Opinion of Pokemon

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ladron93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Edited By Ladron93
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

I read this review carefully, I was impressed. Pokemon has been my drug all the time. o_o

dudereviewsmovies.com/post/531…

Whatever people talk about it, I'm not going to interfere with that. I don't want to attack it to the point where I'm "enemy of Pokemon". I just don't mind the whole repetitive fiction series, nostalgia thing and repetitive fights.

They can do or enjoy whatever they want to (and consume some of Nintendo Pokemon games they release), to be honest.

Sorry, folks. It's just not my type of game, so I won't interfere with that mainstream game.

P.S.

This blog will be just my disappointment about Pokemon. People who are seeing this would confront my Pokemon's opinion that I would ignore them.

byof_america

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#1 byof_america
Member since 2006 • 1952 Posts

Can't quite put my finger on it, but your blog is a little hard to follow. The blog just doesn't flow or transition well, like it's only one step above being a spam bot advertisement.

Advance_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Advance_101
Member since 2003 • 18751 Posts

I'm kind of surprised that Nintendo is still making money off the Pokemon franchise. I can't stand the "new episodes". You would think Ash would be much older and more wise, but they instead made him look younger and stupider.

I wish it would have came to a conclusion and ended after the Sinnoh saga, but it just had to keep going. Dragon Ball Z came to an end and we moved on with our lives, why not Pokemon?

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#3 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

Dude you're talking about the show? Pretty much everyone agrees that it's shit.

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Makhaidos
Member since 2013 • 2162 Posts

I used to have these really confusing fantasies about Charizard when I was little. But now that I know I'm gay, they aren't confusing anymore.