North Korea posts official statement showing intent to go to war with US

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ad1x2 (5789 posts) -

Click.

Not going to bore you with a wall of text, so here are the highlights:

The moves of the U.S. imperialists to violate the sovereignty of the DPRK and encroach upon its supreme interests have entered an extremely grave phase. Under this situation, the dear respected Marshal Kim Jong Un, brilliant commander of Mt. Paektu, convened an urgent operation meeting on the performance of duty of the Strategic Rocket Force of the Korean People's Army for firepower strike and finally examined and ratified a plan for firepower strike...

...heroic service personnel and all other people of the DPRK are full of surging anger at the U.S. imperialists' reckless war provocation moves, and the strong will to turn out as one in the death-defying battle with the enemies and achieve a final victory of the great war for national reunification true to the important decision made by Kim Jong Un...

...They should clearly know that in the era of Marshal Kim Jong Un, the greatest-ever commander, all things are different from what they used to be in the past...

...This sacred war of justice will be a nation-wide, all-people resistance involving all Koreans in the north and the south and overseas in which the traitors to the nation including heinous confrontation maniacs, warmongers and human scum will be mercilessly swept away...

All I can think of after reading the statement was this:

[spoiler]  [/spoiler]

Thoughts?

#2 Posted by CHOASXIII (14648 posts) -

All I can say is, lol North Korea....

#3 Posted by ScreamDream (3953 posts) -

Experts say they can't hit hawaii so it's really them going to war with S. Korea. A lot of talk so far, no action.

#4 Posted by dave123321 (34360 posts) -
Is South Korea the grocery cart of the world? So confused
#5 Posted by dave123321 (34360 posts) -
ib4 lock I hate my post. This one
#6 Posted by osirisx3 (2018 posts) -

good i hope they do the US will run out of money and go bankrupt. 

#7 Posted by wis3boi (31935 posts) -

wHnu4Hy.gif.

#8 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

wHnu4Hy.gif.

wis3boi
:lol:
#9 Posted by o0squishy0o (2772 posts) -

I am not entirely sure it would be as straight forward as people are making it. China still has a huge roll to play in this conflict. America couldn't go steamrolling in purely because of the civillian casualties. I am sure China would be the sticking point for wanting to police this for themselves.

However I think America is fairly war mongering to some extent so I wouldnt be supprised if their generals have itchy trigger fingers.

#10 Posted by AdamPA1006 (6420 posts) -

Good I hope these mofos fire the first shot then we can pound them back into oblivion. They can take their hate speech elsewhere

#11 Posted by wis3boi (31935 posts) -

Update

885264_480626595342192_1831379405_o.jpg.

#12 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4510 posts) -

Can't we just send some seal team 6 par people into the country covertly and have them kill all the scientists and/or the leaders?

#13 Posted by wis3boi (31935 posts) -

Can't we just send some seal team 6 par people into the country covertly and have them kill all the scientists and/or the leaders?

MakeMeaSammitch

Like that would make a lick of difference.  They'll just continue to replace people and continue to be a military state

#14 Posted by The_Lipscomb (2603 posts) -

The poor Korean people.

#15 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

Update

885264_480626595342192_1831379405_o.jpg.

wis3boi

>right click

>save

#16 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4510 posts) -

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]

wis3boi

Like that would make a lick of difference.  They'll just continue to replace people and continue to be a military state

We could at least kill the scientists.

There are a limited number of people with genious level intelligence, and even less who are experts in nuclear physics. 

They would take a while to replace.

#17 Posted by wis3boi (31935 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

MakeMeaSammitch

There are a limited number of people with genious level intelligence, and even less who are experts in nuclear physics. 

I doubt they'd last long enough to actually make a real nuke.  They are already showing signs of internal collapse (someone tried assassinating Un from within, but failed not long ago)

#18 Posted by The_Lipscomb (2603 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

wis3boi

I doubt they'd last long enough to actually make a real nuke.  They are already showing signs of internal collapse (someone tried assassinating Un from within, but failed not long ago)

Going in and assisinating people will do nothing but create more problems.
#19 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]We could at least kill the scientists.

