o well i guss i should try to post this here.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for metal_head_5566
metal_head_5566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 metal_head_5566
Member since 2008 • 293 Posts
lol i no i no an other stupid gf thread but o well im ready to take it lol

i am 17 years old almost 18 and my girlfriend also. its been 11 month we are together but we are having a problem. i have alot of friends (guys and girls) that come over and play video games all night long. halo 3 lan, rock band, guitar hero counter strike ect my gf cant stay here to long because her parents doesnt want to :S and she doesnt like games. . she doesnt minde guys to come over but if theres girls she get pissed off for some reason (BTW the girls are her friend also) she thinks that i will probably cheat on her or something but i wont im not like that and i never though of doing it no joke. i tell her everyday but its like she doesnt trust me. what should i do here its like she doesnt what me to see my friends (girls) but there my friends. its almost like shes making me choose between her and my friends... i cant do that. am i the problem here because im having fun with other people or she is over reacting

sry for my english im pretty bad
Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
She's overreacting, clearly. Prove to her that she's the only girl for you... :)
-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -Jiggles-
Member since 2008 • 4356 Posts
Your girlfriend needs to stop being so paranoid and suck it up. If she's spending time with other guys and doesn't like you spending time with other girls, then it seems like there's an issue that needs to be resolved.
Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts
Tell her to grow up and trust you, if she doesn't get out of the relationship. Otherwise you'll lose what social life you have, and she'll always be suspicious of you. Ask her why she even thinks you'd cheat, why she can't just trust you, all that fun stuff
metal_head_5566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 metal_head_5566
wow mature ppl awsome lol but im trying to solve the problem cuz i want to continue doing lan partys with everone but i dont want to loose my gf for that stupid reason im trying to talk to her and make her understand but i dont think shes rly listening to me,,,, and trying to help to the problem
moobusta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 moobusta
Member since 2003 • 417 Posts
Sounds like she is jelouse. If she can't relax and learn to trust, then I don't think it will work out for the two of you.
metal_head_5566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 metal_head_5566
o well thx guys im suprise i didnt get any sh*t loike the other gf threads lol how come :O

i just talk to her and she still pissed fo no reason im rly getting fed up o well
efrucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 efrucht
Member since 2008 • 1596 Posts
She is being too possessive. It's your friends you can do what you want. If she can't take that then imagine how she'll freak out if you work with a female at your job or something, she'll blow a gasket!
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 worthyofnote
Member since 2007 • 21896 Posts

Atleast you'll always have your video games to keep you company if things don't work out. :P

But seriously, talk it out with her.

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts
Shes over reacting. She should trust that you wouldn't do anything sexual with someone else.
black_cat19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 black_cat19
Member since 2006 • 8212 Posts

Relationships are all about mutual trust and communication, if you've never given her any reason to not trust you and she still refuses to let you be with female friends (trust) and won't listen to what you have to say (communication) then there's really not much to do but end it. You're not doing anything wrong, and you shouldn't have to choose between your friends and gf, it's just not healthy, SHE has to learn to trust you (which she should, given you've never given her any reason not to), otherwise the relationship will just break appart on it's own.

I'm not saying there's no hope and the whole thing has already gone out the window, you should talk it out with her, be as reasonable as you can and try your best to make her understand, but if she still refuses to trust you there's really not much else you can do...

Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#13 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
You might need to sit her down and talk to her. If she can't trust you, maybe it's time to move on.
rockon1215

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rockon1215
Member since 2007 • 1665 Posts
Bros ( i guess sisters) before hoes.
N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
sounds like she's needy and posessive. time to get a new girlfriend
esbastica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 esbastica
Member since 2008 • 1665 Posts
is she hot? what about ur friend girls? R they hot?
metal_head_5566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 metal_head_5566
is she hot? what about ur friend girls? R they hot?esbastica

my gf freken hot :P