Quick question regarding Amazon (Canada)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Yosheey12345 (79 posts) -

So I ordered a BlackBerry Battery for my bold Friday night and I selected the two-day shipping option. My question is when will they look at my order like monday morning, night or what. Mind you I live in Windsor and their offiice is located in near Toronto ( 4 hour drive from me ) . Should I expect my delivery to actually take full 48 hours or what? Also this item was in stock. Thanks this was my first time ordering from them.

#2 Posted by syztem (7713 posts) -

Has it been processed/shipped yet? If you got your order in early enough on Friday for the order to be processed you could have it on Monday. If not it probably hasn't moved an inch yet because they won't ship anything out on the weekends.

I live out west and generally still get orders within 3 days from the Toronto warehouse, and that's with the free shipping option. You should probably get it the day after it ships.

#3 Posted by Yosheey12345 (79 posts) -

Ahh I see.. II got my order in probably 30 mins before midnight. I am just so anxious I sent in my phone for 15 days only to get it back and find out it's the battery. I don't see why it would take till wednesday I am expecting tuesday but I think my friend told me they could process/ship it early mondy morning and get it later in the day.

#4 Posted by Communist_Soul (3080 posts) -

Hello sir, welcome to the world's best customer service. Instead of asking Amazon or the seller; you choose the right people, the Gamespot forum users for assistance. While you are here please stop by the experts down at Girl Advice clinic for help with any women related issues.

#5 Posted by rogergcq (5 posts) -
I am expecting tuesday but I think my friend told me they could process/ship it early mondy morning and get it later in the day.
#6 Posted by Yosheey12345 (79 posts) -

Guessing ill get it tommorrow then