post everyone you listen to

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dissonantblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 dissonantblack
Member since 2005 • 34009 Posts
here is my rather long list. i like industrial, techno, EBM, new wave, and synth in general.

Wumpscut, New Order, Hocico, Orbital, BackAndToTheLeft, Armin Van Buuren, Dismantled, Röyksopp, God Module, Pendulum, Imperative Reaction, This Digital Ocean, Gary Numan, Dj Tiesto, Frontline assembly, Nitzer Ebb, VNV nation, Underworld, The Birthday Massacre, Razed in Black, Amduscia, Depeche Mode, Covenant, Darude, Assemblage 23, Trans-X, Terrorfakt, Johan Gielen, Psyclon nine, Namnambulu, Die Form, S.P.O.C.K, Funker vogt, E nomine, Decoded Feedback, Caustic, Informatik, Anhedonia, Pet Shop Boys, Velvet Acid Christ, Kraftwerk, Combichrist, The cruxshadows, Pride and Fall, Formula Redux, London After Midnight, The Human League, Juno Reactor, Goldfrapp, Fad Gadget, Icon of Coil, Dead or Alive, Front 242, Spetsnaz, And One, Zavod, Das Ich, Flesh Field, System Syn, Tactical Sekt, Rotersand, Xotox, Noise Unit, Gender, Mindless Self Indulgence, Deine Lakaien, Suicide Commando, Bong-ra, Ravenous, Adult., Monofader, Babyland, Wolfsheim, Motor, Melotron, Croc shop, Snog, Code 64, Apoptygma berzerk, Plötslichmusik, the retrosic, Elegant Machinery, Blutengel, Enduser, Haujobb, Universal Poplab, Punto Omega, the Gothsicles, Fictional, Laibach, Psyche, XP8, Grendal, Siva Six, Sex machine, Sleepwalk, X-Fusion, Colony 5, Ayria, Eden Synthetic Corps, Gothminister, and Ego Likeness.
Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2 Cyrax-Sektor
Member since 2006 • 12060 Posts
-Green Day -Mary J. Blige -Beegees -Weird Al Yankovic -The Immortals -Avril Lavigne -Evanescence
EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts
For the past few weeks I've only been listening to Thin Lizzy, but I still listen to Motorhead, Motley Crue, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Van Halen and some Dragonforce.
Avatar image for freakyzeeky1986
freakyzeeky1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 freakyzeeky1986
Member since 2005 • 19711 Posts
It would take me all day if I were to post everyone I listened to... :(
Zap-O-Matic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Zap-O-Matic
Member since 2006 • 5331 Posts
acacia strain,fear before the march of the flames, one am radio, the miracle of you, system of a down, radiohead,red hot chili peppers,megadeth,ac/dc,dream theater, pink razors, dead kennedys, neutral milk hotel,charles bronson, smashing pumpkins,

SO MANY MORE

Apenoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Apenoot
Member since 2005 • 2087 Posts
Way too many for me to write down.
Hexum-311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Hexum-311
Member since 2007 • 1158 Posts
It would take me close to an hour to list everyone I listen to. Let's put it this way, if they ever made a CD and they aren't emo or country, then I probably listen to them.
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
http://www.last.fm/user/cdconair/?chartstyle=myspacecolors
There it is.
Zombelious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Zombelious
Member since 2006 • 769 Posts
Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Killers, Gorillaz, The Good the Bad and the Queen, Blur, Pearl Jam, The White Stripes, and Gnarls Barkley.
squidder_doa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 squidder_doa
Member since 2006 • 3631 Posts

It would take me all day if I were to post everyone I listened to... :(freakyzeeky1986

Me too...

bminns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bminns
Member since 2004 • 4052 Posts

Way too many for me to write down.Apenoot

yeah me too. i listen to just about everything except country and techno

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts

[QUOTE="freakyzeeky1986"]It would take me all day if I were to post everyone I listened to... :(squidder_doa

Me too...

