"Romney a greater threat to the world than Obama".....

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
who do you think you are

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
my MOTHER
Dylan_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Dylan_11
Member since 2005 • 11296 Posts
this is me playing your mother playing your father inside of d3nny covered in gravy who do you think you are
JLCrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 JLCrogue
Member since 2004 • 6042 Posts

[QUOTE="JLCrogue"]

Here's a good one: President Obama signed the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act, which allows the military to indefinitely detain you without probable cause. This act is not only tyrannical, but clearly unconstitutional.

Here's what the ACLU has to say about it: http://www.aclu.org/national-security/president-obama-signs-indefinite-detention-bill-law

Blue-Sky

But the NDAA has strong republican support. Wouldn't Romney have signed it as well?

This topic is illogical because you can condemn one person for one thing but that doesn't translate to what the other person would have done in the same shoes. The only proper comparison you can make on Romney and Obama at this point are their ethics, their ideologies and religious devotion.

Yeah, I never said that the Republicans and Romney didn't support it too. Both parties are equally tyrannical.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
a termite chewing on the splinter?
GIJames248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 GIJames248
Member since 2006 • 2176 Posts

You could argue overall that Romney leans a bit more toward personal and economic freedom than Obama, but really, most of the arguments for why Romney is good are really based on how Obama is bad, so you may be better off attacking Obama and resting on the lesser of two evils approach.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#57 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

[QUOTE="Blue-Sky"]

[QUOTE="JLCrogue"]

Here's a good one: President Obama signed the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act, which allows the military to indefinitely detain you without probable cause. This act is not only tyrannical, but clearly unconstitutional.

Here's what the ACLU has to say about it: http://www.aclu.org/national-security/president-obama-signs-indefinite-detention-bill-law

JLCrogue

But the NDAA has strong republican support. Wouldn't Romney have signed it as well?

This topic is illogical because you can condemn one person for one thing but that doesn't translate to what the other person would have done in the same shoes. The only proper comparison you can make on Romney and Obama at this point are their ethics, their ideologies and religious devotion.

Yeah, I never said that the Republicans and Romney didn't support it too. Both parties are equally tyrannical.

does it matter the patriot act pretty much already allowed that. The police, military and everyone else could search, hall you off you off to prison and anything else in the name of terrorism. p.s anything could be terrorism lol
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

Obama is downsizing the U.S. Military with massive cuts agreed to by Republicans and Democrats, and he is disarming America of nuclear weapons. He also doesn't view Israel as an ally, just going by his actions, and it's clear that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Obama are not friends (while Romney and Netanyahu have been great friends for years.)cslayer211

That is a good thing..

Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Rhazakna
Member since 2004 • 11022 Posts

[QUOTE="cslayer211"]Obama is downsizing the U.S. Military with massive cuts agreed to by Republicans and Democrats, and he is disarming America of nuclear weapons. He also doesn't view Israel as an ally, just going by his actions, and it's clear that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Obama are not friends (while Romney and Netanyahu have been great friends for years.)sSubZerOo

That is a good thing..

The cuts aren't "massive" though. Not remotely. Don't worry, warmongers. The US will still spend more on the military than every other country combined.
cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 cslayer211
Member since 2012 • 797 Posts
[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

[QUOTE="cslayer211"]Obama is downsizing the U.S. Military with massive cuts agreed to by Republicans and Democrats, and he is disarming America of nuclear weapons. He also doesn't view Israel as an ally, just going by his actions, and it's clear that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Obama are not friends (while Romney and Netanyahu have been great friends for years.)Rhazakna

That is a good thing..

The cuts aren't "massive" though. Not remotely. Don't worry, warmongers. The US will still spend more on the military than every other country combined.

They aren't good for Obama politically. Thousands of people will lose their jobs if the military cuts go into effect. Though I'm not sure how wanting a strong military makes you a warmonger...
mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 mingmao3046
Member since 2011 • 2683 Posts
[QUOTE="Rhazakna"][QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

That is a good thing..

cslayer211

They aren't good for Obama politically. Thousands of people will lose their jobs if the military cuts go into effect. Though I'm not sure how wanting a strong military makes you a warmonger...

Its not the governments job to employ people....and like someone else said we spend more on our military than all other countries combined.
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

That is a good thing..

cslayer211

If the United States cut their military budget in half, it will still have a strong military.. The US military spending is greater than the next 25 top militaries combined....

Abbeten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Abbeten
Member since 2012 • 3140 Posts
I love it when conservatives become Keynesians when it comes to the military budget.
cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 cslayer211
Member since 2012 • 797 Posts
[QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="cslayer211"][QUOTE="Rhazakna"] The cuts aren't "massive" though. Not remotely. Don't worry, warmongers. The US will still spend more on the military than every other country combined.

Its not the governments job to employ people....and like someone else said we spend more on our military than all other countries combined.

Those other countries aren't fighting a war. We might as well pull out of Afghanistan though, and other places that have military waste. There are places to cut the military, but not in places that actually reduce what the U.S. is capable of. Although I don't know why some people have such a big problem with having a strong military. Does it make people angry that no one can wage a one-on-one war with America?
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
[QUOTE="cslayer211"][QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="cslayer211"] They aren't good for Obama politically. Thousands of people will lose their jobs if the military cuts go into effect. Though I'm not sure how wanting a strong military makes you a warmonger...

Those other countries aren't fighting a war. We might as well pull out of Afghanistan though, and other places that have military waste. There are places to cut the military, but not in places that actually reduce what the U.S. is capable of. Although I don't know why some people have such a big problem with having a strong military. Does it make people angry that no one can wage a one-on-one war with America?

:lol: You got to be sh*tting me. Dat military industrial complex.
Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Rhazakna

That is a good thing..

cslayer211

People who support the massively bloated military budget are usually also in favor of interventionist wars in other countries. If you're opposed to those wars, but support the budget as it is, you're just an idiot. Why have such insanely high spending on "defense" if you don't want war?
Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Rhazakna
[QUOTE="cslayer211"][QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="cslayer211"] They aren't good for Obama politically. Thousands of people will lose their jobs if the military cuts go into effect. Though I'm not sure how wanting a strong military makes you a warmonger...

Yeah, why do people have a problem with spending trillions on the military industrial complex? Killing people who pose no threat to the US in any way for the enrichment of certain elite firms is nothing to complain about. Whiners, the lot of them.
dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts

I can assure you. Romney or Obama you will get mostly the same. What was different about Bush vs Obama? The only thing that was remotely different was Obama Care.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

That is a good thing..

cslayer211

The spending cuts are not intended to go into place in the first place.