OJ Simpson's White Bronco Police Chase, Where Were You?

#1 Edited by Master_Live (14050 posts) -

20th Anniversary of O.J. Simpson's White Bronco Chase

http://abcnews.go.com/US/oj-simpsons-white-bronco-police-chase-happened-20/story?id=24172201

20 Years ago, yesterday, American pop culture history changed forever.

On June 17, 1994, the city of Los Angeles stopped as O.J. Simpson's white Bronco chase captivated the United States. The nation watched as police chased Simpson in the white Ford Bronco driven by Al Cowlings for two hours.

Do you remember where you were?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just a toddler and have no recollection of watching the chase etc., but I kinda do remember the trial and my mom being glued to her chair. It was a pretty big fucking deal.

#2 Posted by dave123321 (33640 posts) -

Uhhhhhhhhhh my parents were watching it on tv. I remember watching it but not knowing it was some famous man

#3 Posted by BranKetra (47911 posts) -

I was busy learning basic life skills.

#4 Posted by jasean79 (2338 posts) -

Enjoying my summer off after sophomore year in high school.

#5 Posted by lostrib (33450 posts) -

No idea because I was like 4 years old

#6 Posted by Boston_Boyy (3907 posts) -

I was a fetus. The verdict was announced on my first birthday though.

#7 Posted by xdude85 (4329 posts) -

Probably still in my crib.

#8 Posted by Open-Casket (72 posts) -

I watched it with my dad. Watched football growing up as a kid, and my dad informed me who he was.

#9 Posted by gamerguru100 (10461 posts) -

I wasn't even two years old then.

#10 Posted by Lord_Daemon (24233 posts) -

I was at work when I heard about it. Watched some footage of it later but was never particularly interested in the case.

#11 Posted by ferrari2001 (16761 posts) -

I was 4 years old so I would imagine I was walking around playing with toys and driving my parents mad.