I as well.......
Varese_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Varese_basic
Member since 2002 • 6785 Posts
Last few days, Steel Heart, Cinderella, Faster Pussycat
dissonantblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dissonantblack
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I as well.......

post whatever you can thing of.
Zap-O-Matic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Zap-O-Matic
http://www.last.fm/user/cdconair/?chartstyle=myspacecolors
There it is.
quiglythegreat
modest mouse, radiohead,sigur ros, broken social scene = awesomenssss
bminns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 bminns
Member since 2004 • 4052 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I as well.......dissonantblack

i can think of one band that he likes :P

Zap-O-Matic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Zap-O-Matic

[QUOTE="dissonantblack"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I as well.......bminns

2-pac?
dissonantblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dissonantblack

[QUOTE="dissonantblack"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I as well.......bminns

i can too! the Cruxshadows!
slorg_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 slorg_king
Member since 2005 • 11269 Posts
I'll just list my iPod list. Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution Big D and the Kids Table Bob & Tom Children of Bodom Chris Cornell Chumbawamba The Dillinger Escape Plan Disturbed Dropkick Murphys Duran Duran Fuel Goldfinger Iced Earth Iron Maiden Metroid Metal Queen Reel Big Fish Sean Hodges Seether Slipknot SNL The String Quartet Strong Bad System of a Down Team America Tenacious D Trivium
compaq345682

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 compaq345682
Member since 2004 • 6326 Posts
Too many people too little time. Hell I dont even know a lot of the people I listen to.
Media_geek20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#21 Media_geek20
Member since 2006 • 6491 Posts
This isn't everyone, but I'll post a few...

