OT, give me relationship advice!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darkhadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 darkhadow
Member since 2005 • 279 Posts

On Valentine's Day, my boss asked me out. I find her to be very attractice(I work in a video rental store) but I am unsure of the legality of going out with her because she is 45 and I am only a 16 year old...I am very mature, so I think I should be able to handle going out with her, but I don't know much about Oregon's age of consent laws. This is all complicated by the fact that my current girlfriend, who is my age, thinks I need to spend time with her. Why should I spend more time with her if I want another woman, and may have a different girlfriend? She also thinks I'm treating her badly because I made out with her best guy friend (He's Gay when I was experimenting a year or so ago. She just found about this, and was extremely angry. Now, apparently, she even has pictures from the incident. I don't want to be banned, so yeah.

How do you think I should save my current relationship, and if I go out with the other girl how should I end it?

Murj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Murj
Member since 2008 • 4557 Posts

On Valentine's Day, my boss asked me out. I find her to be very attractice(I work in a video rental store) but I am unsure of the legality of going out with her because she is 45 and I am only a 16 year old...I am very mature, so I think I should be able to handle going out with her, but I don't know much about Oregon's age of consent laws. This is all complicated by the fact that my current girlfriend, who is my age, thinks I need to spend time with her. Why should I spend more time with her if I want another woman, and may have a different girlfriend? She also thinks I'm treating her badly because I made out with her best guy friend (He's Gay when I was experimenting a year or so ago. She just found about this, and was extremely angry. Now, apparently, she even has pictures from the incident. I don't want to be banned, so yeah.

How do you think I should save my current relationship, and if I go out with the other girl how should I end it?

darkhadow

Tell your girlfriend it was over a year ago. Otherwise I'd say just break it off. Sounds too tricky to go through the effort of saving it. Unless you're in love with her that is.

Go out with your boss. Sure she's old enough to be your mum but just imagine how good a woman of her experience must be when it comes to matters of the night ;)

mirriorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 mirriorman
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts

um gross?

sell that story on to catch a predator :P

elfimis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 elfimis
Member since 2008 • 1099 Posts

1. Break into the nearest medical facility where they store human organs

2. Steal human brain

3. Insert brain into head

4. Use your newly owned brain to develope some common sense

Avatar image for DunderMifflin23
DunderMifflin23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DunderMifflin23
Member since 2009 • 70 Posts

2. Steal human brain

elfimis

sum1 needs to DEVELOP some righting skilz sun.

elfimis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 elfimis

[QUOTE="elfimis"]

2. Steal human brain

DunderMifflin23

sum1 needs to DEVELOPsome righting skilz sun.

I've been had!!!!!:cry:

Bomberman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Bomberman10
Member since 2008 • 394 Posts

haha its funny because your boss is a cougar and most people on these boards are single (im not :D)

anyway, don't feel pressured but dont you think it would look kinda wierd saying you are going out with a 45 year old?

i mean, you were born when she was 29.

z4twenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 z4twenny
Member since 2006 • 4898 Posts

[QUOTE="elfimis"]

2. Steal human brain

DunderMifflin23

sum1 needs to DEVELOP some righting skilz sun.

i agree with this, dude after reading that i either think this is a joke thread or you dont need to be dating anyone.

mirriorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mirriorman

haha its funny because your boss is a cougar and most people on these boards are single (im not :D)

anyway, don't feel pressured but dont you think it would look kinda wierd saying you are going out with a 45 year old?

Bomberman10

HEY! i have a gf!

and shes the same age as me

xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
Both? :P
Murj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 Murj
Member since 2008 • 4557 Posts

Both? :PxTheExploited
I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner. It's so simple!

I owe you a beer.

Toll_Booth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Toll_Booth
Member since 2009 • 57 Posts

Sure is not funny in here.

metswonin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 metswonin69
Member since 2006 • 1083 Posts

darkhadow
Are you seriously thinking of dating a 45 year old? Have you thought of what your friends what think of you, let alone your parents?
Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Xx_Hopeless_xX
Member since 2009 • 16562 Posts

What the ****..dude..seriously...bad idea...look at the long term here..by the time you're like...25 she'll be an old lady..

And stick with the girlfriend your age...and make her feel special and all...i can't even believe you'd give her up for a 45 year old...

In fact, if you're thinking of leaving her for a 45 year old woman then maybe your relationship isn't that strong to begin with...

