North Korea In State of War With South Korea Threatens To Dissolve US

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]Citation needed. Do you have a link to such a flyover of NK?WhiteKnight77

B-52s flew over the DMZ not long ago. NK got pissed.  So we sent some B2's and did practice runs with SK.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/28/world/asia/korea-us-b2-flights/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

The B2s flying over South Korea do not equate to flying over North Korea. What about your claim to flying over the DMZ? Where is a story about that? The fact remains, a B-52 can fly within 100 feet of the DMZ without entering it and there is nothing that NK can say about it. They can rattle their sabers all they want, but nothing illegal transpired. As it is, it has been NK who has made the transgressions in the DMZ (though probably before you were born) and the true irony is, we never did retaliate for it.

I never claimed they went over NK, just showing that bombers have been active in the skies recently. That is all

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

I think everyone is underestimating North Korea and their alies.There is a possible chance it could be a huge war,maybe WW3.:|.

brimmul777
Their only real ally is China, and China is getting sick of them.
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]The B2s flying over South Korea do not equate to flying over North Korea. What about your claim to flying over the DMZ? Where is a story about that? The fact remains, a B-52 can fly within 100 feet of the DMZ without entering it and there is nothing that NK can say about it. They can rattle their sabers all they want, but nothing illegal transpired. As it is, it has been NK who has made the transgressions in the DMZ (though probably before you were born) and the true irony is, we never did retaliate for it.wis3boi

I never claimed they went over NK, just showing that bombers have been active in the skies recently. That is all

No, you didn't claim bombers flew over KN, that was someone else, but you did claim that they flew over the DMZ? Just as I asked the other poster to provide a link to that supposed event, do you have one showing that B-52s flew over the DMZ?
Retro_Future

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Retro_Future
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

I think everyone is underestimating North Korea and their alies.There is a possible chance it could be a huge war,maybe WW3.:|.

brimmul777

What allies? 

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

[QUOTE="Nick3306"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

What pace? A few years ago they were struggling to get 50's era rockets into the skies. Last year they finally got that. Their military ages each day and is not replaced by anything (nobody sells to them) and their internal manufacturing is tiny. In their training videos their soldiers are seen with WWII bolt action rifles and light machine guns. 

They aren't going to strike at us. If anything they are collapsing internally and this is all ways of masking the internal struggle. 

wis3boi

I'll admit, I tend to want to overestimate a countries ability rather than downplay the damage it could cause. Any country that is willing to put minor military gain over the well being of its people needs to be looked after especially when they keep making these threats. Sure they seem mostly empty but the fact is you never know. Even if they cant attack to US, them attacking SK is a much more likely scenario which would still mean innocent people would die.

They have no fuel for their vehicles, their pilots have around 10-20 hours of training, and they have no food.  They would barely make it past the DMZ.  We'd be better off airdropping big macs from a B-52 to distract them

You seem to be thinking that I am scared they will start a long term war, which i am not. I am scared they will bomb south korea and innocent people will die. If any action takes place NK will be wiped out quickly. The b-2 flyover was just our attempt to get them to start something.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]The B2s flying over South Korea do not equate to flying over North Korea. What about your claim to flying over the DMZ? Where is a story about that? The fact remains, a B-52 can fly within 100 feet of the DMZ without entering it and there is nothing that NK can say about it. They can rattle their sabers all they want, but nothing illegal transpired. As it is, it has been NK who has made the transgressions in the DMZ (though probably before you were born) and the true irony is, we never did retaliate for it.WhiteKnight77

No, you didn't claim bombers flew over KN, that was someone else, but you did claim that they flew over the DMZ? Just as I asked the other poster to provide a link to that supposed event, do you have one showing that B-52s flew over the DMZ?

Who cares where they flew? Did someone piss in your cornflakes?

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
wis3boi, back up your claims. No need to act like a child when someone calls you out for an unbacked up statement.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 wis3boi

wis3boi, back up your claims. No need to act like a child when someone calls you out for an unbacked up statement. dave123321

Sorry dave, I dont care about where it flew.  I care about the bigger picture.  Instead of talking about the bigger issue, people would rather throw a fit over one wrong acronym I threw in there instead of 'ROK'.  No one is acting like a child.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#59 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

brimmul777

Allies? What allies? NK is like that obnoxious kid who everybody hates at school but has a hot sister (communism) and China is the big athletic dude who no one wants to mess with and wants the sister for himself but in order to gain her he has to be cool with the girl's sister. but NK thinks that China is legitely his friend so he goes talking bs about everyone in the school thinking that China has its back, when he is growing more and more tired of the kid each day.

TL;DR NK has no allies and NK by itself wouldn't even be able to compete with any nation's military.

Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 Primordialous
Member since 2012 • 1313 Posts

weren't they already in a state of war?

mAArdman

Technically, as they had an armistice.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 wis3boi

[QUOTE="mAArdman"]

weren't they already in a state of war?

Primordialous

Technically, as they had an armistice.

Yeah, it's only a ceasefire for now (since the 50s).  The US, though, hasn't declared war since 1942, so we aren't in any 'wars' but were are obliged to help out SK in any combat...same goes for Japan

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#62 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="JustSignedUp"]I dont understand... How is a country allowed to threaten NUCLEAR WAR!? Threatening to use a NUKE on a country for no good reason should = ALL OTHER COUNTRIES TEAMING UP and KILLING THE OLD MEN PULLING THE STRINGS. They should quit saying "North Korea" this isnt all of north koreas decision this is a couple INSANE OLD MEN's decisions, EXTERMINATE THEM because they are clearly insanesvengalis

I don't understand how ANY country is allowed to have nuclear weapons. Much less pretend to decide which countries should have nuclear weapons and which don't while having them themselves.

Well the good olé US of A was flying bombers over nk so technically it's not for no reason.

They werent flying bombers over North Korea. That would be an act of war. The bombers were conducting joint excercises with South Korea in South Korea.
sexyweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#63 sexyweapons
Member since 2009 • 5302 Posts

The war never ended-an official peace treaty was never signed.