Quick!!! I need that pic of the black guy with his activated trap card!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Sam_Phisher (325 posts) -

I need that pic RIGHT NOW to administer some damage OT style!!!

I will think about whether or not the help will be greatly appreciated, if any, and will continue the legacy of pWn@g3 throughout various forums.

#2 Posted by MrLions (9833 posts) -

I need that pic RIGHT NOW to administer some damage OT style!!!

I will think about whether or not the help will be greatly appreciated, if any, and will continue the legacy of pWn@g3 throughout various forums.

Sam_Phisher

what lol?

#3 Posted by diped (2005 posts) -
I know the pic you speak of, but I do not have it.
#4 Posted by Kikouken (15913 posts) -
What the hell are you talking about.
#5 Posted by smokingsbad (38455 posts) -
What the hell are you talking about.Kikouken
a pic a lot of people use for YLYL, where some african american guy i think at the libraby playing Yu gi oh holding a deck of cards and saying: you activited my trap card" with a freaky face
#6 Posted by Genetic_Code (13125 posts) -

http://www.laughinggame.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/42-youve-activated-my-trap-card.jpg

There you go.

#7 Posted by Kikouken (15913 posts) -

[QUOTE="Kikouken"]What the hell are you talking about.smokingsbad
a pic a lot of people use for YLYL, where some african american guy i think at the libraby playing Yu gi oh holding a deck of cards and saying: you activited my trap card" with a freaky face

oh, lol: wow.

#8 Posted by Shad0ki11 (12576 posts) -

This isn't /r/

:|

#9 Posted by Sam_Phisher (325 posts) -

There you go.

Genetic_Code

That pic is the greatest!!!

#10 Posted by Obama71 (81 posts) -
Well i don't have it. Sorry.
#11 Posted by Nifty_Shark (13137 posts) -
Can someone explain the pic. I don't really get it as I've never played Yugioh.
#12 Posted by God_of_duty117 (7187 posts) -

Can someone explain the pic. I don't really get it as I've never played Yugioh.Nifty_Shark

Whenever someone does a certain action, their opponent may have a trap card, which can alter it's effect, negate it, or just destroy something. The rest of the pic is easy to get. You activated his "trap"

#13 Posted by Nifty_Shark (13137 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nifty_Shark"]Can someone explain the pic. I don't really get it as I've never played Yugioh.God_of_duty117

Whenever someone does a certain action, their opponent may have a trap card, which can alter it's effect, negate it, or just destroy something. The rest of the pic is easy to get. You activated his "trap"

Ah. Well that makes the thread about a guy who dropped his cards in front of a girl that much funnier.

#14 Posted by iareconfuse (194 posts) -

This isn't /r/

Shad0ki11

RULES 1&2 FOOL!

#15 Posted by jubino (6261 posts) -
Why is this thread still alive? Quit posting. Wait, I just posted...dang it all...
#16 Posted by Shad0ki11 (12576 posts) -
[QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]

This isn't /r/

iareconfuse

RULES 1&2 FOOL!

That only applies to /b/

#17 Posted by Jazz_Fan (29515 posts) -
[QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]

This isn't /r/

iareconfuse

RULES 1&2 FOOL!

Don't talk about Fight Club?

#18 Posted by Sam_Phisher (325 posts) -
[QUOTE="God_of_duty117"]

[QUOTE="Nifty_Shark"]Can someone explain the pic. I don't really get it as I've never played Yugioh.Nifty_Shark

Ah. Well that makes the thread about a guy who dropped his cards in front of a girl that much funnier.

lol was he trying to impress the girl or something?

#19 Posted by DarkPrinceXC (5921 posts) -

[QUOTE="Kikouken"]What the hell are you talking about.smokingsbad

FYI, I got modded for having that same exact avatar. :(

#20 Posted by Paladin_King (11832 posts) -
this pic needs to become a new rick roll, STAT