Mystic-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Mystic-G
Member since 2006 • 6462 Posts

If she was like 30 or younger I could say yes to that, but 45 is weird. If it were a 45yr old man asking a 16yr old girl that'd be creepy on a bunch of different levels so I don't see why there's a double standard there. I've tried older women (but no where near that old), you just gotta have a age range of how much older they can be. That's waaay too old for you. A lot of guys would say yes out of sympathy though. I say you tell her you wanna keep things professional. And if you're thinkin of easy sex, don't do it lol.

auron_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 auron_16
Member since 2008 • 4062 Posts
don't do it. she'll end up going to jail.
Hemzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 Hemzo
Member since 2007 • 249 Posts

darkhadow

Er.. Sorry if I come a bit confrontational, but you're asking us to save your current relationship, when you don't want to be in a relationship with her? :?

I'm a 16 year old like yourself and I would never date a woman who was like nearly 30 years my elder. I mean sure, it's your decision.. But ask yourself would you be happy with your current girlfriend in 5 years time or with your boss in 5 years time? She'll be 50, and you'll be 21. Morally, I don't think its right for your boss to ask you out. She should know that to her, you are still a kid. It may be different as you get older, but still.. Think twice about it.

Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
If this story is true, then maybe you should just stay single for a while.
Bomberman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 Bomberman10
Member since 2008 • 394 Posts

[QUOTE="Bomberman10"]

mirriorman

HEY! i have a gf!

and shes the same age as me

I said most xD
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
No offense, but I think dating a 45 year old at 16 is a bit weird.
rastaman219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rastaman219
Member since 2006 • 3032 Posts
Any hole is a goal. And truth be told, if she is a good looking lady, why say no? It's good bragging rights aswell for a few years down the road in the pub with ya mates.
nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 nocoolnamejim
Member since 2003 • 15136 Posts
*sighs* Let's take this line by line shall we? "On Valentine's Day, my boss asked me out. I find her to be very attractice(I work in a video rental store) but I am unsure of the legality of going out with her because she is 45 and I am only a 16 year old.." Way too big of an age difference at your age. Plus, a 45 year old woman wanting to date a 16 year old who works for her is a sign of an emotionally damaged personality and/or a predator. ".I am very mature, so I think I should be able to handle going out with her, but I don't know much about Oregon's age of consent laws." The age of consent in Oregon is 18. "This is all complicated by the fact that my current girlfriend, who is my age, thinks I need to spend time with her. Why should I spend more time with her if I want another woman, and may have a different girlfriend?" This, in my opinion, makes your statement in the sentence preceding this one questionable. Mature people think about the impact of their actions on other people. If you want another woman, then you need to end things with THE ONE YOU HAVE first. "She also thinks I'm treating her badly because I made out with her best guy friend (He's Gay when I was experimenting a year or so ago. She just found about this, and was extremely angry. Now, apparently, she even has pictures from the incident. I don't want to be banned, so yeah." You cheated on her with her best friend and she thinks you're treating her badly. Imagine that. She would be correct. "How do you think I should save my current relationship, and if I go out with the other girl how should I end it?" I think ceasing looking around at other woman (older or otherwise) or other men (older or otherwise) would be the most immediate step to saving your relationship if that is your goal. Beyond that, you've already been told how to improve that relationship. Your girlfriend has said, "Spend more time with me." That's like a big, huge, neon light blinking sign saying, "You're not investing enough in me or paying enough attention to me." So step two...listen to her and spend some more time working at the relationship.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178883 Posts
I don't believe this for some reason....
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
Well, I'm pretty sure the countrywide law is that if the law says 16 is the age of consent, the BUT in there, is the older person cannot be a person of power. Boss, teacher, official, etc. TBH if I were you, I'd take the single road, don't be with either of them. Dating a 45 year old woman is disgusting, and personally, being a girl not too far off your age, if i found out a guy dated a woman old enough to be my mother I would lose all interest in them on the spot.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178883 Posts
[QUOTE="XilePrincess"] T. Dating a 45 year old woman is disgusting, and personally, being a girl not too far off your age, if i found out a guy dated a woman old enough to be my mother I would lose all interest in them on the spot.

What are you going to do when you are 45? Swear off relationships?
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"] T. Dating a 45 year old woman is disgusting, and personally, being a girl not too far off your age, if i found out a guy dated a woman old enough to be my mother I would lose all interest in them on the spot.LJS9502_basic
What are you going to do when you are 45? Swear off relationships?

