One Thing You Hate That Everyone Else Loves

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Laihendi (5834 posts) -

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"]

The Walking Dead *hides*

dcelw540

THIS!! I also hate Lord of the Rings and The hobbit 

You are ignorant. Those are masterpieces and are a part of one of the greatest artistic/intellectual achievements in human history.

I am talking about LOTR and The Hobbit. The Walking Dead TV show is by no means a masterpiece (I have not read the comic).

#2 Posted by byof_america (1422 posts) -

So I was listening to the radio the other day and they had this thing going on about 'one thing you hate that everyone else loves and why' and I thought it would be interesting to ask y'all. Also, what's one thing you love that everyone else loves and, if your up for it, what's one thing you love that everyone else hates?

Sooo, one thing I hate that everyone else loves is twitter. Had no problem with it until they started all this # junk and now it seems to be bleeding into everything from texts to IRL conversations. Getting to be real lame.

I love Will Ferrel and Dane Cook, a lot of people don't like them, but I'd say the majority love them. I find them both hilarious, but I am easily entertained. I even laugh at stuff on OT.

One thing I love that everyone else hates is EA. TBH I haven't had a single problem with their games. Origin is annoying, but not terrible compared to the things I enjoy about the company. SimCity gave me no problems.

So how bout y'all?

#3 Posted by Squall18 (3753 posts) -

I REALLY disliked the "Amazing Spider-Man", as much as "Spider Man 3".  However, my friends loved it and thought it was better than toby mcguire's versions :p

#4 Posted by driftingsilvia (4089 posts) -

Rap, dubstep, coke (the soda), the big bang theory (tv show)

#5 Posted by Blueresident87 (5340 posts) -

I dislike most social media, ketchup, garbage-entertainment rap, American Horror Story Season 2, Air Jordans, calzones, and Apple products. That's obviously not a complete list, I dislike plenty more, but those things have happened to bother me recently.

#6 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -

Rap, dubstep, coke (the soda), the big bang theory (tv show)

driftingsilvia
#7 Posted by Bucked20 (6951 posts) -
Rock music,vans(the shoes),baseball,seinfeld and some other crap
#8 Posted by KC_Hokie (16099 posts) -
Facebook, Twitter, Quentin Tarrintino movies.
#9 Posted by GOGOGOGURT (4470 posts) -

OH LOOK AT ME I HATE SOMETHING I AM SO ORIGINAL AND EDGY NO ONE ELSE LIKES THIS

#10 Posted by Oleg_Huzwog (21885 posts) -

Monty Python, rootbeer floats, NFL cheerleaders

#11 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

I hate those dumb rainboots so many college girls wear. I think it's odd to see anybody over the age of 10 wearing those. Ignoring fishermen.

#12 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

I hate those dumb rainboots so many college girls wear. I think it's odd to see anybody over the age of 10 wearing those. Ignoring fishermen.

cain006

Those ridiculous boots and Uggs.....................

#13 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
Twitter.
#14 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

[QUOTE="cain006"]

Chow_Mein_Kampf

I think the short uggs aren't too bad. The rainboots just look silly to me though.

#15 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chow_Mein_Kampf"]

[QUOTE="cain006"]

cain006

I think the short uggs aren't too bad. The rainboots just look silly to me though.

They do....................Funny how ridiculous trends are the ones that are easier to catch on............

#16 Posted by nooblet69 (5162 posts) -

Rap, I like some older rap but the new stuff is awful. Hearing kids driving around blasting lil weezy or whoever is new on the block.

#17 Posted by IdioticIcarus (2242 posts) -
Chocolate and bacon.
#18 Posted by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -
Found footage movies. I really don't understand why people love them so much. I just think they're boring as hell.
#19 Posted by AussieePet (11424 posts) -
Politics and Smoking
#20 Posted by 4myAmuzumament (1750 posts) -
The original Jurassic Park in comparison to the second. It's been a while since I've seen either, but I felt the sequel was superior where others feel the original was the only good one. The sequel placed special emphasis on the velociraptors, which I appreciated. :D
#21 Posted by Miroku32 (8666 posts) -
Smartphones.
#22 Posted by lostrib (40000 posts) -

hipsters

#23 Posted by MrsSolidSnake (4921 posts) -

The Walking Dead *hides*

#24 Posted by dcelw540 (462 posts) -

The Walking Dead *hides*

MrsSolidSnake

#25 Posted by 4myAmuzumament (1750 posts) -

The Walking Dead *hides*

MrsSolidSnake
i hate it and love it, the writing is fvcking terrible. i think it's the cinematics that keep me into it and the hope that it will 'end' well. it's going the way of Lost though. :(
#26 Posted by Primordialous (1276 posts) -