The_Lipscomb

Going in and assisinating people will do nothing but create more problems.

I'm inclined to agree.

#20 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

I duno, i wont dance to this drama, there is something that we prob do not know about all this war cry...but then again its the USA so that isnt suprising

#21 Posted by Laihendi (5834 posts) -
The US should just nuke their military bases so they will be quiet.
#22 Posted by Rioichi21Cooper (240 posts) -
[QUOTE="dave123321"]Is South Korea the grocery cart of the world? So confused

#23 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152271 posts) -
*yawn* Would be an excuse to end NK though.
#24 Posted by thebest31406 (3555 posts) -
We'd do the same if some nation was imposing sanctions on us, so I can't say I'm surprised. That said, I can't really take him seriously; the guy poses no real threat.
#25 Posted by gamerguru100 (11074 posts) -
[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

wHnu4Hy.gif.

sexyweapons
:lol:

Seconded
#26 Posted by ferrari2001 (17257 posts) -
North Korea, what idiots.
#27 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10387 posts) -
I hope this war happens, things have bee boring for along time now. Yeah there was that Iraq thingy but that wasnt really a war. Plus when will the be one in American solid (the main land)? Come on N.Korean, im rotting for you (only rotting that you go ahead and start it, not to actually be victorious)
#28 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10387 posts) -

good i hope they do the US will run out of money and go bankrupt. 

osirisx3
which is why the US hasnt done a single thing yet, cuz they know they go into a depression is they go into war. The US will win it, but the economy will be a huge blow sending the US to seek Canada to spare some change, like Germany to Greece. Making the US irrelevant as a strong powerful nation
#29 Posted by LadyBlue (3985 posts) -

I hope this war happens, things have bee boring for along time now. Yeah there was that Iraq thingy but that wasnt really a war. Plus when will the be one in American solid (the main land)? Come on N.Korean, im rotting for you (only rotting that you go ahead and start it, not to actually be victorious)Nengo_Flow
Heres to you rotting away. Cheers!!

#30 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10387 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]I hope this war happens, things have bee boring for along time now. Yeah there was that Iraq thingy but that wasnt really a war. Plus when will the be one in American solid (the main land)? Come on N.Korean, im rotting for you (only rotting that you go ahead and start it, not to actually be victorious)Pete-B

North Korea is BEST Korea
#31 Posted by Riverwolf007 (24185 posts) -

little dogs bark.

#33 Posted by LadyBlue (3985 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pete-B"]

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]I hope this war happens, things have bee boring for along time now. Yeah there was that Iraq thingy but that wasnt really a war. Plus when will the be one in American solid (the main land)? Come on N.Korean, im rotting for you (only rotting that you go ahead and start it, not to actually be victorious)Nengo_Flow

North Korea is BEST Korea

Probably a step up compared to where you originally came from.

#34 Posted by osirisx3 (2018 posts) -

[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]frannkzappa

The way the US spends on its army it would end up spending trillions of dollars it does not have to have an all out war with North Korea. Everything the US Army does costs billions and billions. Its so poorly run because of all the private defence contracts there is no way they would have the money for it. I would not be surpirxed that once the smoke has clear the US owing like 40 trillion $.

Right now you are looking at around 1 trillion bucks or around 50% of the US tax income in relative peace time. South Korea would be a sea of flames and japan maybe as well. That would take trillions off the world market.

#35 Posted by WhiteKnight77 (12018 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]I hope this war happens, things have bee boring for along time now. Yeah there was that Iraq thingy but that wasnt really a war. Plus when will the be one in American solid (the main land)? Come on N.Korean, im rotting for you (only rotting that you go ahead and start it, not to actually be victorious)

Are you going to decompose and die hoping that NK attacks the US?