I don't understand your question. I would date somebody in my own age group, not 30 years older than me. If i were 45, I would date 45 year olds and around there. If I were 16, somebody around 16.

ETA: yes i realize I didn't specify that "a 16 year old dating a 45 year old is disgusting" but i assumed that was a given, due to that being a focal point in the discussion.

RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 RiseAgainst12
Member since 2007 • 6767 Posts

Your post history leads me even further to think your making it all up.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26939258
http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26935046
http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26935102

mirriorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mirriorman

RiseAgainst12

i think your're right

Chojuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Chojuto
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
Holy crap this guy is the best troll ever.
Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Xx_Hopeless_xX
Member since 2009 • 16562 Posts

don't do it. she'll end up going to jail.auron_16

Then he can become boss! :lol:

Avatar image for moonlightcharm6
moonlightcharm6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#31 moonlightcharm6
Member since 2009 • 1581 Posts

2. Steal human brain

elfimis

facepalm

dude you are ludicrous there i said it.

gubrushadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 gubrushadow
Member since 2009 • 2735 Posts
kill yourself , best choice.
DanteSuikoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DanteSuikoden
Member since 2008 • 3427 Posts

No offense, but I think dating a 45 year old at 16 is a bit weird.th3warr1or

a bit weird?

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#34 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
[QUOTE="nocoolnamejim"]*sighs* Let's take this line by line shall we? "On Valentine's Day, my boss asked me out. I find her to be very attractice(I work in a video rental store) but I am unsure of the legality of going out with her because she is 45 and I am only a 16 year old.." Way too big of an age difference at your age. Plus, a 45 year old woman wanting to date a 16 year old who works for her is a sign of an emotionally damaged personality and/or a predator. ".I am very mature, so I think I should be able to handle going out with her, but I don't know much about Oregon's age of consent laws." The age of consent in Oregon is 18. "This is all complicated by the fact that my current girlfriend, who is my age, thinks I need to spend time with her. Why should I spend more time with her if I want another woman, and may have a different girlfriend?" This, in my opinion, makes your statement in the sentence preceding this one questionable. Mature people think about the impact of their actions on other people. If you want another woman, then you need to end things with THE ONE YOU HAVE first. "She also thinks I'm treating her badly because I made out with her best guy friend (He's Gay when I was experimenting a year or so ago. She just found about this, and was extremely angry. Now, apparently, she even has pictures from the incident. I don't want to be banned, so yeah." You cheated on her with her best friend and she thinks you're treating her badly. Imagine that. She would be correct. "How do you think I should save my current relationship, and if I go out with the other girl how should I end it?" I think ceasing looking around at other woman (older or otherwise) or other men (older or otherwise) would be the most immediate step to saving your relationship if that is your goal. Beyond that, you've already been told how to improve that relationship. Your girlfriend has said, "Spend more time with me." That's like a big, huge, neon light blinking sign saying, "You're not investing enough in me or paying enough attention to me." So step two...listen to her and spend some more time working at the relationship.

/thread tbh ^
ariz3260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ariz3260
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts

Interesting predicament

Let us know how it all went down will you?

IppoTenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 IppoTenma
Member since 2009 • 2972 Posts
Cougar! NICE! Seriously though...gross.
Im_single

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Im_single
Member since 2008 • 5134 Posts
I don't believe this for some reason....LJS9502_basic
I don't either.. Even if it was real I won't give advice, if you're considering something like this and did what you did to your GF then you're way past advice, you just need to grow up. Actually, I'll go against what I said earlier; here's some advice: Break up with your GF, she can do better than you it sounds.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]No offense, but I think dating a 45 year old at 16 is a bit weird.DanteSuikoden

a bit weird?

Well yeah cause when I was 16 I liked Monica Bellucci lol. SHe was 40...
elfimis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 elfimis

[QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]

mirriorman

i think your're right

Make room for one more to row this boat please. I think they are all made up for attention.

RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40 RiseAgainst12
Member since 2007 • 6767 Posts

Wait mods.. What makes this topic any different from this topic? just lock this crap already.

Diametraphine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Diametraphine
Member since 2010 • 1148 Posts

No! You give us relationship advice!

EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts

After reading the TC's post, I had to check the username to make sure it wasn't Batboy lol. Even so, there's no way this is legit.

NinjaDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 NinjaDuckling
Member since 2009 • 965 Posts
Toke Jopic?