Facebook

Rap music

#27 Posted by AussieePet (11424 posts) -

The Walking Dead *hides*

MrsSolidSnake
I heard of it , never saw it ever lol
#28 Posted by 4myAmuzumament (1750 posts) -
starbucks, fvck that place.
#29 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

the movie "mean girls" what a sh!tty movie

#30 Posted by byof_america (1422 posts) -

Chocolate and bacon.IdioticIcarus

not the bacon :( haha

#31 Posted by GOGOGOGURT (4470 posts) -

hipsters

lostrib

This is deeply ironic.

#32 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -

The Walking Dead *hides*

MrsSolidSnake
#33 Posted by rocinante_ (1666 posts) -

smart phones; they kill social interaction. all i see now is a buncha zombies walkin around glued to their phones paying no mind to anyone

#34 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
Online social networking along with texting -- calling seems much more efficient.
#35 Posted by Laihendi (5834 posts) -

I REALLY disliked the "Amazing Spider-Man", as much as "Spider Man 3".  However, my friends loved it and thought it was better than toby mcguire's versions :p

Squall18
The Amazing Spider-Man is an objectively bad movie. The first half is an overdone and over-familiar origin story, the character of Uncle Ben is depicted as being so irrational that it breaks the suspension of disbelief, and the entire movie is pervaded with altruistic morality.
#36 Posted by GOGOGOGURT (4470 posts) -

[QUOTE="dcelw540"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"]

The Walking Dead *hides*

Laihendi

You are ignorant. Those are masterpieces and are a part of one of the greatest artistic/intellectual achievements in human history.

Wow I was going to say that. 

#37 Posted by Laihendi (5834 posts) -

[QUOTE="Laihendi"][QUOTE="dcelw540"]

GOGOGOGURT

We are great minds in harmony with one another.
#38 Posted by jimkabrhel (15422 posts) -

[QUOTE="dcelw540"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"]

The Walking Dead *hides*

Laihendi

I am talking about LOTR and The Hobbit. The Walking Dead TV show is by no means a masterpiece (I have not read the comic).

Telling someone else that their opinions is wrong. That's rich. Nothing I wouldn't expect from you Lai. What a person likes or dislikes can often be independent of the quality of the thing.

One can hate a masterpiece.

#39 Posted by GOGOGOGURT (4470 posts) -

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]

[QUOTE="dcelw540"]

jimkabrhel

Telling someone else that their opinions is wrong. That's rich. Nothing I wouldn't expect from you Lai. What a person likes or dislikes can often be independent of the quality of the thing.

One can hate a masterpiece.

Most people that hate masterpieces are delusional or just hate it for the sake of hating it.

#40 Posted by GOGOGOGURT (4470 posts) -

[QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"] You are ignorant. Those are masterpieces and are a part of one of the greatest artistic/intellectual achievements in human history.Laihendi

We are great minds in harmony with one another.

Can't argue

#41 Posted by rocinante_ (1666 posts) -

[QUOTE="Squall18"]

Laihendi

The Amazing Spider-Man is an objectively bad movie. The first half is an overdone and over-familiar origin story, the character of Uncle Ben is depicted as being so irrational that it breaks the suspension of disbelief, and the entire movie is pervaded with altruistic morality.

this gave me a good laugh

#42 Posted by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -
starbucks, fvck that place.4myAmuzumament
I'm boycotting it. Don't ask why. The thread would derail so fast...
#43 Posted by Bubble_Man (3095 posts) -

Pretty much everything in modern pop culture.

#44 Posted by lostrib (40000 posts) -

[QUOTE="dcelw540"]

[QUOTE="MrsSolidSnake"]

The Walking Dead *hides*

Laihendi

And the music is pretty sweet:

#45 Posted by Rhazakna (11022 posts) -
Democracy.
#46 Posted by hippiesanta (9945 posts) -
Gangnam Style. Marcarena, Ketchup Song, Lemon Tree
#47 Posted by theone86 (20555 posts) -

People.

#48 Posted by stevoqwerty (4029 posts) -

New rap, dubstep, religion and mlp.

#49 Posted by travisstaggs (10538 posts) -

Harry Potter.

I don't like the books or the movies.

#50 Posted by Angie7F (1120 posts) -

Sports and anything competitive in general.

I find life to be one big competition and see no need to come up with sports and games to pass time.