Palestinian Child In Rifle Crosshairs Is Posted On Instagram

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by LordQuorthon (5264 posts) -

I know it upsets you that us Jews have a countryDarkman2007

Change "jews" for "aryans" and you have old-school nazi speech. The idea that nations should be built around notions like ethnicity and religion is fascism in its purest form.

And of course my evil pinko commie treehugging idea would be wildly unpopular amongst most israelis. Nazism and fascism are part of their upbringing. Then again, I guess this brave fellow doesn't have a right to have an opinion either, right? 

#102 Posted by themajormayor (25675 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]I know it upsets you that us Jews have a countryLordQuorthon

Change "jews" for "aryans" and you have old-school nazi speech. The idea that nations should be built around notions like ethnicity and religion is fascism in its purest form.

And of course my evil pinko commie treehugging idea would be wildly unpopular amongst most israelis. Nazism and fascism are part of their upbringing. Then again, I guess this brave fellow doesn't have a right to have an opinion either, right? 

So I assume you are against the established of a palestinian state and in support of the dismantlement of well most states?
#103 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150066 posts) -

[QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]themajormayor
So I assume you are against the established of a palestinian state and in support of the dismantlement of well most states?

He'd have to be for dismantling of all states unless he's a hypocrite.

#104 Posted by dave123321 (33625 posts) -

In other news a Palestinian shoots a rocket to Israel and all the libtards in this thread don't give a f***

kingkong0124
so hostile
#105 Posted by themajormayor (25675 posts) -
I don't have anything against the existence of Spain! Guess that makes me a nazi :(
#106 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]I know it upsets you that us Jews have a countryLordQuorthon

lol. I think you need to study some history (oh and nice going cutting up anything I say and commenting on almost none of it) the Nazis didn't just talk about the idea of an aryan state, they believed they were racially superior, to the point where nobody else deserved the rights they did , in any country. alot countries today are based on ethnicity or religion to some extent, just because some are different doesn't make it good, and your accusations of Nazism are hilarious, if anything they show you yourself ascribe to these views, as youre showing over and over again (in the ultimate irony, Im more liberal than you on this) and that person indeed has a right to an opinion , he is a moron and will not be listened to (not every Jew is smart or sane) , but he is quite free to say whatever he wants, even if he is erev rav.
#107 Posted by DroidPhysX (17088 posts) -

In other news a Palestinian shoots a rocket to Israel and all the libtards in this thread don't give a f***

kingkong0124
butthurt/10
#108 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
I don't have anything against the existence of Spain! Guess that makes me a nazi :(themajormayor
if it was up to me (and thats the hilarious part) the Palestinians would probably have a country of their own by now, not out of ideology , but out of reality., I guess that makes me an evil Nazi. in the hilarious nature of all this, Im less of a nut than he is.
#109 Posted by NEWMAHAY (3760 posts) -

Israel is the only place where some idiot makes a tasteless picture and the world goes berserk.

as tasteless as that picture is, its not something important (Im not even sure that kid knows hes on camera)

Darkman2007
the government thinks is important and completely disassociated itself from the tastelessness of that photograph. The imagery and message of that photograph is powerful. But one person action does not represent a country. I think everyone knows that.
#110 Posted by NEWMAHAY (3760 posts) -

kingkong0124

its about civilians man.

People who use the term "libtards" are worst than the people they are attacking.

#111 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

Israel is the only place where some idiot makes a tasteless picture and the world goes berserk.

as tasteless as that picture is, its not something important (Im not even sure that kid knows hes on camera)

NEWMAHAY
the government thinks is important and completely disassociated itself from the tastelessness of that photograph. The imagery and message of that photograph is powerful. But one person action does not represent a country. I think everyone knows that.

take a look at some of the comments in this thread, quite a few of them simply bash Israel or the people in it purely because of this. oh and the guy isn't just being dissasociated from , he is being disciplined, obviously its not going to be a severe punishment, afterall , its a harmless(even if tasteless) photo, nobody was hurt or anything.
#112 Posted by LordQuorthon (5264 posts) -

lol. I think you need to study some history Darkman2007

And I think yours is a fascist state that has no right to exist unless it becomes a civilized multi-ethnical State. 

