OMG!, i heard my sister having SEX last night T_T;;;

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by helium_flash (9245 posts) -

It was HORRIBLE.

I was in my room last night. It was past 12, and i decided to stop reading and listen to my iPod. However, since i was lying in my bed, i was kinda unconfortable, and tried to change positions and my earbuds fell out. I then heard some *noises* from my sisters room. Our rooms are right next to each other, so i can hear her move around. I figured she was just doing sit-ups because sometimes she does them late at night, but then i realized the *noises* weren't stopping.

And the worst part was, i HAD TO LISTEN TO IT! I couldn't just put my iPod back on and just blast the music. I HAD TO LISTEN! I knew my sister wasn't a virgin (she practically admitted it to me), and i'm not a virgin myself, so it may seem kinda hypocritical to some. But really, she's only a year and a half older than me. She's 18, i'm 16. I'm sure people with older sisters understand my pain.

****! And it went on for like... 10-15 minutes! My parents didn't hear also because we sleep on the first floor, and my parents sleep on the second floor. After the commotion stopped, i put my iPod back on and just blasted the music, but even then i couldn't get my mind off of it. I didn't sleep well that night.

Spare some sympathies anyone?

#2 Posted by sk8erboi796 (1605 posts) -
yeah it was me nailing her so what?
#3 Posted by Canuck3000 (40562 posts) -

That sucks for you.

It's funny for us.

#4 Posted by UbAdm (5213 posts) -
Pics or it didn't happen.
#5 Posted by Choga (2377 posts) -
Is she hot?
#6 Posted by SpiritEmu (3370 posts) -

Pics.

#7 Posted by Odissius (1462 posts) -
Heh that's pretty funny....doesn't seem like anything that would be a big deal to me....
#8 Posted by Silchas (17050 posts) -
What do you want me to do about it? :|
#9 Posted by AgostonF (7256 posts) -
That's.. weird.. I'm an only child, but I can imagine the.. strangeness.
#10 Posted by ninersfan343 (514 posts) -

Pics or it didn't happen.UbAdm

lol

#11 Posted by X360PS3AMD05 (36298 posts) -
:lol: that sucks, its times like this im happy i dont have a sister.
#12 Posted by Greatgone12 (25469 posts) -
No pics=phailure. Just one bodyshot.
#13 Posted by Sim_genius (9562 posts) -
And did you do something kinky :oops:
#14 Posted by Greatgone12 (25469 posts) -
[QUOTE="UbAdm"]Pics or it didn't happen.X360PS3AMD05

It's times like this I'm scared I have two. I doubt either of them are virgins, too.
#15 Posted by sinistergoggles (9919 posts) -
That's a shame. 
#16 Posted by schoeffmaster (10674 posts) -
sure she wasnt...watching a movie or something?
#17 Posted by helium_flash (9245 posts) -

I figured i'd get mostly these three responses\

1. pics

2. "is she hot?"

3. "It was me." 

I guess noone's ever been in my position. 

#18 Posted by BEAN_LARD_MULCH (4720 posts) -
Huh. So was it loud and rough sounding or quiet and fast sounding?
#19 Posted by curono (7710 posts) -

Yeah... or at least an audiotape...:lol:

#20 Posted by helium_flash (9245 posts) -

[QUOTE="X360PS3AMD05"][QUOTE="UbAdm"]Pics or it didn't happen.Greatgone12

It's times like this I'm scared I have two. I doubt either of them are virgins, too.

younger or older? 

#21 Posted by schoeffmaster (10674 posts) -
What do you want me to do about it? :|Silchas
Like us, off topicers, can do anything... can we?
#22 Posted by BEAN_LARD_MULCH (4720 posts) -

[QUOTE="UbAdm"]Pics or it didn't happen.curono

Yeah... or at least an audiotape...:lol:

:lol: i agree 

#23 Posted by Mumbles527 (7706 posts) -
Are you sure there was somone in there with her?  Maybe she was going at it alone and got really into it?  I doubt that it would make the whole thing much better for you...but it would be a funny twist.
#24 Posted by Greatgone12 (25469 posts) -

[QUOTE="Greatgone12"][QUOTE="X360PS3AMD05"][QUOTE="UbAdm"]Pics or it didn't happen.helium_flash

younger or older?

18 and 24... Older.
#25 Posted by postulio14 (729 posts) -

I have 2 older ones too

24,and 20. 

#26 Posted by halo3-player (6036 posts) -
what happened to the guy
#27 Posted by simpsons1fan (3056 posts) -
sry dont kno ur place.. my sisters are 12 and 13... so yep
#28 Posted by KiIIyou (27155 posts) -
It would have been stranger if you had heard yourself, like a doppelganger.
#29 Posted by Beaman (7305 posts) -
I'm afraid I'm going to need video footage of this as proof :D
#30 Posted by matrix_hiei (4793 posts) -
sorry to hear that. although if she was using protection, i don't think it's worth getting yourself worked up about.
#31 Posted by schoeffmaster (10674 posts) -
lmao on some of these replies and you cant instantly assume,"ZOMG MY SISTER HAD SEX LAST NIGHT :shock:!!!111!" Assumptions like that will make you think differently of her. We need soild evidence that she had sex. Your best result would be to place a hidden camera in her room so us, off topicers, can see if this vile thing is true :D
#32 Posted by foxhound_fox (90798 posts) -

That sucks for you.

