Most scientists would probably say that the concept of an afterlife is either nonsense, or at the very least unprovable.
Yet one expert claims he has evidence to confirm an existence beyond the grave - and it lies in quantum physics.
Professor Robert Lanza claims the theory of biocentrism teaches that death as we know it is an illusion created by our consciousness.
- Robert Lanza claims the theory of biocentrism says death is an illusion
- He said life creates the universe, and not the other way round
- This means space and time don't exist in the linear fashion we think it does
- He uses the famous double-split experiment to illustrate his point
- And if space and time aren't linear, then death can't exist in 'any real sense' either