Pink Floyd, Neutral Milk Hotel, Radiohead, Sonic Youth, Led Zeppelin, The Shins, Guitar Vader, The Arcade Fire, The Cold War Kids, Jefferson Airplane, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Chin up chin up, Dinosaur Jr., Nirvana, The Aquabats, etc.
Caffeine_Trip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Caffeine_Trip
Member since 2006 • 3390 Posts
Pink Floyd The Beatles The Jimi Hendrix Experience Nirvana Joy Division Jefferson Airplane Syd Barrett George Harrison John Lennon The Doors Elvis The Sex Pistols The Clash The Beach Boys Gong The Cure Queen Hawkwind The Who Cream Chuck Berry Tupac David Bowie Led Zeppelin Bob Dylan Van Halen Buddy Holly Metallica The Kinks I Hate Myself Grateful Dead The Yardbirds The Rolling Stones Gentle Giant Genesis Johnny Cash King Crimson Lynyrd Skynyrd Micheal Jackson R.E.M. Roy Orbison Simon & Garfunkel Steppenwolf Sublime Supertramp Kansas The Police Twisted Sister
xJBones79x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 xJBones79x
Member since 2006 • 2494 Posts
That would take tooo long to write everything down...
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LJS9502_basic
The Cure, Placebo, Smashing Pumpkins, Depeche Mode, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, U2, The Clash, New Order, Rosetta Stone, Cruxshadows, Sisters of Mercy, Mission UK, The Church, Joy Division The Last Dance, Pixies, Jesus & Mary Chain, Echo & the Bunnymen, Catherine Wheel, Porcupine Tree, David Bowie, Radiohead, Psychedelic Furs, Mogwai, Bloc Party, The Bravery, London After Midnight, Love and Rockets. VNV Nation, Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Bella Morte, Clan of Xymox, Nine Inch Nails, Godspeed You Black Emperor!. KMFDM, RATNM RHCP, Die Krupps, Reel Big Fish, Mighty Mighty Bosstones. Flaming Lips,Social Distorion, Bad Religion, Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine,Project Pitchfork, Apoptygma Berzerk, Throbbing Gristle, Cursive, Cranes, Massive Attack, Portishead,Muse,Death From Above 1979, Weezer, Dinosaur Jr,The Strokes, Explosion in the Sky, The Bravery, Dead Can Dance,Brian Jonestown Massacre, Cocteau Twins, Lush, Moose, Ride, Stiff Little Fingers, Dead Kennedys, Sublime,UB40, Waterboys, Kraftwerk, Dropkick Murphy's, Flogging Molly, Kasabian, Snow Patrol, Keane, At The Drive In, Inspiral Carpets, Charlatans UK, Funeral For A Friend, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains.....
Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Dark__Link
Member since 2003 • 32653 Posts
No.  It would take far longer than I'm willing to spend.
woody998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#26 woody998
Member since 2005 • 2719 Posts
2pac. 50cent. akon. bustaRhymes CypressHill, D12, DaddyYankee, Daft Punk,DamianMarley ,DMX, DonOmar, drdre eminem GnarlsBarkley G-Unit IceCube Jowell y Randy Kanye West lil Hon llCool J Lloyd Banks Ma$e Mobb Deep Nas Pdiddy Sean Paul The Prodigy Tito El Bambino Xzibit
Zap-O-Matic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Zap-O-Matic
The Cure, Placebo, Smashing Pumpkins, Depeche Mode, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, U2, The Clash, New Order, Rosetta Stone, Cruxshadows, Sisters of Mercy, Mission UK, The Church, Joy Division The Last Dance, Pixies, Jesus & Mary Chain, Echo & the Bunnymen, Catherine Wheel, Porcupine Tree, David Bowie, Radiohead, Psychedelic Furs, Mogwai, Bloc Party, The Bravery, London After Midnight, Love and Rockets. VNV Nation, Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Bella Morte, Clan of Xymox, Nine Inch Nails, Godspeed You Black Emperor!. KMFDM, RATNM RHCP, Die Krupps, Reel Big Fish, Mighty Mighty Bosstones. Flaming Lips,Social Distorion, Bad Religion, Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine,Project Pitchfork, Apoptygma Berzerk, Throbbing Gristle, Cursive, Cranes, Massive Attack, Portishead,Muse,Death From Above 1979, Weezer, Dinosaur Jr,The Strokes, Explosion in the Sky, The Bravery, Dead Can Dance,Brian Jonestown Massacre, Cocteau Twins, Lush, Moose, Ride, Stiff Little Fingers, Dead Kennedys, Sublime,UB40, Waterboys, Kraftwerk, Dropkick Murphy's, Flogging Molly, Kasabian, Snow Patrol, Keane, At The Drive In, Inspiral Carpets, Charlatans UK, Funeral For A Friend, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains.....LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="Caffeine_Trip"]Pink Floyd The Beatles The Jimi Hendrix Experience Nirvana Joy Division Jefferson Airplane Syd Barrett George Harrison John Lennon The Doors Elvis The Sex Pistols The Clash The Beach Boys Gong The Cure Queen Hawkwind The Who Cream Chuck Berry Tupac David Bowie Led Zeppelin Bob Dylan Van Halen Buddy Holly Metallica The Kinks I Hate Myself Grateful Dead The Yardbirds The Rolling Stones Gentle Giant Genesis Johnny Cash King Crimson Lynyrd Skynyrd Micheal Jackson R.E.M. Roy Orbison Simon & Garfunkel Steppenwolf Sublime Supertramp Kansas The Police Twisted Sister

here is my rather long list. i like industrial, techno, EBM, new wave, and synth in general.