It's funny for us.

Canuck3000

I lol'd.
#33 Posted by Greatgone12 (25469 posts) -

sry dont kno ur place.. my sisters are 12 and 13... so yepsimpsons1fan
Did you hear about those fifth graders have sex in the classroom?

Well... Your sisters are a couple years older than those fifth graders... You never know...  

#34 Posted by billnye69 (26294 posts) -
Video Camera's and youtube were invented for these types of suutations.
#35 Posted by X360PS3AMD05 (36298 posts) -
The question now is how will you act in front of her.............
#36 Posted by helium_flash (9245 posts) -

what happened to the guyhalo3-player

He left.  Not sure if through a window or out a door.  I know him, so it wasn't a random dude or anything.  Also, i heard them wisper a little bit., so there was difinitely someone there, even though i wouldn't care if she was just pleasuring herself 

#37 Posted by billnye69 (26294 posts) -

The question now is how will you act in front of her.............X360PS3AMD05

another question is why didn't he try and join in.

#38 Posted by schoeffmaster (10674 posts) -

[QUOTE="halo3-player"]what happened to the guyhelium_flash

He left.  Not sure if through a window or out a door.  I know him, so it wasn't a random dude or anything.  Also, i heard them wisper a little bit., so there was difinitely someone there, even though i wouldn't care if she was just pleasuring herself 

yeah you were the one presuring himself :P
#39 Posted by Ale_22 (1234 posts) -
I heard my bro a few times, awkward, isnt it?
#40 Posted by mjk_1 (13923 posts) -
sounds good... i like the topic.. i like this
#41 Posted by Greatgone12 (25469 posts) -

He left. Not sure if through a window or out a door. I know him, so it wasn't a random dude or anything. Also, i heard them wisper a little bit., so there was difinitely someone there, even though i wouldn't care if she was just pleasuring herself

Is that what you imagine at night when you hear weird sounds from your sister's bedroom? Do you actually reenact the whole scenario in your mind?

#42 Posted by halo3-player (6036 posts) -
oh ok well i would have walked in and be like "Can I borrow your clock...oh  never mind"
#43 Posted by Mumbles527 (7706 posts) -

He left. Not sure if through a window or out a door. I know him, so it wasn't a random dude or anything. Also, i heard them wisper a little bit., so there was difinitely someone there, even though i wouldn't care if she was just pleasuring herself

Buy yourself a Guy Fawkes mask from V for Vendetta, sneak up on the guy in the dark, and then cut off his peepee...and make sure you give a speech about vengeance.

#44 Posted by aaaaarrrrggggg (13979 posts) -

Maybe she's just a nymphomaniac with multiple personality disorder. 

#45 Posted by Undoing_Ruin (1303 posts) -
You masturbated. Don't lie.
#46 Posted by MCGSMB (2149 posts) -

It was HORRIBLE.

I was in my room last night. It was past 12, and i decided to stop reading and listen to my iPod. However, since i was lying in my bed, i was kinda unconfortable, and tried to change positions and my earbuds fell out. I then heard some *noises* from my sisters room. Our rooms are right next to each other, so i can hear her move around. I figured she was just doing sit-ups because sometimes she does them late at night, but then i realized the *noises* weren't stopping.

And the worst part was, i HAD TO LISTEN TO IT! I couldn't just put my iPod back on and just blast the music. I HAD TO LISTEN! I knew my sister wasn't a virgin (she practically admitted it to me), and i'm not a virgin myself, so it may seem kinda hypocritical to some. But really, she's only a year and a half older than me. She's 18, i'm 16. I'm sure people with older sisters understand my pain.

****! And it went on for like... 10-15 minutes! My parents didn't hear also because we sleep on the first floor, and my parents sleep on the second floor. After the commotion stopped, i put my iPod back on and just blasted the music, but even then i couldn't get my mind off of it. I didn't sleep well that night.

Spare some sympathies anyone?

helium_flash

NIIIICE!!!

#47 Posted by schoeffmaster (10674 posts) -

[QUOTE="simpsons1fan"]sry dont kno ur place.. my sisters are 12 and 13... so yepGreatgone12

Did you hear about those fifth graders have sex in the classroom?

Well... Your sisters are a couple years older than those fifth graders... You never know...  

why would fifth graders have sex...its those damn sex ed videoes i just know it...
#48 Posted by helium_flash (9245 posts) -

The question now is how will you act in front of her.............X360PS3AMD05

She didn't change out of her pajamas until like 1:30 today and was tired.  I kinda just ignored her for the first half-hourish.  I doubt she thinks i know what she did last night. 

#49 Posted by MGShacker (2375 posts) -

dude the guy isnt  gonna take pics of his sister doingt that okaky
#50 Posted by billnye69 (26294 posts) -

You masturbated. Don't lie.Undoing_Ruin

listen, it's been a long day, some servers went down and I needed to relax.