"The decade of war is over"

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts
[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="sonicare"]

Well, if the president wants to help end decades of war, he can start by closing lots of our military bases and ending the proliferation of drone strikes.

GazaAli

Yeah isolationism has worked so well in the past:roll:. Also the majority of drones are used for covert information.

Isolationism is working pretty well for so many damn countries.

Like who?
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 Yusuke420
Member since 2012 • 2770 Posts

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Yusuke420"] Yeah isolationism has worked so well in the past:roll:. Also the majority of drones are used for covert information.

Capitan_Kid

Isolationism is working pretty well for so many damn countries.

Like who?

sexyweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 sexyweapons
Member since 2009 • 5302 Posts

The President must be trying to get another Nobel Peace Prize.

CycleOfViolence
:lol:
the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

The President must be trying to get another Nobel Peace Prize.

CycleOfViolence

Well hey, if he does, at least he'll have done something to earn it, this time.:lol:

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Isolationism is working pretty well for so many damn countries. Yusuke420

Like who?

Like Japan, China, Russia, Europe, etc etc.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="sonicare"]

Well, if the president wants to help end decades of war, he can start by closing lots of our military bases and ending the proliferation of drone strikes.

sonicare

Yeah isolationism has worked so well in the past:roll:. Also the majority of drones are used for covert information.

That's not isolationism. But if you prefer to have drones killing lots of civilians in the hopes that they will also get a few of the "bad guys", then I pity that thought. We should be a country of laws and rights. It can be complicated, but I dont like my country peforming executions on random people without a trial. I also dont like this thought process that collateral damage is ok.

You know what you're proposing is impossible right? First, it would require the US to talk about drone strikes publicly, something they have yet to do. Secondly, you would have to put boots on the ground to "arrest" these individuals in highly hostile envirnoments and they it would require getting several snitches to testify against those individuals. All that cost is directly on the tax payer, it's much more cost effective to preform these tactical strikes to take out individuals that we have plenty of intelligence on.

It's much more difficult to find someone guilty in a court of their peers, when their peer don't feel like operating a terror cell is doing anything wrong! Why not bash these people for being cowards that operate in villages and mosques, just so they can have martyrs for their jihad?

Bird_Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 Bird_Killer
Member since 2004 • 235 Posts

it needs to be, for once. I'm 18 years old and most of my life was spent in an atmosphere of war. Rich3232

Unless you're actually in the military or someone close to you is, most Americans's "atmosphere of war" has just been watching and reading stories of war on TV and Internet as 99% of Americans carry on with their normal lives. This is hardly an "atmosphere of war" compared to when people were drafted or basic goods and commodities were rationed.

The wars' effect on American way of life is waaaay below the list of reasons why these wars should be ending.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Jebus213"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Let me guess, 15?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 GazaAli

[QUOTE="sonicare"][QUOTE="Yusuke420"] Yeah isolationism has worked so well in the past:roll:. Also the majority of drones are used for covert information.

Yusuke420

That's not isolationism. But if you prefer to have drones killing lots of civilians in the hopes that they will also get a few of the "bad guys", then I pity that thought. We should be a country of laws and rights. It can be complicated, but I dont like my country peforming executions on random people without a trial. I also dont like this thought process that collateral damage is ok.

You know what you're proposing is impossible right? First, it would require the US to talk about drone strikes publicly, something they have yet to do. Secondly, you would have to put boots on the ground to "arrest" these individuals in highly hostile envirnoments and they it would require getting several snitches to testify against those individuals. All that cost is directly on the tax payer, it's much more cost effective to preform these tactical strikes to take out individuals that we have plenty of intelligence on.

It's much more difficult to find someone guilty in a court of their peers, when their peer don't feel like operating a terror cell is doing anything wrong! Why not bash these people for being cowards that operate in villages and mosques, just so they can have martyrs for their jihad?

