Palestinian Child In Rifle Crosshairs Is Posted On Instagram

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151873 posts) -
the anti-zionism you're espousing translates very well to anti-semitismkingkong0124
Come on man....he knows everything. He doesn't let knowledge or experience stand in the way of his pushing his views as though they are fact. He's quite annoying in the other thread as well.
#152 Posted by themajormayor (25949 posts) -
Black people are inferior!!! If you fear the result of this kind of thinking you must be a facist!!
#153 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]the anti-zionism you're espousing translates very well to anti-semitismLJS9502_basic
Come on man....he knows everything. He doesn't let knowledge or experience stand in the way of his pushing his views as though they are fact. He's quite annoying in the other thread as well.

the religion one? Yeah I saw that as well :lol:

#154 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Im going to assume youre a Jew haterLordQuorthon

I understand why you think I do, though. Fear, persecution complex, racism and xenophobia are a fascist state's pillars. That's just how you were raised.LordQuorthon

how do you know how I was raised? you must have been at my school.
#155 Posted by themajormayor (25949 posts) -
[QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]I know it upsets you that us Jews have a countrythemajormayor

Change "jews" for "aryans" and you have old-school nazi speech. The idea that nations should be built around notions like ethnicity and religion is fascism in its purest form.

And of course my evil pinko commie treehugging idea would be wildly unpopular amongst most israelis. Nazism and fascism are part of their upbringing. Then again, I guess this brave fellow doesn't have a right to have an opinion either, right? 

So I assume you are against the established of a palestinian state and in support of the dismantlement of well most states?

:(
#156 Posted by themajormayor (25949 posts) -
[QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]and all are even currently based on ethnicity to some extent, with minorities of course. quite honestly given the Jew/non Jew ratio in Israel (75% Jewish) , Israel is more "multi ethnic" than most European states.pie-junior

And how are those minorities represented?

They have members in parliament, and the only muslim-arab oriented parties in the west (IIRC). There are acts of aparliament mandating incoportaion of arabs and women in the civil service and the job market in an attempt at affirmative action. There is an arab-christian supreme court justice and a few deputy ministers and holders of public offices, including in the IDF. That's just scratching the surface. Usually disucssions about Israeli discrimination and civil failures come out of an assumption of a western and democratically oriented state. Coming out of your point of origin, assuming Israel is Iran, i could make israel seem, unjustifiably, really good.

#157 Posted by dave123321 (34264 posts) -

[QUOTE="dave123321"]
so hostilekingkong0124

butthurt/10DroidPhysX

you two care for an actual rebuttal?

we shouldn't make this about sides. it's sad
#158 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151873 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]the anti-zionism you're espousing translates very well to anti-semitismkingkong0124

the religion one? Yeah I saw that as well :lol:

Yeah that one. Such an ass...doesn't even have the sense to know he's clueless.
#159 Posted by WhiteKnight77 (12018 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] still waiting for answer. from you though.LordQuorthon

And I'm waiting for a properly phrased question and you admitting that I in no way called for your extermination or anything remotely close to that. 

Here how about this properly phrased question that an answer is being sought for.

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] So I assume you are against the established of a palestinian state and in support of the dismantlement of well most states?

#160 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

Change "jews" for "aryans" and you have old-school nazi speech. The idea that nations should be built around notions like ethnicity and religion is fascism in its purest form.

And of course my evil pinko commie treehugging idea would be wildly unpopular amongst most israelis. Nazism and fascism are part of their upbringing. Then again, I guess this brave fellow doesn't have a right to have an opinion either, right? 

themajormayor
So I assume you are against the established of a palestinian state and in support of the dismantlement of well most states?

he is answering via psychic powers, its just us inferior Jews don't have that psychic power, so sadly we don't know his answer yet. lets hope this person , who apparently knows how I was raised (funny thing is that my mother is actually a bit of a leftist) , will give us an answer.
#161 Posted by DroidPhysX (17093 posts) -

[QUOTE="dave123321"]
so hostilekingkong0124

butthurt/10DroidPhysX

to what?
#162 Posted by dave123321 (34264 posts) -
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="dave123321"]
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]butthurt/10DroidPhysX

to what?

