North Korea In State of War With South Korea Threatens To Dissolve US

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

North Korea has entered a state of war with neighboring South Korea, according to a report Saturday from the state-run Korean Central News Agency that included a threat to dissolve the U.S. mainland.

Any issues regarding North and South will be treated in accordance to the state of war, North Koreas government said in a special statement carried by KCNA. The condition, which was neither war nor peace, has ended.

North Korea and South Korea technically remain at war since their conflict between 1950 and 1953 ended with an armistice and not a peace treaty. On March 11, the North Korean army declared the armistice agreement invalid.

This report represented Pyongyangs latest salvo aimed at South Korea and its ally the United States. Tensions in the area have been ratcheting up for months, with North Korea remaining defiant and, in some opinions, belligerent in the face of international efforts to halt its nuclear program.

Saturdays report included a direct threat to the United States, while also asserting Pyongyang will not limit (itself) to limited warfare but to all-out war and nuclear war.

We will first target and dissolve mainland United States, Hawaii and Guam, and United States military based in South Korea. And the (South Korean presidential office) will be burned to the ground, the KCNA report said.

Source

:shock:

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

We should reinstate Manifest Destiny, and just dumb all the people to SK.

*Worldwide type MD. 

The__Kraken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 The__Kraken
Member since 2012 • 858 Posts

I welcome the coming apocalypse with open arms.

rocinante_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rocinante_
Member since 2012 • 1772 Posts

this saddens me

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

#yolo

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

I welcome the coming apocalypse with open arms.

The__Kraken

It's long overdue that humanity bequeath the planet to a superior species, such as the cockroach.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

It's nice to see that North Korea has 3 year olds write their press releases.

lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts
NK would be wiped off the map if they did anything to anyone, especially the US. The threats they make are for the purpose of keeping them relevant. They have nowhere to go or no one to turn to if they actually acted.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#10 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Entered a "state of war".

Lol.

LordShockTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LordShockTitan
Member since 2013 • 218 Posts

North Korea has entered a state of war with neighboring South Korea

-Renegade

Since when were they ever at peace?

Chemistian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Chemistian
Member since 2003 • 635 Posts

[QUOTE="-Renegade"]

LordShockTitan

Technically they weren't. Each side simply upheld an armistice, which North Korea has stated they are scrapping. Fascinating as to what Kim Jong Un is actually trying to do, as it seems to be anyone's guess.
mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mAArdman
Member since 2003 • 1612 Posts

weren't they already in a state of war?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Entered a "state of crying again".

Wasdie

Fix'd

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 wis3boi

[QUOTE="LordShockTitan"]

[QUOTE="-Renegade"]

Chemistian

Technically they weren't. Each side simply upheld an armistice, which North Korea has stated they are scrapping. Fascinating as to what Kim Jong Un is actually trying to do, as it seems to be anyone's guess.

they've 'scrapped' the ceasefire 4 times in 10 years.

Blazerdt47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Blazerdt47
Member since 2004 • 5671 Posts

They won't do sh!t. They wouldn't be that stupid, surely Kim Jong-un's advisers would talk some sense into him. They should know that China wants nothing to do with them now, and even if they launched, their missile woudn't even make it past Asia.

Spartan_N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Spartan_N7
Member since 2013 • 581 Posts
North Korea is running their mouth? Who wouldve thought...
Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

This is really bad news for sure.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 wis3boi

Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Lord_Omikron666
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

North Korea's throwing a tantrum again and threatening the US, what else is new? 

mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 mccoyca112
Member since 2007 • 5434 Posts

NK's shrimp dick complex is getting pretty old.

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha...

[spoiler] Stay edgy, NK. [/spoiler]

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
They're bluffing.
ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

North Korea has entered a state of war with neighboring South Korea, according to a report Saturday from the state-run Korean Central News Agency that included a threat to dissolve the U.S. mainland.

Any issues regarding North and South will be treated in accordance to the state of war, North Koreas government said in a special statement carried by KCNA. The condition, which was neither war nor peace, has ended.

North Korea and South Korea technically remain at war since their conflict between 1950 and 1953 ended with an armistice and not a peace treaty. On March 11, the North Korean army declared the armistice agreement invalid.

This report represented Pyongyangs latest salvo aimed at South Korea and its ally the United States. Tensions in the area have been ratcheting up for months, with North Korea remaining defiant and, in some opinions, belligerent in the face of international efforts to halt its nuclear program.

Saturdays report included a direct threat to the United States, while also asserting Pyongyang will not limit (itself) to limited warfare but to all-out war and nuclear war.

We will first target and dissolve mainland United States, Hawaii and Guam, and United States military based in South Korea. And the (South Korean presidential office) will be burned to the ground, the KCNA report said.