As that kid on the video said, the overwhelming majority of the world agrees with that. Buck up and deal with it instead of crying ANTISEMITISM!!!!!!1111 like a little b1tch. 

#113 Posted by dave123321 (33625 posts) -
[QUOTE="NEWMAHAY"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

Darkman2007

take a look at some of the comments in this thread, quite a few of them simply bash Israel or the people in it purely because of this. oh and the guy isn't just being dissasociated from , he is being disciplined, obviously its not going to be a severe punishment, afterall , its a harmless(even if tasteless) photo, nobody was hurt or anything.

Same silliness happens with us soldiers as well
#114 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150066 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

lol. I think you need to study some history LordQuorthon

And I think yours is a fascist state that has no right to exist unless it becomes a civilized multi-ethnical State. 

As that kid said, the overwhelming majority of the world agrees with that.

Stop the hate man. :(

#115 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

lol. I think you need to study some history LordQuorthon

As that kid said, the overwhelming majority of the world agrees with that. Buck up and deal with it instead of crying ANTISEMITISM!!!!!!1111 like a little b1tch. 

and I think you shouldn't exist, whats your point? besides, define "mutli ethnical" , and Im assuming you would be in favour of tearing up every country? and that kid is a nut, Im really not going to believe much of what he says.
#116 Posted by zenogandia (912 posts) -

This picture is disgusting and repulsive. Fake or not, it's simply vile. 

#117 Posted by NEWMAHAY (3760 posts) -
God, I hate 90% of the comments here. This is turning to a terrible thread.
#118 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150066 posts) -

This picture is disgusting and repulsive. Fake or not, it's simply vile. 

zenogandia
Yet how many jokes in bad taste do you laugh at?
#119 Posted by LordQuorthon (5264 posts) -

and I think you shouldn't existDarkman2007

Of course you don't. Again: fascism.

#120 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]and I think you shouldn't existLordQuorthon

Of course you don't. Again: fascism.

Im simply replying to you in kind, a stupid comment gets a stupid comment

Id suggest you read this, the EU's attempt to classify what is anti semitism

fra.europa.eu/en/publication/2011/working-definition-antisemitism

alot of what you said fits directly with their defenition (and its pretty widely accepted it seems), even if Im sure you will claim its all a "Zionist conspiracy"

oh and you still haven't answered my question , youve been asked that question by a few people actually.

#122 Posted by LordQuorthon (5264 posts) -

a stupid comment gets a stupid comment Darkman2007

I would never hold any desire in my heart for another human being to cease to exist. I believe yours is a state built around fascist ideas that should be replaced by a State that effectively represents and provides what States are supposed to provide for everyone that populates that area, including you and all your beloved ones. 

That's the difference between you and me: I am not a fascist. The notion that one ethnicity or cult somehow has the right to take over the entire State's structure and use it to treat othes as second class citizens repulses me.  

#123 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]a stupid comment gets a stupid comment LordQuorthon

I would never hold any desire in my heart for another human being to cease to exist. I believe yours is a state built around fascist ideas that should be replaced by a State that effectively represents and provides what States are supposed to provide for everyone that populates that area, including you and all your beloved ones. 

That's the difference between you and me: I am not a fascist. The notion that one ethnicity or cult somehow has the right to take over the entire State's structure and use it to treat othes as second class citizens repulses me.  

are you still not going to answer my question? very simple, either you answer it, or you don't (which makes you an intellectual coward)
#124 Posted by LordQuorthon (5264 posts) -

are you still not going to answer my question? very simple, either you answer it, or you don't (which makes you an intellectual coward)Darkman2007

Only if you accept that I, unlike you, never said anything about you ceasing to exist or suffering in any way.

Not that I know what your question is, though... You may want to repeat that one.

