Palestinian Child In Rifle Crosshairs Is Posted On Instagram

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -

So much for We dont target civilians or children. picture in the link. # Israel the blight of the region.  #occupiers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/18/mor-ostrovski-investigated-israel-defence-force-palestinian-child-rifle-crosshairs-instagram-_n_2710429.html?utm_hp_ref=uk#comments

#2 Posted by comp_atkins (31476 posts) -
i don't think it's possible to take a photo like that... both though the scope and not. looks fake.
#3 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -
i don't think it's possible to take a photo like that... both though the scope and not. looks fake.comp_atkins
Sure it is buddy. Ill just like to add the Holocaust didn't excist since we didn't have colored pictures. # justsaying.
#4 Posted by comp_atkins (31476 posts) -
[QUOTE="comp_atkins"]i don't think it's possible to take a photo like that... both though the scope and not. looks fake.Allthishate
Sure it is buddy. Ill just like to add the Holocaust didn't excist since we didn't have colored pictures. # justsaying.

ffs all i'm saying as this particular photo looks fake to me... #stupidity.
#5 Posted by thebest31406 (3441 posts) -
Tasteless and dehumanizing indeed.
#6 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29394 posts) -
i don't think it's possible to take a photo like that... both though the scope and not. looks fake.comp_atkins
Isn't the point more about what it says that someone would post this to their Instagram than whether or not it's real?
#7 Posted by SaintLeonidas (26354 posts) -
Would have went with X-pro II myself.
#8 Posted by Obviously_Right (5101 posts) -

[QUOTE="comp_atkins"]i don't think it's possible to take a photo like that... both though the scope and not. looks fake.Allthishate

wtf lololololol

#9 Posted by comp_atkins (31476 posts) -
[QUOTE="comp_atkins"]i don't think it's possible to take a photo like that... both though the scope and not. looks fake.chessmaster1989
Isn't the point more about what it says that someone would post this to their Instagram than whether or not it's real?

eh... it's hard to be shocked by idiots on the internet...
#10 Posted by thegerg (15471 posts) -
Why don't you think it's possible? How, exactly, do you think rifle optics and cameras work?
#11 Posted by Morphic (4345 posts) -

Its faked.

#12 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -

[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="comp_atkins"]i don't think it's possible to take a photo like that... both though the scope and not. looks fake.Obviously_Right

wtf lololololol

I guess it went right over your head. #Totally ignores the point lol
#13 Posted by comp_atkins (31476 posts) -
[QUOTE="comp_atkins"]i don't think it's possible to take a photo like that... both though the scope and not. looks fake.thegerg
Why don't you think it's possible? How, exactly, do you think rifle optics and cameras work?

just looks fake to me.. never tried to actually take a pic though a scope before though.
#14 Posted by chrisrooR (9027 posts) -
[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

[QUOTE="Allthishate"] Sure it is buddy. Ill just like to add the Holocaust didn't excist since we didn't have colored pictures. # justsaying.Allthishate

wtf lololololol

I guess it went right over your head. #Totally ignores the point lol

Stop using hashtags. It's not cool.
#15 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -

Why do you keep using hashtags :S

#16 Posted by Minishdriveby (10041 posts) -
Well that's a pretty neat picture. Could be used as a famous anti-war picture in my opinion.
#17 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -
Donno preference back to the story. how much longer will i be paying my tax dollars funding this terrorist country.
#18 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58110 posts) -
Did they nail him?
#19 Posted by airshocker (29930 posts) -

Tasteless and flies in the face of everything we're trained not to do with our weapons as professional soldiers.

#20 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -
Did they nail him?SolidSnake35
Hes under ''investigation'' = hand slap/sent somewhere else. since being a sniper is actually a highly skilled Profession.
#21 Posted by airshocker (29930 posts) -

[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]Did they nail him?Allthishate
Hes under ''investigation'' = hand slap/sent somewhere else. since being a sniper is actually a highly skilled Profession.

He didn't shoot anybody, you dunderhead. What do you think should have happened to him? He'll get a reprimand that'll go on his military record and they'll send him on his way.

#22 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -

[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]Did they nail him?airshocker

He didn't shoot arybody, you dunderhead. What do you think should have happened to him? He'll get a reprimand that'll go on his military record and they'll send him on his way.

\ i know he didnt shoot him hence a hand slap and what u said. but this again **** in teh face of what the glorious IDF says about not targeting civilians or them categorically denying the use phosphorous bombs on civilians and yet proof exists on youtube . Again withdraw funding and let them do there own thing. fukin dragging our reputation down the ground standing side by side with this **** stain of a nation.