Wumpscut, New Order, Hocico, Orbital, BackAndToTheLeft, Armin Van Buuren, Dismantled, Röyksopp, God Module, Pendulum, Imperative Reaction, This Digital Ocean, Gary Numan, Dj Tiesto, Frontline assembly, Nitzer Ebb, VNV nation, Underworld, The Birthday Massacre, Razed in Black, Amduscia, Depeche Mode, Covenant, Darude, Assemblage 23, Trans-X, Terrorfakt, Johan Gielen, Psyclon nine, Namnambulu, Die Form, S.P.O.C.K, Funker vogt, E nomine, Decoded Feedback, Caustic, Informatik, Anhedonia, Pet Shop Boys, Velvet Acid Christ, Kraftwerk, Combichrist, The cruxshadows, Pride and Fall, Formula Redux, London After Midnight, The Human League, Juno Reactor, Goldfrapp, Fad Gadget, Icon of Coil, Dead or Alive, Front 242, Spetsnaz, And One, Zavod, Das Ich, Flesh Field, System Syn, Tactical Sekt, Rotersand, Xotox, Noise Unit, Gender, Mindless Self Indulgence, Deine Lakaien, Suicide Commando, Bong-ra, Ravenous, Adult., Monofader, Babyland, Wolfsheim, Motor, Melotron, Croc shop, Snog, Code 64, Apoptygma berzerk, Plötslichmusik, the retrosic, Elegant Machinery, Blutengel, Enduser, Haujobb, Universal Poplab, Punto Omega, the Gothsicles, Fictional, Laibach, Psyche, XP8, Grendal, Siva Six, Sex machine, Sleepwalk, X-Fusion, Colony 5, Ayria, Eden Synthetic Corps, Gothminister, and Ego Likeness.
dissonantblack
:o i think my brain asploded
d51man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 d51man
Member since 2005 • 6143 Posts
Too many to post...

lets just say I like really heavy metal, (lassic rock, and 70's 80's metal
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#29 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Oh boy...

AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, The Allman Brothers Band, Anthrax, April Wine, Bachman Turner Overdrive, The Beatles, Big Wreck, Black Crowes,Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Dylan, Bob Seger, Boston, Bruce Springsteen, Bryan Adams, The Cars, Cheap Trick, The Clash, Colin James, Cream, Creedence Clearwater Revival, David Bowie, David Wilcox, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Derek and the Dominoes, Dick Dale, Dire Straits, Disturbed, Don Henley, The Doors, The Eagles, Eric Clapton, Eric Johnson, Five Man Electrical Band, Frank Zappa, Genesis, George Thorogood, Golden Earring, The Guess Who, Harlequin, Heart, Iron Butterfly, Iron Maiden, Jeff Healey, Jethro Tull, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, Journey, Judas Priest, Junkhouse, Kansas, The Kings, The Kinks, Led Zeppelin, Loverboy, Lynard Skynard, Megadeth, Metallica, Motorhead, Neil Young, Nirvana, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Pearl Jam, Peter Frampton, Pink Floyd, The Police, Queen, Rammstein, REM, Reverend Horton Heat, Rick Derringer, Rod Stewart, Rolling Stones, Rush, Sass Jordan, The Scorpions, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, Staind, Steely Dan, Steppenwolf, Steve Earl, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Steve Miller Band, Steve Vai, Supertramp, Tea Party, Ted Nugent, Thin Lizzy, Tom Cochrane, The Tragically Hip, Triumph, Trooper, Van Halen, Velvet Underground, The Who, Yes, Yngwie Malmsteen and ZZ Top.

Bold = Often
Underline = Top-15

gameeer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 gameeer1
Member since 2006 • 16425 Posts
Too many to list...
gamefreakomega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 gamefreakomega
Member since 2003 • 3732 Posts
...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead, A Silver Mt. Zion, Air, Al Green, The Album Leaf, The Allman Brothers Band, Andrew Bird, The Animals, The Arcade Fire, Bad Company, Band of Horses, The Band, The Beatles, Beck, Bell X1, Beth Orton, Black Sabbath, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley and the Wailers, The Broken West, Bruce Springsteen, The Cars, Cat Stevens, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Colour Revolt, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Cream, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Cursive, Damien Rice, David Bowie, Death From Above 1979, Derek and the Dominoes, Devandra Banhart, Dishwalla, Eagle Eye Cherry, Eagles, Electric Light Orchestra, Elevator to Hell, Elton John, Eluvium, Eric Clapton, Explosions in the Sky, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis, Goldenboy, The Hold Steady, Iron and Wine, John Lennon, Kate Nash, Kings of Convenience, Led Zeppelin, Lou Reed, Magnetic Fields, Meat Loaf, Miles Davis, Minus the Bear, Mogwai, My Bloody Valentine, My Morning Jacket, Neil Young, The Octopus Project, Outkast, Pavement, Pedro the Lion, Pinback, The Postmarks, Princeton, Radiohead, Regina Spektor, Smashing Pumpkins, Sondre Lerche, Spoon, Stars, Twilight Singers, The Velvet Underground, Willy Mason, Wolf Parade, Yo La Tengo, Zero 7.