His freak out about liberals and assumptions
#163 Posted by dave123321 (34264 posts) -
kk, I am saddened by your continued assault of a group of people based solely on the kids you encounter here.
#164 Posted by Rich3232 (2754 posts) -

[QUOTE="dave123321"]
so hostilekingkong0124

butthurt/10DroidPhysX

tbh, you never really posted an argument to refute. you just kinda insulted everyone and called it a day.
#165 Posted by DroidPhysX (17093 posts) -
you're better than this, kk
#166 Posted by dave123321 (34264 posts) -
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="dave123321"]
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]butthurt/10Rich3232

tbh, you never really posted an argument to refute. you just kinda insulted everyone and called it a day.

mhm
#167 Posted by dave123321 (34264 posts) -
GS please make your quote system fix quotes properly
#168 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -
O look Darkman comes on claims they are the victims weasels his way around the actual questions then spins it around. Like that guy said Natzies persecuted the Jews now the Israel are persecuting the Palestinians. Hypocrites and so much for that Never again slogan they keep waiving around like a get of jail free card. Always the victim Israel always the victim.
#169 Posted by thebest31406 (3479 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]I know it upsets you that us Jews have a countryLordQuorthon

ugh....disgusting. Well, he is brave and very, very lucky. Some American protestors have had it much worse.
#170 Posted by th3warr1or (20641 posts) -

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="jointed"]The IDF is a bunch of thugs and the PLO is a bunch of fanatics. They're both completely ****ing insane. It's kind of like picking sides between the Nazis or the Russians during WW2.jointed

The difference being that if any Hamas sniper ever had an Israeli kid in his sights, that kid's brains would be all over the floor, regardless of whether said kid was Jewish or Muslim.

Doesn't make what this guy did right. He's still an idiot with a pretty bad sense of humor and even worse judgment. But the kid ain't dead.

That argument doesn't hold much water since it isn't Hamas that have the upper hand here. They're simply a bunch of ragtags. Israel on the other hand has got a fully functional military that is capable of killing every single Palestinian in a couple of hours. Yes, Hamas is worse than the IDF and if they had tank battalions and apaches then I'd buy your argument.

Fact remains that the kid wasn't actually shot. Military upperhand doesn't mean much here, especially since you just proved my point. Israel could kill every Palestinian in a couple of hours. They haven't.

If the roles were reversed, we'd be saying "What Israel?"

#171 Posted by th3warr1or (20641 posts) -

Lots of ugly things in Israel.

ugly culture, ugly viewpoints.

LazySloth718

:lol:

#172 Posted by thebest31406 (3479 posts) -

[QUOTE="pie-junior"]In a general way. good/bad/indifferent about the entire thing/an evil fascist structure of government that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth? I would have thought the intent of the question would be obvious given what you two were talking about.LordQuorthon

Wha...? 

Are you really comparing European States with Israel? 

Hold on, dude. To be fair, all states; especially the so called democratic ones have a superiority complex. States are structures that are founded on violence and that work in the interests of a particular group. So even the western states which have a significant minority population are constantly repressing these minorities socially, economically and politically. That's why all states suck. Israel is probably the most extreme because it's the only western state that I know of that is actively taking part in settler-colonialism; perhaps the worst kind of colonialism there is, but outside of the that, tell me one state which isn't built on the superiority of a particular group
#173 Posted by themajormayor (25949 posts) -
[QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

[QUOTE="pie-junior"]In a general way. good/bad/indifferent about the entire thing/an evil fascist structure of government that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth? I would have thought the intent of the question would be obvious given what you two were talking about.thebest31406

Wha...? 

Hold on, dude. To be fair, all states; especially the so called democratic ones have a superiority complex. States are structures that are founded on violence and that work in the interests of a particular group. So even the western states which have a significant minority population are constantly repressing these minorities socially, economically and politically. That's why all states suck. Israel is probably the most extreme because it's the only western state that I know of that is actively taking part in settler-colonialism; perhaps the worst kind of colonialism there is, but outside of the that, tell me one state which isn't built on the superiority of a particular group

You're a moron
#174 Posted by o0squishy0o (2772 posts) -

Its amazing how this picture has caused you guys to argue about a totally different thing :P

#175 Posted by thebest31406 (3479 posts) -
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

Wha...? 

themajormayor

You're a moron

You mad. But why?
#176 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151873 posts) -
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] Hold on, dude. To be fair, all states; especially the so called democratic ones have a superiority complex. States are structures that are founded on violence and that work in the interests of a particular group. So even the western states which have a significant minority population are constantly repressing these minorities socially, economically and politically. That's why all states suck. Israel is probably the most extreme because it's the only western state that I know of that is actively taking part in settler-colonialism; perhaps the worst kind of colonialism there is, but outside of the that, tell me one state which isn't built on the superiority of a particular group

You're a moron

You mad. But why?

I doubt he's mad.....after reading your post it did come across as though you are clueless.
#177 Posted by thebest31406 (3479 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] You're a moron

You mad. But why?

I doubt he's mad.....after reading your post it did come across as though you are clueless.

