On a scale of 1-10, how likeable are you?

• 114 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MetalDogGear
Member since 2013 • 825 Posts

I'd say about a 8.25 for me.

I can be hard to read sometimes, but overall, people like me.

shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
10. I'm god.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

I'd say an 8+ once you know me. I get along with almost everyone. I joke around a lot though and some people may not realize I'm just messing around.

MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MetalDogGear

I'd say an 8+ once you know me. I get along with almost everyone. I joke around a lot though and some people may not realize I'm just messing around.

Pirate700
I'm the same way I make jokes a lot and people take me as serious.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
idk i get along with most people but lately i've been in a sh*tty mood due to stress and other personal things
MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MetalDogGear
[QUOTE="MrPraline"]idk i get along with most people but lately i've been in a sh*tty mood due to stress and other personal things

Yeah. I thought I had pissed my friend off for a while, but it turns out that his Dad was just being an ass-ape to him.
Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#7 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Why must every rating system be number based?

Avatar image for QuebecNationale
QuebecNationale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 QuebecNationale
Member since 2013 • 146 Posts

Depends on who you ask but as for an approximate estimate, I would say 5/10. You either love me or hate me, according to some of my friends.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
I'm not very likable. I'd say about 4/10.
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16873 Posts

[QUOTE="MrPraline"]idk i get along with most people but lately i've been in a sh*tty mood due to stress and other personal thingsMetalDogGear
Yeah. I thought I had pissed my friend off for a while, but it turns out that his Dad was just being an ass-ape to him.

An "ass-ape"?

Sounds like some kind of endangered species:

"Today on National Geographic, we follow the daily habits if the Western Tasmanian Ass-Ape."

Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts

Around 3 or 4.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Like an 8? I'm fine with everyone granted they don't bother me.
MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MetalDogGear

Why must every rating system be numbered based?

Legend002
Ok, On a scale of Bill O' Reiley to Santa Christ
MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MetalDogGear

[QUOTE="MetalDogGear"][QUOTE="MrPraline"]idk i get along with most people but lately i've been in a sh*tty mood due to stress and other personal thingsHallenbeck77

An "ass-ape"?

Sounds like some kind of endangered species:

"Today on National Geographic, we follow the daily habits if the Western Tasmanian Ass-Ape."

Hahaha. When insulting someone, I like the word ass, and I like the word ape. And so I thought, why not combine them?
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
[QUOTE="Legend002"]

MetalDogGear

I like Bill O'Riley-- Dude's entertaining, a legend.
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16873 Posts

Hahaha. When insulting someone, I like the word ass, and I like the word ape. And so I thought, why not combine them?MetalDogGear
It's original, I'll give it that. Picturing the visual of it is kinda amusing.  :P

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#17 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

[QUOTE="MetalDogGear"][QUOTE="Legend002"]

Fightingfan

And Santa Christ mowed down an entire orphanage of bunnies.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
IdioticIcarus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 IdioticIcarus
Member since 2012 • 2167 Posts
Maybe like a 3.
Avatar image for Ace_of_Spades90
Ace_of_Spades90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ace_of_Spades90
Member since 2012 • 815 Posts

Honestly? I would probably say I'm around a 6-7 initially. I'm not going to lie. I'm not the easiest guy to approach. I've had people tell me that I come across as cold, conceited, and vain. It doesn't help that I'm so serious; I'm not the guy that goes around cracking jokes 24/7.

But if you get to know me, you'll realize that I'm loyal, kind, and can be pretty spontaneous at times. And yes, I even crack a joke every once in a while. :P

jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5467 Posts

Mood dependant. Er god i would say a 4 or 5. Tho i am kind and friendly it does not take much to rub me up the wrong way if you do not know me. I hate overly cheeky and familiar people the type who take the pee but cant take it back! So lots of individuals rub me up the wrong way. I also dislike people who are overally quite or do not make any effort at all. i find them hard work and often i cant be bothered to waste my energy opening that shell. Luckly if i do take the time they are usually nice people who i get along with. The 1st type i mentioned i usually end up smacking in the face or getting in some kind of a tiff with. 

