Only 21 days left until the End of the World!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Vickman178 (866 posts) -

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Posted by Storm_Marine (12069 posts) -

At least I'll get to see the first third of the Hobbit trilogy.

#3 Posted by DrTrafalgarLaw (4485 posts) -

People actually believe this?

#4 Posted by wis3boi (31937 posts) -

brb, buying vodka

#5 Posted by KiIIyou (27154 posts) -

People actually believe this?

DrTrafalgarLaw
Nope no.
#6 Posted by Allicrombie (25514 posts) -

This is like the tenth time that the world was "supposed" to end. Talk about getting a person's hopes up and then smashing them. Damn you, arbitrary doomsdays!

#7 Posted by snakes_codec (2754 posts) -
the Sun is nearly at Solar maximum so more powerfull flares and more frequently are to be expected not that this is strange it happens every 10 years or so and in any case the maximum isnt due till February and is expected to be the weakest since 58.
#8 Posted by Horgen (110868 posts) -
Why did not anyone tell me? WHY?
#9 Posted by konvikt_17 (22334 posts) -

only 21 days left until people stop making these stupid threads.

#10 Posted by konvikt_17 (22334 posts) -

brb, buying vodka

wis3boi

ha, just bought some Captain last night.

#11 Posted by skipper847 (3594 posts) -

I dont believe it but then again there are loads of floods lately which could cause the ground to cave in as there too much water lol.

#12 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1633 posts) -
nono see the world already ended multiple times years agooo were safe.
#13 Posted by LoG-Sacrament (20397 posts) -
it's been so long since a mayan calender thread that i nearly forgot the world was ending too.
#14 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
Guess I got 21 days to figure out how to get a yellow Zr1 and wreck it.
#15 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Was just thinking this the other day I completely forgot about it.

I guess its not really the "End of the World" as in we all blow up on that day, some people point out that its actually the beginning of the tribulations happening which would make more sense I guess. There have been some strange things happening lately with the weather.Large increase in the number of earthquakes happening and the sun as been releasing a lot of powerful X class solar flares recently all of which have the power to comepletely knock out our electric grids for a really long time. All of them have missed us though :\

Whats your take on all this? We could be living in some pretty exciting times :P

At this point though nothing seems to be too crazy i'm not sure if anything is going to happen at all. The U.S might go off the fiscal cliff though.

Vickman178

I'm not sure what's worse...the fact you think something may happen or that you're so misinformed that you don't know the Mayan calender already ended a long time ago...

#16 Posted by johnd13 (8170 posts) -

I' m just looking forward to the people' s reactions around the world when that day comes. I hope chaos will be wreaked!

#17 Posted by Horgen (110868 posts) -

konvikt_17
The only two others I know about is a possible, although very unlikely, meteor hitting us in 2029 or 2037 or so.... :P
#18 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
Imma get drunk the night before.
#19 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
Imma get drunk the night before.Zeviander
I was thinking about going around downtown Miami screaming obscenities.
#20 Posted by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -

I remember years ago when I first joined Gamespot people were making these threads. Weird that's it's going to be over soon.

#21 Posted by -Tish- (3621 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vickman178"]

I guess its not really the "End of the World" as in we all blow up on that day, some people point out that its actually the beginning of the tribulations happening which would make more sense I guess. There have been some strange things happening lately with the weather.Large increase in the number of earthquakes happening and the sun as been releasing a lot of powerful X class solar flares recently all of which have the power to comepletely knock out our electric grids for a really long time. All of them have missed us though :\

Whats your take on all this? We could be living in some pretty exciting times :P

At this point though nothing seems to be too crazy i'm not sure if anything is going to happen at all. The U.S might go off the fiscal cliff though.

Pirate700

I'm not sure what's worse...the fact you think something may happen or that you're so misinformed that you don't know the Mayan calender already ended a long time ago...

Say what now?
#22 Posted by DJ419 (997 posts) -

So were now guessing that December 21st is the day that the Mayans predicted the U.S. will go into an economic collapse? We have gone from Nibiru, to spiritual enlightening, to solar flares, and now the fiscal cliff. Doesn't all that just prove to you how insane believing anything strange happening on the 21st is? This is all so depressing.

#23 Posted by gamerguru100 (11083 posts) -

Can't wait till the 22nd. These types of threads will finally be over...maybe.

#24 Posted by dkdk999 (6741 posts) -
I wonder what commotion there is going to be.
#25 Posted by BPoole96 (22811 posts) -

After the past couple weeks I've had, I wouldn't really mind if it did

#26 Posted by CKYguy25 (2087 posts) -

Imma get drunk the night before.Zeviander

i'll probably do the same

#27 Posted by Gamertag-TFTW (2240 posts) -

End of the world ya'll!

#28 Posted by Vickman178 (866 posts) -

Can't wait till the 22nd. These types of threads will finally be over...maybe.

gamerguru100

Nope :P There will be one final thread about how nothing happened.

#29 Posted by Vickman178 (866 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="Vickman178"]

-Tish-

Say what now?

Calm down bros this is sort of a joke thread.

#30 Posted by benleslie5 (7962 posts) -

Nothing is going to happen, if it did I'm going to get wasted on drinks

#31 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -
So please, send all your money to me.
#32 Posted by brimmul777 (1456 posts) -

That's why I did not buy Christmas presents for 2012.Why waste my money.:lol:

#34 Posted by lonewolfman10 (528 posts) -

Well I'm not gonna miss this world

#35 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

konvikt_17
But then the world ends in 2013, then 2018, then 2023 and so on, so forth.
#36 Posted by lightleggy (16085 posts) -
isnt it 22 days away?
#37 Posted by October_Tide (5396 posts) -

attachment.php?s=&postid=9389518

I'll be waiting