Source

:shock:

-Renegade
Well, lets see if NK fires it's nukes and see what happens...
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="JustSignedUp"]I dont understand... How is a country allowed to threaten NUCLEAR WAR!? Threatening to use a NUKE on a country for no good reason should = ALL OTHER COUNTRIES TEAMING UP and KILLING THE OLD MEN PULLING THE STRINGS. They should quit saying "North Korea" this isnt all of north koreas decision this is a couple INSANE OLD MEN's decisions, EXTERMINATE THEM because they are clearly insane

I don't understand how ANY country is allowed to have nuclear weapons. Much less pretend to decide which countries should have nuclear weapons and which don't while having them themselves.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

I dont understand... How is a country allowed to threaten NUCLEAR WAR!? Threatening to use a NUKE on a country for no good reason should = ALL OTHER COUNTRIES TEAMING UP and KILLING THE OLD MEN PULLING THE STRINGS. They should quit saying "North Korea" this isnt all of north koreas decision this is a couple INSANE OLD MEN's decisions, EXTERMINATE THEM because they are clearly insaneJustSignedUp
It just shows what an absolute joke NK is seen as to the world. Like you said, if most other countries made that threat, they would have already been swiftly dealt with.

svengalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 svengalis
Member since 2011 • 54 Posts

[QUOTE="JustSignedUp"]I dont understand... How is a country allowed to threaten NUCLEAR WAR!? Threatening to use a NUKE on a country for no good reason should = ALL OTHER COUNTRIES TEAMING UP and KILLING THE OLD MEN PULLING THE STRINGS. They should quit saying "North Korea" this isnt all of north koreas decision this is a couple INSANE OLD MEN's decisions, EXTERMINATE THEM because they are clearly insanekuraimen
I don't understand how ANY country is allowed to have nuclear weapons. Much less pretend to decide which countries should have nuclear weapons and which don't while having them themselves.

Well the good olé US of A was flying bombers over nk so technically it's not for no reason.

Retro_Future

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Retro_Future
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

It has begun!

...or not. 

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts
N Korea better not hurt S Korea. I need my K pop!
Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts
Just bomb them and get it over with, I'm so sick of their threats and I am so sick of us just sitting back taking it.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

Should I be concerned? I don't seem too concerned. In fact, I don't really care.

Eh.

The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 The_Lipscomb
Member since 2013 • 2603 Posts
Just bomb them and get it over with, I'm so sick of their threats and I am so sick of us just sitting back taking it. Nick3306
No.
Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Nick3306
[QUOTE="Nick3306"]Just bomb them and get it over with, I'm so sick of their threats and I am so sick of us just sitting back taking it. The_Lipscomb
No.

Yes
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 wis3boi

[QUOTE="The_Lipscomb"][QUOTE="Nick3306"]Just bomb them and get it over with, I'm so sick of their threats and I am so sick of us just sitting back taking it. Nick3306
No.

Yes

Nope

Retro_Future

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Retro_Future
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Lipscomb"][QUOTE="Nick3306"]Just bomb them and get it over with, I'm so sick of their threats and I am so sick of us just sitting back taking it. Nick3306
No.

Yes

Just what we need...more war. 

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Nick3306

[QUOTE="Nick3306"][QUOTE="The_Lipscomb"] No.Retro_Future

Yes

You're right, what we should do is wait for their technology to develop for a few years, so they can mount a nuke onto a rocket, and then nuke us. Brilliant strategy. The keep building their nuclear capability and we keep letting them, these Un sanction are not working. The act of appeasement has not gone well in the past why would it change all the sudden? These people have no indications of suddenly becoming not hostile.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Wasdie  Moderator

[QUOTE="Retro_Future"]

[QUOTE="Nick3306"] YesNick3306

You're right, what we should do is wait for their technology to develop for a few years, so they can mount a nuke onto a rocket, and then nuke us. Brilliant strategy. The keep building their nuclear capability and we keep letting them, these Un sanction are not working. The act of appeasement has not gone well in the past why would it change all the sudden? These people have no indications of suddenly becoming not hostile.

You're grossly over estimating their capabilities. 

Just settle down. Nobody wants war.

Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jagged3dge
Member since 2008 • 3895 Posts

It has begun!

...or not. 

Retro_Future

Nice. :lol:

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Nick3306

[QUOTE="Nick3306"][QUOTE="Retro_Future"]

Wasdie

That is why I said a few years, because at this pace, if they dont strike, we are just going to keep throwing out meaningless sanctions while they get more motivated to develop these weapons. No body wants war, but if it has to be done, it has to be done. Obviously the US wants some form of conflict, what do you think that whole B-2 flyover was? That was the US government showcasing its power in attempt to get a reaction out of NK.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Wasdie  Moderator

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

[QUOTE="Nick3306"]You're right, what we should do is wait for their technology to develop for a few years, so they can mount a nuke onto a rocket, and then nuke us. Brilliant strategy. The keep building their nuclear capability and we keep letting them, these Un sanction are not working. The act of appeasement has not gone well in the past why would it change all the sudden? These people have no indications of suddenly becoming not hostile.Nick3306

That is why I said a few years, because at this pace, if they dont strike, we are just going to keep throwing out meaningless sanctions while they get more motivated to develop these weapons. No body wants war, but if it has to be done, it has to be done. Obviously the US wants some form of conflict, what do you think that whole B-2 flyover was? That was the US government showcasing its power in attempt to get a reaction out of NK.