#23 Posted by airshocker (29930 posts) -

i know he didnt shoot him hence a hand slap and what u said. but this again **** in teh face of what the glorious IDF says about not targeting civilians or them categorically denying the use phosphorous bombs on civilians and yet proof exists on youtube . Again withdraw funding and let them do there own thing. fukin dragging our reputation down the ground standing side by side with this **** stain of a nation.

Allthishate

Don't be dumb. By not targeting civilians they obviously meant not attacking them on purpose. Until you show proof to the contrary, a stupid soldier taking a picture of somebody in his crosshairs doesn't mean they're targeting them.

#24 Posted by nooblet69 (5162 posts) -

Lame, but it is no surprise that palestinians are basically target practice for the IDF.

#25 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9323 posts) -
Not a very smart thing to do ...
#26 Posted by WiiCubeM1 (4728 posts) -

That's an Israeli soldier, right? Pathetic.

#27 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -

That's an Israeli soldier, right? Pathetic.

WiiCubeM1
Yep IDF sniper.
#28 Posted by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -
Liberul site, move along...
#29 Posted by GrayF0X786 (3867 posts) -

why? fvkcing animals

#30 Posted by th3warr1or (20640 posts) -
Idiot. I wonder what he was trying to achieve by uploading it.
#31 Posted by Scissorman88 (173 posts) -

I loled

#32 Posted by Allthishate (1876 posts) -

Idiot. I wonder what he was trying to achieve by uploading it. th3warr1or
i know right exposing **** they admittedly deny doing shocking.

#33 Posted by LordQuorthon (5350 posts) -

Israel, always keeping it classy. 

#34 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34160 posts) -

Whatever this image is, it sounds pretty awful and pointless.

#35 Posted by Rich3232 (2754 posts) -

why? fvkcing animals

GrayF0X786
that's a bit funny.
#36 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151504 posts) -
Picture seems off like the background doesn't match.
#37 Posted by dave123321 (34152 posts) -
Shame. Upsetting
#38 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151504 posts) -
Shame. Upsetting dave123321
Eh...did he shoot the kid? If not....I don't see what all the fuss is.
#39 Posted by dave123321 (34152 posts) -
[QUOTE="dave123321"]Shame. Upsetting LJS9502_basic

Just doesn't send the right message. Kids in crosshairs are generally upsetting.
#40 Posted by pie-junior (2846 posts) -

I loved all the comments demanding he be immediately discharged from service. and then the internet became flooded with these

#41 Posted by Riverwolf007 (23865 posts) -

the arabs are lucky they have an enemy like that.

if not they would fall on each other like rabid dogs.

having a common enemy is the only thing slowing them down as it is.

#42 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58110 posts) -

[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]Did they nail him?airshocker

He didn't shoot anybody, you dunderhead. What do you think should have happened to him? He'll get a reprimand that'll go on his military record and they'll send him on his way.

I meant the kid.
#43 Posted by themajormayor (25855 posts) -
Glorious IDF showing again they're the beacon of light in the world by taking disciplinary measures against their own soldiers even for something as insignificant as this
#44 Posted by BossPerson (9475 posts) -
someone has a lack of foresight
#45 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151504 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dave123321"]Shame. Upsetting dave123321

Just doesn't send the right message. Kids in crosshairs are generally upsetting.

Some humans have a sick sense of humor......some of those humans post here. Not really worth getting panties all bunched up though.
#46 Posted by pie-junior (2846 posts) -
someone has a lack of foresight BossPerson
ha we're talking about a bored 18-19 y/o, here.
#47 Posted by BossPerson (9475 posts) -
Glorious IDF showing again they're the beacon of light in the world by taking disciplinary measures against their own soldiers even for something as insignificant as thisthemajormayor
bro, relax
#48 Posted by chaplainDMK (6842 posts) -
**** happens in war, there are probably tonnes of pictures of soldiers of all the nations on this planet doing tasteless stuff. Unless they are commanded or trained to do this, I don't really see much significance. Some people are just sick in the head, but you can't label the whole IDF based on one disgusting picture.
#49 Posted by BossPerson (9475 posts) -
[QUOTE="BossPerson"]someone has a lack of foresight pie-junior
ha we're talking about a bored 18-19 y/o, here.

maybe im just smart then
#50 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
 it is just how things are sadly....