Oh and people who think they are it or overly intelligent and demeaning to others. Yeah i can be quite hardwork lol. Hence my Avatar in a way if you know who that is you can maybe understand why he appeals to me. Oh and i really REALLY dislike men sniffing around someone else misses or my misses. You know the male friend who's only real interest is sex.... Woman still fall for this poison! Its one of the weaker aspects of woman the fact they fall for this routine. Considering how much tougher in general woman are and better at manipulation it makes me think they just enjoy the attention. Yeah i could probably smack the majority of plp here as well. Funny i am a caring person you wouldnt think it tho reading that. 

zenogandia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 zenogandia
Member since 2012 • 861 Posts

First impression? I would say a 10. People love me when they first meet me. I'm increadibly charming. 

After they get to know me... hard to say. I'm not what people initially presume me to be. I guess they expect me to be funny, and happy all the time. I'm bipolar and like to be alone after a busy day in college. 

codymcclain14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24 codymcclain14
Member since 2010 • 6017 Posts
Everyone loves a Emo kid.... 10....
zenogandia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 zenogandia

Everyone loves a Emo kid.... 10.... codymcclain14
Do you only hang around with other emo kids? I'm saying this, because where I study people don't like then, in fact laugh at them. Of course I don't care who's who so I'm friends with some.

Avatar image for Ace_of_Spades90
Ace_of_Spades90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Ace_of_Spades90
Member since 2012 • 815 Posts

I don't get why emo people are called emo. Some of the nicest people I've met are people who define themselves as emo. Or is that happiness just a facade they put on?

MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MetalDogGear

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]Everyone loves a Emo kid.... 10.... zenogandia

Do you only hang around with other emo kids? I'm saying this, because where I study people don't like then, in fact laugh at them. Of course I don't care who's who so I'm friends with some.

Well, describe emo/goth Nowadays, a $50 purchase at hot topic will get anyone that title.
Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

Pirate700
Same thing.
jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5467 Posts

First impression? I would say a 10. People love me when they first meet me. I'm increadibly charming. 

After they get to know me... hard to say. I'm not what people initially presume me to be. I guess they expect me to be funny, and happy all the time. I'm bipolar and like to be alone after a busy day in college. 

zenogandia
U have Bipolar? Dont mean to be an arse but is that diagnosed? You do know what that actually is dont you?>
Ricardomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Ricardomz
Member since 2012 • 2715 Posts

Oh I'm really not likeable, I have a bunch of friend but I am a sh!tty person who manipulates, deceives and lies to get only my benefit. 

I would evaluate myself with a 3. My friends would probably give me a 8. The people that I screwed up would give me -4.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
2-3 as a stranger 7-8 as a good friend
The__Kraken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 The__Kraken
Member since 2012 • 858 Posts

First impressions would be somewhere in the 3-5 range.

If somebody takes the time to actually get to know me, then it would be 7+.

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

10/10

Always.

zenogandia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 zenogandia

[QUOTE="zenogandia"]

jwsoul

U have Bipolar? Dont mean to be an arse but is that diagnosed? You do know what that actually is dont you?>

I'm diagnosed.  Moods swings and random depression are rampant. But other times I'm lovable and increadible to be around. 

nooblet69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#35 nooblet69
Member since 2004 • 5162 Posts

Probably a 6/10 or so.  Some people I just click with but I'm not really that outgoing and trying to befriend everyone like some people.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
[QUOTE="MetalDogGear"][QUOTE="Legend002"]

Fightingfan

Agreed. A comedic genius.
codymcclain14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 codymcclain14

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]Everyone loves a Emo kid.... 10.... zenogandia

Well, first. I was kinda joking, no one loves an emo kid. :P

And actually Not many of my friends are "emo", i live in West Virginia so, most are closer to rednecks, not many has a "skater" look.

Also, I'm not sure how you'd describe me. I'm not sure if im "emo" for what. I don't really care what it titles me as, i dress how I like. I wear skinny jeans, most of my shirts are from hot topic, I wear beanies, and i have long-ish straightend brown hair. So I get called emo allot. ( BTW i haven't had self harm for almost a year. )

Here just judge for yourself.