So let's say for arguments sake y'all ain't mad and I'm clueless. What about exactly?
#178 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

Wha...? 

themajormayor

You're a moron

#179 Posted by thebest31406 (3479 posts) -

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] Hold on, dude. To be fair, all states; especially the so called democratic ones have a superiority complex. States are structures that are founded on violence and that work in the interests of a particular group. So even the western states which have a significant minority population are constantly repressing these minorities socially, economically and politically. That's why all states suck. Israel is probably the most extreme because it's the only western state that I know of that is actively taking part in settler-colonialism; perhaps the worst kind of colonialism there is, but outside of the that, tell me one state which isn't built on the superiority of a particular group coolbeans90

You're a moron

well I know you're mad. you're always mad about something.
#180 Posted by Necrifer (10629 posts) -

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] Hold on, dude. To be fair, all states; especially the so called democratic ones have a superiority complex. States are structures that are founded on violence and that work in the interests of a particular group. So even the western states which have a significant minority population are constantly repressing these minorities socially, economically and politically. That's why all states suck. Israel is probably the most extreme because it's the only western state that I know of that is actively taking part in settler-colonialism; perhaps the worst kind of colonialism there is, but outside of the that, tell me one state which isn't built on the superiority of a particular group coolbeans90

You're a moron

#181 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] You're a moronthebest31406

rofl

just condescending about this one, actually

#182 Posted by thebest31406 (3479 posts) -

[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

coolbeans90

rofl

that too. but hell, it's the internet so name calling is free.
#183 Posted by Necrifer (10629 posts) -

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="thebest31406"] well I know you're mad. you're always mad about something.thebest31406

rofl

that too. but hell, it's the internet so name calling is free.

yes!

#184 Posted by themajormayor (25949 posts) -
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] Hold on, dude. To be fair, all states; especially the so called democratic ones have a superiority complex. States are structures that are founded on violence and that work in the interests of a particular group. So even the western states which have a significant minority population are constantly repressing these minorities socially, economically and politically. That's why all states suck. Israel is probably the most extreme because it's the only western state that I know of that is actively taking part in settler-colonialism; perhaps the worst kind of colonialism there is, but outside of the that, tell me one state which isn't built on the superiority of a particular group

You're a moron

You mad. But why?

I'm mad cause you reminded me about how moronic inhabitants of earth can be
#185 Posted by thebest31406 (3479 posts) -
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] You're a moron

You mad. But why?

I'm mad cause you reminded me about how moronic inhabitants of earth can be

I'm often reminded of how moronic the inhabitants of earth can be; that's why I don't watch television.
#186 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

the same problem happens on the internet.

#187 Posted by jointed (16719 posts) -
I have a question. Is it just a coincidence that most pro-Israel non-Israelis on these boards are Americans and that America simultaneously has got an Israel-lobby the size of witch is out of this world.....?
#188 Posted by pie-junior (2866 posts) -

most pro-Israel non-Israelis on these boards are Americansjointed

I'm not sure that's true at all.

#190 Posted by jointed (16719 posts) -

[QUOTE="jointed"] most pro-Israel non-Israelis on these boards are Americanspie-junior

They are, I can guarantee you but since I'm not interested in discussing something that has got no concrete answer, we might aswell erase "on these boards".
#191 Posted by dave123321 (34264 posts) -
[QUOTE="pie-junior"]

[QUOTE="jointed"] most pro-Israel non-Israelis on these boards are Americansjointed

They are, I can guarantee you but since I'm not interested in discussing something that has got no concrete answer, we might aswell erase "on these boards".

just that most of the people who take a strong pro israel stance here are not american. although if you took a poll, I guess the numbers would conform to your point.
#192 Posted by WhiteKnight77 (12018 posts) -
Notice that LordQuorthon has not returned to this thread to answer any questions that were posed to him. I figured as much.
#193 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -
kk, I am saddened by your continued assault of a group of people based solely on the kids you encounter here. dave123321
Liberals on OT generally hate Israel more than they do Palestine....fact.
#194 Posted by dave123321 (34264 posts) -
[QUOTE="dave123321"]kk, I am saddened by your continued assault of a group of people based solely on the kids you encounter here. kingkong0124

In the future, you may want to calmly make your points instead of angrily spewing terms of hatred like you did in the first post I quoted
#195 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="dave123321"]kk, I am saddened by your continued assault of a group of people based solely on the kids you encounter here. dave123321

In the future, you may want to calmly make your points instead of angrily spewing terms of hatred like you did in the first post I quoted

I can say what I want. At least be consistent if you're going to go after me for "spewing hatred"...You have one person in this thread spewing anti-semitism and you're not saying anything to him..

#196 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -
Israelis be like... 2 more innocent kills for harrier airstrike.
#197 Posted by thebest31406 (3479 posts) -

the same problem happens on the internet.

coolbeans90
Yes, it does.
#198 Posted by Eman5805 (4493 posts) -
I shudder to imagine the storm that'd come down if an American soldier had done this.
#199 Posted by dave123321 (34264 posts) -

[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"] Liberals on OT generally hate Israel more than they do Palestine....fact. kingkong0124

I can say what I want. At least be consistent if you're going to go after me for "spewing hatred"...You have one person in this thread spewing anti-semitism and you're not saying anything to him..

I care about you.
#200 Posted by dave123321 (34264 posts) -
Hey, whatsyourname, stop being such an anti-semantic asshoIe