A nice list, if I do say so myself.

LAZZOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#32 LAZZOR
Member since 2006 • 5000 Posts

[QUOTE="freakyzeeky1986"]It would take me all day if I were to post everyone I listened to... :(squidder_doa

Me too...

Same here.
patente101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 patente101
Member since 2004 • 2628 Posts

Ai Otsuka, Alanis Morissette, Antigone Rising, Azure Ray, Beck, Björk, Blondie, Daughter Darling, David Bowie, Dido, Do As Infinity, Emilie Autumn, Eric Clapton, Every Little Thing, Fiona Apple, Flyleaf, Garbage, Harmonium, Heart, Hooverphonic, Iggy Pop, Jack Off Jill, Jean Leloup, Jewel, KT Tunstall, Lansing-Dreiden, Leigh Nash, Lili Fatale, Lily Allen, Metric, Mindless Self Indulgence, Morrissey, Nellie McKay, No Doubt, Portishead, Queen, Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Rasputina, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rilo Kiley, Sarah McLachlan, Sixpence None the Richer, Splashdown, Sting, Supertramp, System of a Down, Tegan and Sara, The Arcade Fire, The Cardigans, The Cars, The Cranberries, The Cure, The Donnas, The Dresden Dolls, The Police, The Pretenders, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Smiths, The White Stripes, Tori Amos, Universal Hall Pass, Weezer, Wolfmother, Yeah Yeah Yeah's.

Woooo, well that was long, but now I have a list.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#34 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
Brace yourself... 1) Fall Out Boy *leaves thread*
patente101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 patente101

Brace yourself... 1) Fall Out Boy *leaves thread*SolidSnake35

I won't be the one to bash you for listening to FOB, but don't you like any other bands or genres?

gamefreakomega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 gamefreakomega
[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]Brace yourself... 1) Fall Out Boy *leaves thread*

Is that honestly the only band that you listen to?

No matter how much you like them, you have to get tired of listening to them sometimes.