I don't eve... Its a shame, the U.S is a nice country, let's see where years of world policing and standing still in terms of social and fiscal issues will take it.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"] Like who?GazaAli

Now I know you're full of crap, Japan has no military, China is consistantly fighting about regional islands, Russia just built several new nuclear subs, and France is just now leading an offensive in Mali. No one you listed actually pratices isolationism...

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

[QUOTE="sonicare"]

Yusuke420

That's not isolationism... You people bore me.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Yusuke420

Now I know you're full of crap, Japan has no military, China is consistantly fighting about regional islands, Russia just built several new nuclear subs, and France is just now leading an offensive in Mali. No one you listed actually pratices isolationism...

Japan has no military: So?

China is consistantly fighting about regional islands: Minor crap compared to the U.S middling in other countries' affairs, not to mention it actually does concern them.

Russia just built several new nuclear subs: So?

France is just now leading an offensive in Mali: It is backed by most Africans. But still, we should wait and see where its going before judging, including me.

On the other hand, how many wars did the U.S fight in past 15 years or so? How many military bases it has scattered around the globe? How much is the U.S involved covertly in other countries' affairs?

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Like Japan, China, Russia, Europe, etc etc.GazaAli

China is consistantly fighting about regional islands: Minor crap compared to the U.S middling in other countries' affairs, not to mention it actually does concern them.

France is just now leading an offensive in Mali: It is backed by most Africans. But still, we should wait and see where its going before judging, including me.

On the other hand, how many wars did the U.S fight in past 15 years or so? How many military bases it has scattered around the globe? How much is the U.S involved covertly in other countries' affairs?

Stop moving the goal posts, you said that those countries practice isolationism, when NONE of them do. They are all represented in the UN and have various amounts of globalization. You are openly lying because you are upset about the US pursuing it's interests abroad. The US government isn't justified in every action it takes, but you can't argue that taking no action at all is the better option.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]Now I know you're full of crap, Japan has no military, China is consistantly fighting about regional islands, Russia just built several new nuclear subs, and France is just now leading an offensive in Mali. No one you listed actually pratices isolationism...

Yusuke420

Stop moving the goal posts, you said that those countries practice isolationism, when NONE of them do. They are all represented in the UN and have various amounts of globalization. You are openly lying because you are upset about the US pursuing it's interests abroad. The US government isn't justified in every action it takes, but you can't argue that taking no action at all is the better option.

Whatever makes you sleep well buddy.
Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Like Japan, China, Russia, Europe, etc etc.GazaAli

China - minor crap? Over the Diaoyu/Senkaku islands, China has had one of the worst spat with Japan in years. Did you read about factories shut down, Japanese stores being looted in China? Or how Philippines and Vietnam are constantly raising objection over China's expansionary policy over fishing/natural resources in the South China Sea? Russia is one of the main reasons Syria's civil war is still ongoing. They are certainly not isolationist and would most certainly look for other avenues to spread their influence after UN misled them over in Lybia. France is backed by Africans, but I am pretty sure USA is backed in its conflicts as well, either by the local governments (implicitly/explicitly) or by their allies. USA may engage in more grander spectacles of foreign interventions than the countries mentioned above, but they are certainly not isolationist either.
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts
[QUOTE="jim_shorts"]

I'm really sick of being involved in foreign conflicts, especially since we haven't been doing much good around the world.

Capitan_Kid
Um what? We fought for Korea's freedom. Now we are fighting to help out the Middle East. We are the Freedom Fighters. We probably help out more than any other country.