#125 Posted by pie-junior (2821 posts) -

LordQuorthon

mhm,

How do you feel about the concept of the nation state, and its various other forms of manifestation, among other places, throughout the european continent?

#126 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] are you still not going to answer my question? very simple, either you answer it, or you don't (which makes you an intellectual coward)LordQuorthon

Only if you accept that I, unlike you, never said anything about you ceasing to exist or suffering in any way.

Not that I know what your question is, though... You may want to repeat that one.

Im afraid youre calling for alot of suffering and death, and if you believe otherwise youre either delusional or stupid. go look , several people asked you this question , not just me, , including pie-junior now.
#127 Posted by LordQuorthon (5264 posts) -

mhm,

How do you feel about the concept of the nation state, and its various other forms of manifestation, among other places, throughout the european continent?

pie-junior

In what sense? 

#128 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150066 posts) -
[QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] are you still not going to answer my question? very simple, either you answer it, or you don't (which makes you an intellectual coward)Darkman2007

Im afraid youre calling for alot of suffering and death, and if you believe otherwise youre either delusional or stupid. go look , several people asked you this question , not just me, , including pie-junior now.

Don't bother arguing with LQ....he thinks he knows everything even without knowledge and experience.
#129 Posted by LordQuorthon (5264 posts) -

Im afraid youre calling for alot of suffering and deathDarkman2007

I am not. If anything, I'm calling for a profound reform.

Suffering and death is the status quo with which you seem so comfortable. 

#130 Posted by pie-junior (2821 posts) -

[QUOTE="pie-junior"]

mhm,

LordQuorthon

In what sense? 

In a general way. good/bad/indifferent about the entire thing/an evil fascist structure of government that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth? I would have thought the intent of the question would be obvious given what you two were talking about.
#131 Posted by LordQuorthon (5264 posts) -

In a general way. good/bad/indifferent about the entire thing/an evil fascist structure of government that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth? I would have thought the intent of the question would be obvious given what you two were talking about.pie-junior

Wha...? 

Are you really comparing European States with Israel? 

#132 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150066 posts) -

[QUOTE="pie-junior"]In a general way. good/bad/indifferent about the entire thing/an evil fascist structure of government that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth? I would have thought the intent of the question would be obvious given what you two were talking about.LordQuorthon

Wha...? 

All states that currently exist do so because new people came into power and pushed out the old.
#133 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]Im afraid youre calling for alot of suffering and deathLordQuorthon

I am not. If anything, I'm calling for a profound reform.

Suffering and death is the status quo with which you seem so comfortable. 

actually my solution is the best one, my solution is quite honestly a better one, it actually somewhat takes into account the cultural , religious and ethnic issues, as opposed to try and bury them under the carpet. still waiting for an answer, seriously how long does it take to answer a simple question
#134 Posted by pie-junior (2821 posts) -

[QUOTE="pie-junior"]In a general way. good/bad/indifferent about the entire thing/an evil fascist structure of government that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth? I would have thought the intent of the question would be obvious given what you two were talking about.LordQuorthon

Wha...? 

Yes. Considering its social-cultural-political affiliation it would be the most appropriate point of omparison. Mind differentiating between modern Germany, for example, and Israel in terms of preferred ethnicities?
#135 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -
[QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

[QUOTE="pie-junior"]In a general way. good/bad/indifferent about the entire thing/an evil fascist structure of government that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth? I would have thought the intent of the question would be obvious given what you two were talking about.LJS9502_basic

Wha...? 

All states that currently exist do so because new people came into power and pushed out the old.

and all are even currently based on ethnicity to some extent, with minorities of course. quite honestly given the Jew/non Jew ratio in Israel (75% Jewish) , Israel is more "multi ethnic" than most European states.
#136 Posted by LordQuorthon (5264 posts) -

and all are even currently based on ethnicity to some extent, with minorities of course. quite honestly given the Jew/non Jew ratio in Israel (75% Jewish) , Israel is more "multi ethnic" than most European states.Darkman2007

And how are those minorities represented?