Would you consider me Emo? :P

MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 MetalDogGear

[QUOTE="zenogandia"]

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]Everyone loves a Emo kid.... 10.... codymcclain14

And actually Not many of my friends are "emo", i live in West Virginia so, most are closer to rednecks, not many has a "skater" look.

Also, I'm not sure how you'd describe me. I'm not sure if im "emo" for what. I don't really care what it titles me as, i dress how I like. I wear skinny jeans, most of my shirts are from hot topic, I wear beanies, and i have long-ish straightend brown hair. So I get called emo allot. ( BTW i haven't had self harm for almost a year. )

I wouldn't know
zenogandia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 zenogandia

[QUOTE="zenogandia"]

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]Everyone loves a Emo kid.... 10.... codymcclain14

I don't even know what an emo is like. I just call people like you "people who like different things."

codymcclain14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 codymcclain14

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]

[QUOTE="zenogandia"]Do you only hang around with other emo kids? I'm saying this, because where I study people don't like then, in fact laugh at them. Of course I don't care who's who so I'm friends with some.

zenogandia

I don't even know what an emo is like. I just call people like you "people who like different things."

I guess that's a nicer way to put it. I get stared at allot as if im some freak. o_o i don't live in the best town to dress diffrently. A few times i got called "f*****" by rednecks driving by. And once I was walking with my black friend and some guys drove by barking at us? :lol:
Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
People always tell me that everyone likes me but tbh I don't think I'm all that likable
zenogandia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 zenogandia

[QUOTE="zenogandia"]

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"]

codymcclain14

I guess that's a nicer way to put it. I get stared at allot as if im some freak. o_o i don't live in the best town to dress diffrently. A few times i got called "f*****" by rednecks driving by. And once I was walking with my black friend and some guys drove by barking at us? :lol:

Bad place to be then. Here in my country everyone is so diverse that nobody cares that much. Each group laughs at the other "blacks, hip-hop, emos, rockers, gays, etc." But nobody is going to bark at you or anything like that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#43 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

7 at first introduction. 9 once you get to know me.

codymcclain14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 codymcclain14

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"][QUOTE="zenogandia"]I don't even know what an emo is like. I just call people like you "people who like different things."

zenogandia

Bad place to be then. Here in my country everyone is so diverse that nobody cares that much. Each group laughs at the other "blacks, hip-hop, emos, rockers, gays, etc." But nobody is going to bark at you or anything like that.

where do you live? im moving. :P
zenogandia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 zenogandia

[QUOTE="zenogandia"]

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"] I guess that's a nicer way to put it. I get stared at allot as if im some freak. o_o i don't live in the best town to dress diffrently. A few times i got called "f*****" by rednecks driving by. And once I was walking with my black friend and some guys drove by barking at us? :lol:codymcclain14

Jaja. If you speak spanish then come to Puerto Rico. 

codymcclain14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 codymcclain14

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"][QUOTE="zenogandia"]Bad place to be then. Here in my country everyone is so diverse that nobody cares that much. Each group laughs at the other "blacks, hip-hop, emos, rockers, gays, etc." But nobody is going to bark at you or anything like that.

zenogandia

Eh, I can't speak it. I do have a british accent some how. Maybe europe will except my typ. :P
zenogandia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 zenogandia

[QUOTE="zenogandia"]

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"] where do you live? im moving. :Pcodymcclain14

Eh, I can't speak it. I do have a british accent some how. Maybe europe will except my typ. :P

:O British accent? 

codymcclain14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 codymcclain14

[QUOTE="codymcclain14"][QUOTE="zenogandia"]Jaja. If you speak spanish then come to Puerto Rico. 

zenogandia

:O British accent? 

Yep, My parents/grandparents are both born and raised in america/west virginia. But I had a really bad speach problem when i was younger, and i still have one, but now you can understand what I'm saying. :P I just have a weird little british accent to somethings. But it's just my speech problem.
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
I generally will be easy to talk to if you make a good impression on me, but I'll avoid you like the plague if you give off a bad vibe. I'm loyal to my close friends and will defend and help them whenever needed On a good day when I'm my usual cheery talkative self: 8 or 9. On a busy stressful week you can expect a 2 or 3 grumpy-ass me
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5871 Posts
I give myself a 10. Most people give me a 1-2 I am guessing.