LOL yeah because bombing the crap out of brown people means that we're helping them.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]Now I know you're full of crap, Japan has no military, China is consistantly fighting about regional islands, Russia just built several new nuclear subs, and France is just now leading an offensive in Mali. No one you listed actually pratices isolationism...

the_ChEeSe_mAn2

China - minor crap? Over the Diaoyu/Senkaku islands, China has had one of the worst spat with Japan in years. Did you read about factories shut down, Japanese stores being looted in China? Or how Philippines and Vietnam are constantly raising objection over China's expansionary policy over fishing/natural resources in the South China Sea? Russia is one of the main reasons Syria's civil war is still ongoing. They are certainly not isolationist and would most certainly look for other avenues to spread their influence after UN misled them over in Lybia. France is backed by Africans, but I am pretty sure USA is backed in its conflicts as well, either by the local governments (implicitly/explicitly) or by their allies. USA may engage in more grander spectacles of foreign interventions than the countries mentioned above, but they are certainly not isolationist either.

No major power in the world is strictly isolationist sure but the U.S scores number 1 no contest.
Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Capitan_Kid
[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"][QUOTE="jim_shorts"]

I'm really sick of being involved in foreign conflicts, especially since we haven't been doing much good around the world.

gamerguru100
Um what? We fought for Korea's freedom. Now we are fighting to help out the Middle East. We are the Freedom Fighters. We probably help out more than any other country.

LOL yeah because bombing the crap out of brown people means that we're helping them.

Correction. We were bombing the crap out of evil brown people. Terrorists. Are we supposed to let them fvck up the Middle East? I think not!
Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"][QUOTE="gamerguru100"][QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"] Um what? We fought for Korea's freedom. Now we are fighting to help out the Middle East. We are the Freedom Fighters. We probably help out more than any other country.

Correction. We were bombing the crap out of evil brown people. Terrorists. Are we supposed to let them fvck up the Middle East? I think not!

Sounds like the mouth-piece of neo-conservationism..
Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Capitan_Kid

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"][QUOTE="gamerguru100"] LOL yeah because bombing the crap out of brown people means that we're helping them. the_ChEeSe_mAn2

So I wikipedia'd that. Yes I feel like the US should meddle in international affairs. Is that a problem? If you saw a woman getting robbed would you just stand there and let it happen? Also just saying I feel like the US should fix more of it's own problems before tackling other countries' problems.

Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts

[QUOTE="the_ChEeSe_mAn2"][QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"] Correction. We were bombing the crap out of evil brown people. Terrorists. Are we supposed to let them fvck up the Middle East? I think not!Capitan_Kid

So I wikipedia'd that. Yes I feel like the US should meddle in international affairs. Is that a problem? If you saw a woman getting robbed would you just stand there and let it happen? Also just saying I feel like the US should fix more of it's own problems before tackling other countries' problems.

It is a big problem, one of the major reasons for all of the unrest in the middle east is the U.S and other western countries propping up dictators and supporting things like the Mujahideen. Or the overthrowing of democratic governments in the Middle East (Iran) and in South America.
one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

[QUOTE="the_ChEeSe_mAn2"]Sounds like the mouth-piece of neo-conservationism.. Capitan_Kid

The problem with your analogy is that the US (as in the government) is cool with some other crooks robbing other women as long it benefits themselves OR they subdue the big crook and let all the small crooks get a chance to rob the woman.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#74 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] What about Libya?GazaAli
America helped them.... although your original post was right in general.

Don't get me wrong, the U.S does help to an extent, but then it fvcks everything up and leave. IMHO, the U.S does good some good, the sad part is its usually accompanied by so much interests and controlling tendencies.

Hard to fix something so fvcked up from the start and that wants to stay that way.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

Sometimes I wonder if OT posters' news sources are in fact OT threads.

dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts
Captain_Kid: Either a troll or just geniunely a kid?
Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Drasonak
Member since 2012 • 1515 Posts
I have never really lived during a time of peace. im 13, never not been a war since i was born.Kevlar101
Wars have been going on for all of human history. The 21st century is nothing new.
Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts
[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]On behalf of the Arab and Muslim world, I thank the U.S.A and its generous people for bringing us peace, prosperity, democracy and tolerance. We will not miss you.

Um what? Arabs should be thankful of the help the US gives.

OHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

How about keeping Israel on a leash so they don't blow the Gaza strip back into the stone age?

