Pizza Delivery Guy tries to assault me, gets pepper sprayed

• 119 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

They bring their little attitude to work. They are representing a company, in those few minutes they exist to serve me. They are sent to please me and treat me with the upmost respect. I am paying for a service.

LegitGamer3212

paying for what service? he doesn't have to deliver pizza for you if you don't tip and act like an A hole. Why don't you go pick up your own food next time?

He is a DB and not worth anyone's time. I hope his next pizza is filled with Ex-Lax.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#102 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
Lay off the TC guys. dave123321
shut up meg
Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

For some reason I don't believe you.

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#104 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

*gets assaulted by Pizza Deilver Guy*

*fends off attack with pepper spray*

*goes onto GameSpot to talk about incident*

LEGIT.

bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts
You did the right thing TC. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
harashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#106 harashawn
Member since 2008 • 27620 Posts

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

[QUOTE="speedfog"]

I agree, delevery guys are a**holes.

They do the same thing to me (not sure if your story is true but doesn't matter). It's not that i'm lazy to get my own pizza, but most of the times if I let delever one, then al lthe shops are already closed.

LegitGamer3212

They bring their little attitude to work. They are representing a company, in those few minutes they exist to serve me. They are sent to please me and treat me with the upmost respect. I am paying for a service.

paying for what service? he doesn't have to deliver pizza for you if you don't tip and act like an A hole. Why don't you go pick up your own food next time?

Well, the delivery guy does have to deliver whether TC tips or not. You don't have to tip. You should, but you don't have to.
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#107 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

Lay off the TC guys.dave123321

He just wanna be loved. Just like the color purple.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#108 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts
Even if this is real, their policy is greater than your hunger. Beside, you didn't pay for it yet, so it wasn't your "god damned pizza". And again, if this is real, you reached into his car which can be considered assault. If this was real, and I was the driver, I'd sue you.
mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 mingmao3046
Member since 2011 • 2683 Posts

As some of you know I am an activist against delivery fees and specially tipping. But okay I will pay the company's delivery fee, just that.. okay. Well the guy pulls up and then starts doing this face while looking at the box "9.. 9.54 ... This must be a mistake, we do not deliver if the sum amount is less than $10." I roll my eyes as he starts to say this. Then he starts to shake his head like he isn't gonna give me my pizza. I politely ask him "give me pizza, sir". He starts reaching for his phone like he is gonna call Dominos to have my pizza revoked or something. I reach inside the car and grab the box firmly and start pulling it my way. I tell him give the goddamn box I am hungry as **** stop this now.

He starts a tug of war with the box and I finally managed to take it away from him. He drops the phone and says something like "hell nah dawg", pushes the door wide open. I start to run away ( I dropped the $10 on the floor), he comes at me and I have no other choise but to pull out the pepper spray I use to walk my dog every day. I spray him violently, he starts like crumbling down and tell me "you will regret this". Hops on the car and pretty much storms off while flipping the sky lol because he couldn't see.

I am still agitated. All for a goddamn pizza. I felt kind of bad but **** I'm hungry and you're gonna be a jackass like that man.

undergroundLPx
this happened.
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]

As some of you know I am an activist against delivery fees and specially tipping

Aljosa23

Stopped reading here. You're an idiot, even if this story is most likely false.

Agreed. That's pretty asinine.
Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Member since 2012 • 6203 Posts

Oh, dump boy....................You cray-cray...............

SilentFireX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 SilentFireX
Member since 2005 • 1956 Posts
Wow, you sound like a complete dick. You tried to steal a pizza that you hadn't paid for, all the while planning on stiffing him with no tip, then assault the guy when you pull the pizza away from him, 'causing him to drop and potentially break his phone that he can barely afford on his awful salary which is absurdly low because he is expected to make tips off of deliveries. ...and then you pepper-sprayed him when he decided he wasn't going to put up with your crap? If any of that was true, you need to stay the hell away from the food service industry and cook your own damned food. ~Signed, Indignant Server
Deadpool-n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Deadpool-n
Member since 2012 • 489 Posts
I don't believe, but if it is true you sound like a complete jerk who deserves whatever is coming to you.
CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#114 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
The only confrontation I've ever had with a pizza delivery guy is because the delivery guy asked to walk down my hill to get red pepper, and I was like nah dog I'm good you go down the hill and get it
rastotm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 rastotm
Member since 2011 • 1380 Posts

So you refuse to pay additional fees as a compliment to the service and then complain about the horrible service.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
Member since 2007 • 17401 Posts
As some of you know I am an activist against delivery fees and specially tipping. undergroundLPx
You are the worst. "Hey delivery guy, I know you're using your own car and burning your own gas, but I'm still not going to tip you even though that's the only thing that makes the job worthwhile over a minimum wage job."
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Work of fiction, not a very good one.

undergroundLPx

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

Whether the TC made up this story or not is irrelevant. Whatever it happened he is a complete douchebag and an attention seeker.

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts
[QUOTE="undergroundLPx"]As some of you know I am an activist against delivery fees and specially tipping. Guppy507
You are the worst. "Hey delivery guy, I know you're using your own car and burning your own gas, but I'm still not going to tip you even though that's the only thing that makes the job worthwhile over a minimum wage job."

The tipping culture in America is so alien to me. People do tip in the UK, but it's not expected like it is in America and I'd argue that most people don't bother. Still, TC sounds like a bit of a meanie if delivery person relies on tips for a living.