#137 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]and all are even currently based on ethnicity to some extent, with minorities of course. quite honestly given the Jew/non Jew ratio in Israel (75% Jewish) , Israel is more "multi ethnic" than most European states.LordQuorthon

where? in Israel on in Europe? still waiting for answer. from you though.
#138 Posted by pie-junior (2821 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]and all are even currently based on ethnicity to some extent, with minorities of course. quite honestly given the Jew/non Jew ratio in Israel (75% Jewish) , Israel is more "multi ethnic" than most European states.LordQuorthon

They have members in parliament, and the only muslim-arab oriented parties in the west (IIRC). There are acts of aparliament mandating incoportaion of arabs and women in the civil service and the job market in an attempt at affirmative action. There is an arab-christian supreme court justice and a few deputy ministers and holders of public offices, including in the IDF. That's just scratching the surface. Usually disucssions about Israeli discrimination and civil failures come out of an assumption of a western and democratically oriented state. Coming out of your point of origin, assuming Israel is Iran, i could make israel seem, unjustifiably, really good.
#139 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -
[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

Jebus213
So how many civilians died in Gaza compared to how many died in Israel last year? Don't worry I'll wait.

compare the population densities too.....
#140 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

so hostiledave123321

butthurt/10DroidPhysX

you two care for an actual rebuttal?

#141 Posted by LordQuorthon (5264 posts) -

where? in Israel on in Europe?Darkman2007

Israel, of course.  

still waiting for answer. from you though.Darkman2007

And I'm waiting for a properly phrased question and you admitting that I in no way called for your extermination or anything remotely close to that. 

#142 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]where? in Israel on in Europe?LordQuorthon

Israel, of course.  

still waiting for answer. from you though.Darkman2007

And I'm waiting for a properly phrased question and you admitting that I in no way called for your extermination or anything remotely close to that. 

pie-junior more or less answered it the minorities question then. and youre not going to get that admission , mostly because there is no reason for me to admit something thats not true, you want death, simple as that. now are you going to answer my question , or am I going to assume that your supposed disdain for the Jewish state comes purely from your hatred of Jews?
#143 Posted by LordQuorthon (5264 posts) -

you want death, simple as thatDarkman2007

No, I really don't.

I understand why you think I do, though. Fear, persecution complex, racism and xenophobia are a fascist state's pillars. That's just how you were raised. 

#144 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]you want death, simple as thatLordQuorthon

No, I really don't.

I understand why you think I do, though. Fear, persecution complex, racism and xenophobia are a fascist state's pillars. That's just how you were raised. 

Are you trying to compare Israel to a fascist state :lol:

#145 Posted by Aljosa23 (24610 posts) -

[QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]you want death, simple as thatkingkong0124

No, I really don't.

I wouldn't read the whole thread if I were you bro. He's said much worse

#146 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]you want death, simple as thatLordQuorthon

No, I really don't.

lol, you think what you want, you have no idea how I was raised quite honestly. and since youre not answering , Im going to assume youre a Jew hater, its based on hate, not on justice as far as I can see.
#147 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="LordQuorthon"]

No, I really don't.

Aljosa23

I wouldn't read the whole thread if I were you bro. He's said much worse

and most of it is nonsense. though in my eyes he shows exactly how so called "Anti Zionism" goes straight into Jew hatred quite easily
#148 Posted by LordQuorthon (5264 posts) -

Im going to assume youre a Jew haterDarkman2007

I understand why you think I do, though. Fear, persecution complex, racism and xenophobia are a fascist state's pillars. That's just how you were raised.LordQuorthon

#149 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Im going to assume youre a Jew haterLordQuorthon

I understand why you think I do, though. Fear, persecution complex, racism and xenophobia are a fascist state's pillars. That's just how you were raised.LordQuorthon

the anti-zionism you're espousing translates very well to anti-semitism

#150 Posted by themajormayor (25675 posts) -
Lol @ lordq avoiding answering questions, making rebuttals to any argument or just providing any rational argument to base his opinion on