Avatar image for LA_lakers_4life
LA_lakers_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 LA_lakers_4life
Member since 2006 • 7051 Posts
DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL, Greenday, Goo Goo Dolls, 2Pac, Sugar Ray, Insane Clown Posse, Taking Back Sunday, The Spill Canvas, Kottonmouth Kings, Paramore, Acceptance, Incubus, Brand New, Mayday Parade, The Cure, Turnonegro, Clutch, Mario, Bowling For Soup, Josh Hoge, As I Lay Dying, Metal Mulisha, This is Me Smiling, Ambry, Jonathan Clay, Kashmir, Jackson 5, Nirvana, Roger Waters, The Calling, Darren, Koffee Brown, The Postal Service, Marvin Gaye, Radiohead, Brandon Boyd, P.O.D, The Fray, Janet Jackson, Subhumans, KC & JoJo, Passion, Gabriel Yared, Sarah McLachlan, Shaggy, Flight of the Conchords, Five For Fighting, Pink Floyd, Snow, Dramarama, Aaliyah, Andy Mckee, From Autumn to Ashes, Led Zeppelin, Kid Rock, Brian McKnight, Daniel Powter, Elliot Smith, Rob Crow, Venus, Eve 6, Common, Frankie J, Relient K, Avenged Sevenfold, The Scene Aesthetic, DNH, A New Found Glory, Spinal Tap, Counting Crows, Senses Fail, In Flames, Santana, Audioslave, Coheed and Cambria, The Used, Elvis Presley, The White Stripes, Rooney, Drowning Pool, Run Doris Run, Keilis, Sugarcult, Anna Nalick, Aqualung, Bleed the Dream, Foundations, Quad City DJ's, Train, Puff Daddy (when he was still Puff Daddy), International Noise Conspiracy, Armor for Sleep, Kool & the Gang, Goapele, Iron Maiden, City High, Over It, Saliva, Billy Lawrence, Bobby Valentino, Modern Day Zero, Teddy Geiger, LL Cool J, Broadcast, Psapp, Nelly, Gnarles Barkley, Joan Jett and The Blackhearts, Tommy James & the Shondells, Smokey Robinson, Dave Matthews Band, Lucy Pearl, The Wonders, Switchfoot, Foo Fighters, Keith Urban, Ricardo, Deftones, Craig Carmean, Silverstein, Nickelback, The Lovin' Spoonfull, The Flaming Lips, Culture Club, Blue Oyster Cult, Norah Jones, The Police, Andrew W.K., Blondie, Fleetwood Mac, Time Life, Apocalyptica, Evanescence, Agent Orange, Mates of State, Vertical Horizon, Michelle Branch, Jay-Z, Survivor, George Micheals, Limp Bizkit, Russel Watson, Everybody Else, Plain White T's, Paula Cole, The Doors, Seal, Gin Blossoms, Dropkick Murphys, Adam Sandler, The Four Seasons, KoRn, Mikey G. and Dan from Danville, The Vines, Mark McGrath, Black Flag, Beck, Matt Kearney, Beenie Man, Sean Paul, The Click Five, Chic, Ciara, The Legion of Doom, Black Eye Peas, Lifehouse, Motion City Soundtrack, Jamie Foxx, My Chemical Romance, Bloc Party, No Doubt, Outkast, James Blunt, Deep Purple, Shakira, The Higher, Pat Benatar, Boys Night Out, Circa Survive, Violent J, Fall Out Boy, James Taylor, Temple of the Dog, Simple Plan, Edwin McCain, The Rembrandts, Smash Mouth, John Rzeznik, Nilly Gunn, All-4-One, Cat Power, Box Car Racer, Peter Gabriel, Savage garden, Jude, Randy Newman, Mest, INXS, Robin Thicke, Letters to Cleo, Gloria Gaynor, U2, Ruff Endz, Sum 41, Bob Marley, Hot Hot Heat, John Ralston, Wyclef Jean, All-American Rejects, Bon Jovi, Panic! at the Disco, Aerosmith, David Gray, The Killers, Caesars, Rick Springfield, The Strokes, Kobe Bryant, Misread, Sixpence None the Richer, 3 Doors Down, Tears For Fears, Belle & Sebastian, Bill Withers, Mos Def, John Denver, The Early November, John Legend, Frou Frou, Hootie & the Blowfish, Action Action, Jason Mraz, Hawthorne Heights, Busta Rhymes, Yellowcard, Atreyu, Fergie, Avril Lavigne, Hoobastank, Ryan Cabrera, The B-52's, The Ojays, Veda, Gary Jules, John Lee Hooker, Lou Bega, Reserved 16, Augustana, Unwritten Law, Silversun Pickups, Donovan, The Black Dahlia Murder, Crass, Kelis, Sigur Ros, Jeff Buckley, Graham Colton Band, Thousand Foot Krutch, Clipse, Bubba Sparxxx, Chaka Demus & Pliers, Blink 182, Creed, The Matches, Ben Folds Five, Folk Implosion, Arcade Fire, Third Eye Blind, Refused, Gavin Degraw, John Mayer, Amerie, Pharrell, Luther Vandross, PJ, Pinback, Metallica, Bosson, Linkin Park, Journey, Terence Blanchard, Alter Bridge, Lost Prophets, Rufio, Black Sabbath, Stone Temple Pilots, Weezer, Tokyo Rose, The Starting Line, Emery, Chris Brown, Kristin Chenoweth, Nelly Furtado, Jonathan Freeman, Something Corporate, Corinne Bailey Rae, Arch Enemy, David Bowie, Jimi Hendrix, Seether, Buju Banton, Beyonce, Grand Incredible, Rancid, Johnny Cash, Forty Foot Echo, Rob Zombie, Tony Montana, Lustra, Bret Domrose, Earth Wind & Fire, Jimmy Eat World, Justin Timberlake, Puddle of Mudd, Imajin, Story of the Year, Majandra Delfino, Danity Kane, Velvet Revolver, Finger Eleven, R. Kelly, Alien Ant Farm, Staind, Rilo Riley, Ne-Yo, The Smiths, Mae, The Temptations, Saosin, Drive-Thru Bands, Keane, Rihanna, A Flock of Seagulls, Coldplay, Soundgarden, Fountains of Wayne, Thrice, Lisa Loeb, Matchbook Romance, Pussycat Dolls, Big Punisher, Nine Days, Billie Holiday, Rage Against the Machine, Ryan Tedder, Iron and Wine, Ricky Votolato, The Beach Boys, Lauren Hill, Janis Joplin, Rampage, Blackstreet, Aha, Ed Rhee, Eric Clapton, Bone Thugz N Harmony, Boys II Men, Spin Doctors, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Ken Oak Band, Monica, Good Charlotte, Angela Ammons, Minus the Bear, American Hi-Fi, Angels & Airwaves, Angelas Dish, Berlin, Cartel, Isaac Figgs, Sherwood, Sisqo, Coolio, The Eagles, Franz Ferdinand, Maroon 5, Maxwell, Usher, The Beatles, Skylar Blue, Cyndi Lauper, uncle Kracker, Elton John, Natalie Imbruglia, Hellogoodbye, Hidden and Satanic Messages, Sonic Youth, Will.I.Am, Keith Sweat, Queen, Rolling Stones, Lazyboy, Alanis morissette, Stacy Clark, Matchbox Twenty, Billy Joel, The Pack, Trapt, The Kinks, J Rice, The Presidents of the United States, Slipknot, Kanye West, Wham!, 10 Years, Elvis Costello, TLC, The Misfits, Alphabet City All-Stars, Replacements, Death Cab for Cutie, Punchline, TQ, Tom Jones, Jamie Lidell, Dru Hill, Gwen Stefani, MTV All-Stars, Fort Minor, Jagged Edge, Rascal Flatts, Johnny Rebel, BIlly Idol, Tone-Loc, Cat Stevens, HIM, Oasis, Loverboy, Danzig, Say Anything, Street Drum Corps, The Joe Beats Experiment, Rage and Lingua Orchestra, Snow Patrol, Micheal Buble, Tilly and the Wall, Micheal Jackson, AC/DC, Sean Kent, Copeland, The Cranberries
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78b683675c5
deactivated-5d78b683675c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5d78b683675c5
Member since 2007 • 3161 Posts