What pace? A few years ago they were struggling to get 50's era rockets into the skies. Last year they finally got that. Their military ages each day and is not replaced by anything (nobody sells to them) and their internal manufacturing is tiny. In their training videos their soldiers are seen with WWII bolt action rifles and light machine guns. 

They aren't going to strike at us. If anything they are collapsing internally and this is all ways of masking the internal struggle. 

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Nick3306

[QUOTE="Nick3306"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Wasdie

What pace? A few years ago they were struggling to get 50's era rockets into the skies. Last year they finally got that. Their military ages each day and is not replaced by anything (nobody sells to them) and their internal manufacturing is tiny. In their training videos their soldiers are seen with WWII bolt action rifles and light machine guns. 

They aren't going to strike at us. If anything they are collapsing internally and this is all ways of masking the internal struggle. 

I'll admit, I tend to want to overestimate a countries ability rather than downplay the damage it could cause. Any country that is willing to put minor military gain over the well being of its people needs to be looked after especially when they keep making these threats. Sure they seem mostly empty but the fact is you never know. Even if they cant attack to US, them attacking SK is a much more likely scenario which would still mean innocent people would die.
Postal_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Postal_Guy
Member since 2006 • 2643 Posts

Why cant the US just send in a drone and shoot a small missile through Kim Jong Un's bedroom window at night.

They have the tech to do that right? right!?!!? + I wanna see NK's reaction afterwards

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 wis3boi

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

[QUOTE="Nick3306"]That is why I said a few years, because at this pace, if they dont strike, we are just going to keep throwing out meaningless sanctions while they get more motivated to develop these weapons. No body wants war, but if it has to be done, it has to be done. Obviously the US wants some form of conflict, what do you think that whole B-2 flyover was? That was the US government showcasing its power in attempt to get a reaction out of NK.Nick3306

I'll admit, I tend to want to overestimate a countries ability rather than downplay the damage it could cause. Any country that is willing to put minor military gain over the well being of its people needs to be looked after especially when they keep making these threats. Sure they seem mostly empty but the fact is you never know. Even if they cant attack to US, them attacking SK is a much more likely scenario which would still mean innocent people would die.

They have no fuel for their vehicles, their pilots have around 10-20 hours of training, and they have no food.  They would barely make it past the DMZ.  We'd be better off airdropping big macs from a B-52 to distract them

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="JustSignedUp"]I dont understand... How is a country allowed to threaten NUCLEAR WAR!? Threatening to use a NUKE on a country for no good reason should = ALL OTHER COUNTRIES TEAMING UP and KILLING THE OLD MEN PULLING THE STRINGS. They should quit saying "North Korea" this isnt all of north koreas decision this is a couple INSANE OLD MEN's decisions, EXTERMINATE THEM because they are clearly insanesvengalis

Well the good olé US of A was flying bombers over nk so technically it's not for no reason.

Citation needed. Do you have a link to such a flyover of NK?
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 wis3boi

[QUOTE="svengalis"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] I don't understand how ANY country is allowed to have nuclear weapons. Much less pretend to decide which countries should have nuclear weapons and which don't while having them themselves.WhiteKnight77

B-52s flew over the DMZ not long ago. NK got pissed.  So we sent some B2's and did practice runs with SK.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/28/world/asia/korea-us-b2-flights/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#47 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6082 Posts

I think everyone is underestimating North Korea and their alies.There is a possible chance it could be a huge war,maybe WW3.:|.

SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SpartanMSU
Member since 2009 • 3440 Posts

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"][QUOTE="svengalis"] Well the good olé US of A was flying bombers over nk so technically it's not for no reason.

wis3boi

B-52s flew over the DMZ not long ago. NK got pissed.  So we sent some B2's and did practice runs with SK.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/28/world/asia/korea-us-b2-flights/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

They flew over South Korea, not the DMZ. Both the B-52s and B-2s. They never flew over North Korea like the poster claimed.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]Citation needed. Do you have a link to such a flyover of NK?SpartanMSU

They flew over South Korea, not the DMZ. Both the B-52s and B-2s. They never flew over North Korea like the poster claimed.

I know they didnt go over NK, that would cause combat to open up....actually...I doubt NK would even be able to hit a b2

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]Citation needed. Do you have a link to such a flyover of NK?wis3boi

The B2s flying over South Korea do not equate to flying over North Korea. What about your claim to flying over the DMZ? Where is a story about that? The fact remains, a B-52 can fly within 100 feet of the DMZ without entering it and there is nothing that NK can say about it. They can rattle their sabers all they want, but nothing illegal transpired. As it is, it has been NK who has made the transgressions in the DMZ (though probably before you were born) and the true irony is, we never did retaliate for it.