Yusuke420

As someone who more often than many sympathizes with U.S. efforts abroad, I can't really say that is the case. It almost seems like we enable them without really any reservations.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Capitan_Kid

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"]

[QUOTE="the_ChEeSe_mAn2"]Sounds like the mouth-piece of neo-conservationism.. one_plum

The problem with your analogy is that the US (as in the government) is cool with some other crooks robbing other women as long it benefits themselves OR they subdue the big crook and let all the small crooks get a chance to rob the woman.

We can't sit around and protect a kid from every bully. They gotta learn to fight their own battles but if sh!t gets real we should intervene.
one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

[QUOTE="one_plum"]

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"]

Capitan_Kid

We can't sit around and protect a kid from every bully. They gotta learn to fight their own battles but if sh!t gets real we should intervene.

There is a self-serving purpose in those wars; it's not as simple as being ''righteous''.

michaelP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#82 michaelP4
Member since 2004 • 16681 Posts
[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"] Like who?GazaAli

Europe definitely doesn't practice isolationism (Britain, Germany, Spain, Italy, NATO etc) and Japan also is involved in small roles as well - Russia and China, while militarily they don't get involved, they do still get involved in conflicts diplomatically, at the UN Security Council etc. What keeps Russia and China from getting militarily involved is they have their own problems - Russia with Chechnya, Georgia etc China with Tibet and so on. It'll be interesting to see however if power shifts from Europe/USA and Russia/China do get involved more, as then the status of being the world's most powerful country and its responsibilities will no longer fall on the USA - if that even happens though - wouldn't rule it out. One thing for sure though is: no country could really claim to be isolationist in a globalised world... even North Korea with aid from the EU couldn't.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#83 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Yeah, just like the early 2000s were supposed to be peaceful and the BAM 9/11 dragging us into this 12 year conflict in Afghanistan.

Our military may be finally pulling out of Afghanistan, but with the US's economic and political ties with pretty much every nation on the planet, it's only a matter of time before we get roped into another mess.

Though we've learned quite a bit how to deal with insurgencies and guerrillas. Our military resembles very little of what it did in 2001. We also have learned how to not get ourselves wrapped up into something like we did with Iraq. Invading Afghanistan was inevitable after 9/11, but the military learned quite a bit about invading countries like Iraq, even if the intentions were good. I doubt we'll be making the same mistakes twice.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Yusuke420"]michaelP4

Europe definitely doesn't practice isolationism (Britain, Germany, Spain, Italy, NATO etc) and Japan also is involved in small roles as well - Russia and China, while militarily they don't get involved, they do still get involved in conflicts diplomatically, at the UN Security Council etc. What keeps Russia and China from getting militarily involved is they have their own problems - Russia with Chechnya, Georgia etc China with Tibet and so on. It'll be interesting to see however if power shifts from Europe/USA and Russia/China do get involved more, as then the status of being the world's most powerful country and its responsibilities will no longer fall on the USA - if that even happens though - wouldn't rule it out. One thing for sure though is: no country could really claim to be isolationist in a globalised world... even North Korea with aid from the EU couldn't.

I guess I was not accurate 100% overall. Though when compared to the U.S these countries' intervention and middling in others business is minimal. It could be said that a portion of these countries' not so isolationist policies is to counter U.S's influence to begin with.
ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

The world won't be at peace until the US deals with its military industrial complex.

There are "threats" in the world because they NEED those threats to exist.

Without that, they have no business and no reason to exist.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

What war? You mean the evil stormtroopers American's, taking control of land that is not theres?

Avatar image for UnknownSniper65
UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 UnknownSniper65
Member since 2004 • 9238 Posts

The war isn't over by any means if anything its simply changing. We will be seeing plenty of drone strikes and special forces. We're trading in the hammer for thescalpel. Instead of rolling into countries with tanks, we're flying in with unmanned drones and stealth helicopters.

dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts

We also have learned how to not get ourselves wrapped up into something like we did with Iraq. Invading Afghanistan was inevitable after 9/11, but the military learned quite a bit about invading countries like Iraq, even if the intentions were good. I doubt we'll be making the same mistakes twice.