311, at the drive in, abstract rude, audioslave, ac/dc, aesop rock, alpha blondy, asian dub foundation, aceyalone, aswad, aziel, bruddah iz, barington levy, boy'sn da hood, beastie boys, bob marley, buju banton, beres hammond, brother noland, busdriver, b.e.t, cecile and kapono, capelton, chevelle coheed and cambria, creedence clearwater revival, cypress hill, damian marley, doobie brothers, DMB, Del, dennis brown, dennis pavao, Dub pistols, eek a mouse, ekolu, earth wind and fire,  Fiji, Gary jules, gabby pahinui, gorillaz, gregory isaacs, groundation, ho'onua, haiku d'etat, ho'okoa, incubus, jimmy cliff, justin young, jack johnson, jake shimabukuro jacob miller, kapena, kalapana, kansas, kekai boys, katchafire, kawao, keali'i raichel, keahiwai, keller williams, maximo park, makaha suns of ni'ihau, mikah 9, malino, mixjah, murs, natural vibrations, noah23, opihi pickers, oshen, pepper, peter tosh, the prize fighter inferno, pati project blowed crew(too many to name), Queen, rage against the machines, red hot chili peppers, rehab, sashamon, simon and garfunkle, skadanks, slightly stoopid, steel pulse, sublime, system of a down, shingo2, shabba ranks, we are scientists, UB40,  ziggy marley.

