Pizza Delivery Guy tries to assault me, gets pepper sprayed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by WhiteKnight77 (12018 posts) -

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

They bring their little attitude to work. They are representing a company, in those few minutes they exist to serve me. They are sent to please me and treat me with the upmost respect. I am paying for a service.

LegitGamer3212

paying for what service? he doesn't have to deliver pizza for you if you don't tip and act like an A hole. Why don't you go pick up your own food next time?

He is a DB and not worth anyone's time. I hope his next pizza is filled with Ex-Lax.

#102 Posted by chilly-chill (8902 posts) -
Lay off the TC guys. dave123321
shut up meg
#103 Posted by airshocker (30712 posts) -

For some reason I don't believe you.

#104 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

*gets assaulted by Pizza Deilver Guy*

*fends off attack with pepper spray*

*goes onto GameSpot to talk about incident*

LEGIT.

#105 Posted by bobcheeseball (9307 posts) -
You did the right thing TC. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
#106 Posted by harashawn (27604 posts) -

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

[QUOTE="speedfog"]

I agree, delevery guys are a**holes.

They do the same thing to me (not sure if your story is true but doesn't matter). It's not that i'm lazy to get my own pizza, but most of the times if I let delever one, then al lthe shops are already closed.

LegitGamer3212

They bring their little attitude to work. They are representing a company, in those few minutes they exist to serve me. They are sent to please me and treat me with the upmost respect. I am paying for a service.

paying for what service? he doesn't have to deliver pizza for you if you don't tip and act like an A hole. Why don't you go pick up your own food next time?

Well, the delivery guy does have to deliver whether TC tips or not. You don't have to tip. You should, but you don't have to.
#107 Posted by m0zart (11568 posts) -

Lay off the TC guys.dave123321

He just wanna be loved. Just like the color purple.

#108 Posted by JustPlainLucas (74747 posts) -
Even if this is real, their policy is greater than your hunger. Beside, you didn't pay for it yet, so it wasn't your "god damned pizza". And again, if this is real, you reached into his car which can be considered assault. If this was real, and I was the driver, I'd sue you.
#109 Posted by mingmao3046 (2628 posts) -

As some of you know I am an activist against delivery fees and specially tipping. But okay I will pay the company's delivery fee, just that.. okay. Well the guy pulls up and then starts doing this face while looking at the box "9.. 9.54 ... This must be a mistake, we do not deliver if the sum amount is less than $10." I roll my eyes as he starts to say this. Then he starts to shake his head like he isn't gonna give me my pizza. I politely ask him "give me pizza, sir". He starts reaching for his phone like he is gonna call Dominos to have my pizza revoked or something. I reach inside the car and grab the box firmly and start pulling it my way. I tell him give the goddamn box I am hungry as **** stop this now.

He starts a tug of war with the box and I finally managed to take it away from him. He drops the phone and says something like "hell nah dawg", pushes the door wide open. I start to run away ( I dropped the $10 on the floor), he comes at me and I have no other choise but to pull out the pepper spray I use to walk my dog every day. I spray him violently, he starts like crumbling down and tell me "you will regret this". Hops on the car and pretty much storms off while flipping the sky lol because he couldn't see.

I am still agitated. All for a goddamn pizza. I felt kind of bad but **** I'm hungry and you're gonna be a jackass like that man.

undergroundLPx
this happened.
#110 Posted by gamerguru100 (10905 posts) -

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

As some of you know I am an activist against delivery fees and specially tipping

Aljosa23

Stopped reading here. You're an idiot, even if this story is most likely false.

Agreed. That's pretty asinine.
#111 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

Oh, dump boy....................You cray-cray...............

#112 Posted by SilentFireX (1951 posts) -
Wow, you sound like a complete dick. You tried to steal a pizza that you hadn't paid for, all the while planning on stiffing him with no tip, then assault the guy when you pull the pizza away from him, 'causing him to drop and potentially break his phone that he can barely afford on his awful salary which is absurdly low because he is expected to make tips off of deliveries. ...and then you pepper-sprayed him when he decided he wasn't going to put up with your crap? If any of that was true, you need to stay the hell away from the food service industry and cook your own damned food. ~Signed, Indignant Server
#113 Posted by Deadpool-n (489 posts) -
I don't believe, but if it is true you sound like a complete jerk who deserves whatever is coming to you.
#114 Posted by CleanPlayer (9822 posts) -
The only confrontation I've ever had with a pizza delivery guy is because the delivery guy asked to walk down my hill to get red pepper, and I was like nah dog I'm good you go down the hill and get it
#115 Posted by rastotm (1380 posts) -

So you refuse to pay additional fees as a compliment to the service and then complain about the horrible service.

#116 Posted by Guppy507 (17398 posts) -
As some of you know I am an activist against delivery fees and specially tipping. undergroundLPx
You are the worst. "Hey delivery guy, I know you're using your own car and burning your own gas, but I'm still not going to tip you even though that's the only thing that makes the job worthwhile over a minimum wage job."
#117 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

Work of fiction, not a very good one.

undergroundLPx

#118 Posted by johnd13 (7973 posts) -

Whether the TC made up this story or not is irrelevant. Whatever it happened he is a complete douchebag and an attention seeker.

#119 Posted by Ravensmash (13862 posts) -
[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]As some of you know I am an activist against delivery fees and specially tipping. Guppy507
You are the worst. "Hey delivery guy, I know you're using your own car and burning your own gas, but I'm still not going to tip you even though that's the only thing that makes the job worthwhile over a minimum wage job."

The tipping culture in America is so alien to me. People do tip in the UK, but it's not expected like it is in America and I'd argue that most people don't bother. Still, TC sounds like a bit of a meanie if delivery person relies on tips for a living.