Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) suspended from A&E

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Strakha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 Strakha
Member since 2003 • 1824 Posts

I think a female vagina is also preferable to a female anus. Never understood hetro anal sex either. It's probably even harder for me to understand because at least gays don't have a choice in the matter. That said, people can do what they want gay or hetro.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

i love how anti gay people are smacked up by the media

-Rhett81-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By -Rhett81-
Member since 2002 • 3569 Posts
@huggybear1020 said:

@Nuck81 said:

@huggybear1020 said:

@Nuck81 said:

@huggybear1020 said:

The thing I don't get is, A&E hired this family to do a reality show knowing that they are a conservative christian family. They heavily promoted the show as being about a conservative christian family. They sell all kinds of Duck Dynasty products in Christian bookstores. And now that Phil Robertson gets asked point blank about his views on homosexuality, he expresses his views and ONLY NOW is A&E taken aback by them? It isn't like they just now suddenly learned his beliefs.

Serious Question. How old are you?

Because it would help a lot of people understand your perspective

How old do you think I am and why does it matter?

I asked your age because you don't really seem to grasp the actual Situation, and how the First Ammendment works.

It looks like you're an early age teenager and simply weren't educated enough to understand what's going on.

But if you're as old as you say you are, then you must just be a dumbass

Nobody reads anything I write, the just pick and choose parts and then call me a "dumbass". I'm not talking about the first amendment. I'm talking about the EEOC anti-discrimination act of 1964. His free speech rights were not violated because he is not in jail for it. His right to be Christian and not be discriminated against for it is what the issue is. But hey, I'm a "dumbass" so what do I know, right?

He was fired for his comments. Not because of his religious beliefs. Unless, of course, you'd like to point to the part of the Bible that states that "homosexuality leads to bestiality" and the part that says "blacks were happier under Jim Crow laws."

-Rhett81-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 -Rhett81-
Member since 2002 • 3569 Posts

@LostProphetFLCL said:

i love how anti gay people are smacked up by the media

Racists and sexists receive the same treatment, and rightfully so.

limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#305 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts

@-Rhett81-: Can you post the quotes for us?