Off the top of my head this is what i listen too

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SolidSnake35

[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]Brace yourself... 1) Fall Out Boy *leaves thread*patente101

I won't be the one to bash you for listening to FOB, but don't you like any other bands or genres?

I listen to other bands sometimes, but get bored of them and usually only like a few songs at most by each band. I didn't think they were worth mentioning, because I always go back to FOB. They never get boring, and I don't know why.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]Brace yourself... 1) Fall Out Boy *leaves thread*

You need a bit of variety....
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SolidSnake35
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]Brace yourself... 1) Fall Out Boy *leaves thread*

I tried The Cure and, out of a good number of songs, I liked Burn and Just Like Heaven. Their music is too slow for my taste, I'm afraid. :(
redtiger676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#42 redtiger676
Member since 2004 • 3266 Posts
In the order they are on my iTunes: 3 Inches of Blood, Annihilator, Anthrax, Avenged Sevenfold, DragonForce, Jason Becker, Mastodon, Megadeth, Metallica, Pantera, Rush, Slayer, Slipknot, Testament, Trivium.
delol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#43 delol
Member since 2005 • 8793 Posts

70´s progressive rock-all

80´s new wave -some

90´s grunge a few

millennium hip hop none

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"] I tried The Cure and, out of a good number of songs, I liked Burn and Just Like Heaven. Their music is too slow for my taste, I'm afraid. :(

Not a fan of melody......
patente101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 patente101

Effin long list full of cool bands and artistsLA_lakers_4life

Wouldn't it have been shorter to list what you don't listen to? :P

Avatar image for someotherguy654
someotherguy654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 someotherguy654
Member since 2004 • 15122 Posts
All of them
gamefreakomega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 gamefreakomega
All of themsomeotherguy654
All of them?

That's got to give you some headache.

Nisstyre_56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Nisstyre_56
Member since 2006 • 2849 Posts
These are all the bands I have in my HD, in alphabetical order The Allman Brother's Band The Animals The Band The Beatles Beck The Black Crowes Bruce Springsteen Carlos Santana The Clash Cream David Gilmour Deerhoof The Doors Eric Clapton Eric Clapton & B.B. King The Flaming Lips Fleetwood Mac Frank Zappa Howlin Wolf Jeff Beck Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes J.J. Cale & Eric Clapton John Lennon John Williams Johnny Cash King Crimson The Kinks Led Zeppelin Lynyrd Skynyrd The Mahavishnu Orchestra The Mars Volta My Bloody Valentine Nightwish Pavement Pink Floyd The Raconteurs Radiohead The Ramones Ravi Shankar The Red Hot Chili Peppers Roger Waters The Rolling Stones Simon and Garfunkel Stevie Ray Vaughan Supertramp Tool Van Morrison The Velvet Underground Weird Al The White Stripes The Who Wolfmother Xiu Xiu The Yardbirds Yes Yngwie Malmsteen
platypus33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49 platypus33
Member since 2006 • 416 Posts
[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]Brace yourself... 1) Fall Out Boy *leaves thread*

I tried The Cure and, out of a good number of songs, I liked Burn and Just Like Heaven. Their music is too slow for my taste, I'm afraid. :(

Try the sex pistols
Proobie44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 Proobie44
Member since 2006 • 5663 Posts
[QUOTE="squidder_doa"]

[QUOTE="freakyzeeky1986"]It would take me all day if I were to post everyone I listened to... :(LJS9502_basic

Me too...

I as well.......

I thought you only had one.....mr.the cure