dumb b!tch deserved every N of that punch. The driver's lines just set it off.Zaibach

Thats some fierce White-Knighting.... Here are the facts of life young grasshopper.

No one, I repeat - NO ONE is above a A$$ Whopping.

On a serious note, no one here is advocating violence towards women, but would you be as outraged as you are now had it been a man who got his puched?

If you can answer that honestly, then you will realise you are part of the problem not the solution.

No I wouldn't. There, I'm one of the few honourable ones who don't sock women. I guess I'm part of the problem
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 thebest31406

[QUOTE="thebest31406"]

[QUOTE="Zeviander"] I don't understand how you can draw the conclusion that people defending the bus drivers actions for giving a fight to someone literally asking for one, is directly related to their actions around women. Domestic violence is an entirely unrelated concept to what happened in this video. She was being mouthy, tried to pick a fight with the driver, so he got up and gave her one. Pretty f*cking straightforward. At the end of the video, I think she even threatened the driver with further violence from her male friends. Don't be such a dumbass. Pulling out women's rights in a situation like this just makes you look stupid. She forfeited her rights to bodily sovereignty when she, seemingly, went up to the driver, and physically assaulted him (the "you're goin' to jail nao" implies he was assaulted, at least to me). -- As for the video, I nearly killed myself laughing. Dumb b!tch deserved every N of that punch. The driver's lines just set it off.Aljosa23

You're sounding pretty sexist, bro. Since women want equal rights they're going to be treated equally. Besides, this chick started it first. Attempting to assault a public worker is terrible.

Even that argument doesn't fly because even as she was being socked, women still don't have equal rights. And yes, assaulting a public worker is terrible, that's why the driver was within his right to call the authorities so that they may drag her ass off the bus.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Zeviander
It's about being a man and real men don't hit women [...]thebest31406
How's the 12th century treating you these days?
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Zeviander
[...] I'm one of the few honourable ones [...]thebest31406
It isn't honorable being sexist towards women like they are some kind of special, fragile doll that needs protection from harm. If a person is assaulting you... you either defend yourself from harm, or run away. It does not matter the sex, gender, age, height, weight, etc of the person assaulting you. As a human being you have the right to a healthy body, and have the right to defend it against harm. What exactly are you trying to prove by taking this chivalric standpoint with regards to violence used in defense from assault by a woman? It makes you look weak and cowardly. No human being has the right to bring harm upon another. Ever.
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#86 TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts

Dumb ghetto b!tch deserved it. He should have knocked her right out. Girls with attitude drive me completely nuts.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 thebest31406
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][...] I'm one of the few honourable ones [...]Zeviander
It isn't honorable being sexist towards women like they are some kind of special, fragile doll that needs protection from harm. If a person is assaulting you... you either defend yourself from harm, or run away. It does not matter the sex, gender, age, height, weight, etc of the person assaulting you. As a human being you have the right to a healthy body, and have the right to defend it against harm. What exactly are you trying to prove by taking this chivalric standpoint with regards to violence used in defense from assault by a woman? It makes you look weak and cowardly. No human being has the right to bring harm upon another. Ever.

The man stands up (he's not a man but..) and slowly walks toward the woman before delivering the blow; that was a premeditated hit, he wasn't fending himself from harm. And yes, no human being has the right to harm another, that's why he was within within his right to follow the appropriate rules and procedures and contact the authorities to drag her butt off of the bus. With regard to me being this weak coward, women beaters are some of most cowardly folk on the planet. That's why they beat women. cuz they know with men, it's a different story
ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

[QUOTE="Zeviander"][QUOTE="thebest31406"][...] I'm one of the few honourable ones [...]thebest31406

The man stands up (he's not a man but..) and slowly walks toward the woman before delivering the blow; that was a premeditated hit, he wasn't fending himself from harm. And yes, no human being has the right to harm another, that's why he was within within his right to follow the appropriate rules and procedures and contact the authorities to drag her butt off of the bus. With regard to me being this weak coward, women beaters are some of most cowardly folk on the planet. That's why they beat women. cuz they know with men, it's a different story

So its ok for a woman to beat up, and assualt a man? Ye the Bus Driver should of just took the abuse, like a real man!