Wasdie
That kind of sounds like a school science experiment: It didn't go as expected, and the outcome wasn't good/clear. But we learnt something from it. Except that is a country with living people. The region is different and most people's life won't be the same.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="one_plum"]

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"] So I wikipedia'd that. Yes I feel like the US should meddle in international affairs. Is that a problem? If you saw a woman getting robbed would you just stand there and let it happen? Also just saying I feel like the US should fix more of it's own problems before tackling other countries' problems.

Capitan_Kid

What we're talking about here is the US smacking down one "bully", while supporting even worse ones. One example: we "liberated" Afghanistan from Islamic fundamentalists, but the Islamic fundamentalists in power in Saudi Arabia have our blessing.

Squeets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#90 Squeets
Member since 2006 • 8185 Posts

No major power in the world is strictly isolationist sure but the U.S scores number 1 no contest.GazaAli

And? We are a global superpower. We are the center of globalized trade. We are the center of globalized banking. We are the center of globalized industry. We influence global policy. Likewise being this central to world affairs means WORLD AFFAIRS INFLUENCE US. If the Middle East becomes unstable WE BECOME UNSTABLE, and the world becomes unstable. Thus to protect our interest and global interests the US has filled the role of global police. You may not like what our government does, but we hardly do it just to f-cking do it, everything we do serves a purpose. More often than not it is to help the world. It may look as though it is only beneficial to ourselves, but given our central role, bad things for us are bad things for the entire planet. So when we "help ourselves" so to speak, we help the entire global community.

If anything we should do more now than ever. The internet, smart technology, etc... There is a level of transparency in government unlike never before, making it very difficult to do "sinister" things.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#91 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

how was it even a "war" when the muslim world has no military at the present time, its more like a decade of massacre, oppresion and terrorism, yes TERRORISM!

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts
I don't think he will be held accountable for that statement.
Squeets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Squeets

how was it even a "war" when the muslim world has no military at the present time, its more like a decade of massacre, oppresion and terrorism, yes TERRORISM!

GrayF0X786

I laughed so hard at this I pee'd a little. BRB

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

Squeets

make sure you don't go pee on the dead bodies.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Capitan_Kid

GrayF0X786
What? The USA oppresses noone. We also don't massacre. And we especially don't bring terrorism. You're not looking at the big picture.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

Capitan_Kid

What? The USA oppresses noone. We also don't massacre. And we especially don't bring terrorism. You're not looking at the big picture.

drink your milk and go to sleep.

Squeets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Squeets

[QUOTE="Squeets"]

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

GrayF0X786

make sure you don't go pee on the dead bodies.

And I guess the actual terrorists who killed 3000 American civilians and tens of thousands of Afghan civilians over the last decade are in fact saints who deserved to be canonized in your deluded view.

Get a grip on reality bud, your crazy is leaking.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#98 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

We also have learned how to not get ourselves wrapped up into something like we did with Iraq. Invading Afghanistan was inevitable after 9/11, but the military learned quite a bit about invading countries like Iraq, even if the intentions were good. I doubt we'll be making the same mistakes twice.

dramaybaz

That kind of sounds like a school science experiment: It didn't go as expected, and the outcome wasn't good/clear. But we learnt something from it. Except that is a country with living people. The region is different and most people's life won't be the same.

Well a lot of what we learned is how to deal with different cultures, specifically what not to do. We've also completely reoutfitted our entire army with tools that are much more useful in dealing with an insurgency.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

Capitan_Kid

Indeed. Overthrowing democratically elected leaders and installing puppet regimes definately is not oppression.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

the muslim world has no military at the present time

GrayF0X786

lol