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts
[QUOTE="Zeviander"][QUOTE="thebest31406"][...] I'm one of the few honourable ones [...]thebest31406

This is foolish. The woman hit the driver first. The second angle from page 1 or 2 shows that very clearly. If she had slapped him, he probably wouldn't have laid into her that way. But she hit him with a closed fist. She was likely counting on a restrained response, which is why she socked him in the first place. If a woman slaps me, I'll restrain her, fine. But if she wants to fight me like a man, then she'd better be ready to fight me like a man. You can't hit someone like that and then claim the "fragile flower" defense. You fight for equality and then expect to not be treated like anyone else who punches me in the face? Not in my world.
GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts
[QUOTE="GamingGod999"]

[QUOTE="thebest31406"]A surprising amount of woman beaters on this thread.thebest31406

13234885.jpg

Mouthy cvnt? *sigh* another woman hater with mommy issues.

I have nothing against women, and the relationship I have with my mum is brilliant. :lol: It doesn't matter what your gender is, if you behave like the girl within that video, then you deserve to be smacked. She was asking for it!
WiiCubeM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 WiiCubeM1
Member since 2009 • 4735 Posts

Hitting women is something I do not condone...

But in the case of self-defense (I presume this was one), anything goes.

Lucky_Krystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#92 Lucky_Krystal
Member since 2011 • 1390 Posts

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="thebest31406"]

thebest31406

Even that argument doesn't fly because even as she was being socked, women still don't have equal rights. And yes, assaulting a public worker is terrible, that's why the driver was within his right to call the authorities so that they may drag her ass off the bus.

The 1900's called, they want you back.

Jokes aside, I doubt everyone condoning this is a sexist woman beater. I'm sure not. I AM a woman, why would I condone men hitting women? But this dumb broad was 25 years old and was acting worse than any teenager I've ever seen. She was attacking and screaming at a bus driver who was driving a MOVING BUS. And she put her hands on him while he was driving a bus full of people. At that point, she put everyone on that bus in danger because she wanted to be a loud ghetto douche, what if the driver had gotten in an accident while he was distracted by her incessant and unnecessay screaming? I don't care what any white knight says, she deserved that uppercut. Like he said, if she wants to hit on him and act like a man, then he was gonna treat her like one.

No man should put his hands on any woman. But no woman should ever hit a man either, especially if they have the mentality that men shouldn't hit them back(that is asinine). And hitting someone back...well that's self defense in my book. No ones gonna just stand their and take a beating without defending themselves.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]You're sounding pretty sexist, bro. Since women want equal rights they're going to be treated equally. Besides, this chick started it first. Attempting to assault a public worker is terrible.

Lucky_Krystal

Jokes aside, I doubt everyone condoning this is a sexist woman beater. I'm sure not. I AM a woman, why would I condone men hitting women? But this dumb broad was 25 years old and was acting worse than any teenager I've ever seen. She was attacking and screaming at a bus driver who was driving a MOVING BUS. And she put her hands on him while he was driving a bus full of people. At that point, she put everyone on that bus in danger because she wanted to be a loud ghetto douche, what if the driver had gotten in an accident while he was distracted by her incessant and unnecessay screaming? I don't care what any white knight says, she deserved that uppercut. Like he said, if she wants to hit on him and act like a man, then he was gonna treat her like one.

No man should put his hands on any woman. But no woman should ever hit a man either, especially if they have the mentality that men shouldn't hit them back(that is asinine). And hitting someone back...well that's self defense in my book. No ones gonna just stand their and take a beating without defending themselves.

Will you marry me?
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Zaibach

[QUOTE="Lucky_Krystal"]

[QUOTE="thebest31406"] Even that argument doesn't fly because even as she was being socked, women still don't have equal rights. And yes, assaulting a public worker is terrible, that's why the driver was within his right to call the authorities so that they may drag her ass off the bus. InEMplease

F*ckin A bro.

she's a Lady :P

Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
sweet swing
ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#98 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

She richly deserved that.

Stupid hoe.

Bus driver is a hero.

NiKva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 NiKva
Member since 2010 • 8181 Posts
It's too bad she didn't get knocked out. If he threw her out and then kept on driving like a boss it would have been better.pspdseagle
She couldn't get knocked out because she doesn't have a brain.
HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts
Any using the 'but it was a woman' line is full of it. That cvnt deserved it. A woman is not off limits if she strikes you, plus she wanted a fight.